Second

Haunted Mansion?

Sehun and Kai keep gulping their saliva to try to relieve the horror feeling that eating them up in every second. They slowly take their first step into the chilly mansion, hand is hand.

The atmosphere in the mansion is peaceful, peacefully creepy! They are now fully into the mansion, just when they about to let out their breathes that they don’t even realize they had been holding, the mansion’s main door which they just passed through slam closed by itself, with a loud bam!

Both of them froze on their feed, too afraid to even make a physical movement. Only their eyes scanning around the first floor of the mansion. They’re mansion’s huge living hall, they’re quite a lot of furniture in there, all covered with white clothes that are collecting dust.

After gathering plenty amount of courage, both of them make the first step at last. They walk into the living room with mouth agape when its reveal two huge, elegant looking big staircase at both side of the living hall. A elegant looking huge chandelier was located on the ceiling in between the two staircases.

On the wall. They are a lot of painting that was framed beautifully, some are covered with clothes while some not, hanged on the wall making the hall look like some kind of art museum. There are also some unique but dusty looking lamp decorated along the wall.

Both of them quickly take out their cameras after snap out of their daze and prepare to start taking photos. But, once again,  they shiver. Some childlike giggles can be heard from upstairs, make their breathes hitch.

But after the giggling stop for a few minutes, the couple take a deep breathes before walk away from each other to opposite side of the mansion. After taking a few photos, a big blow of wind blow into the broken windows making some white clothes covering some frames fly away from its position and reveal the painting.

And when the wind blow again, its reveal the painting in front of Sehun, making the latter froze on his feet and drawn to stare at the painting and forget his surrounding. He even forget all the fear he felt a few second ago.

In front of the boy is a painting of a boy in white suit with a background of a beautiful garden. The boy was so pretty, even prettier than any girl Sehun has met before in his life. The boy has a sparkling (even in painting) pretty doe eyes. Smooth looking porcelain like skin, maybe the painter was exaggerating but still Sehun believe in reality it was the same as the painting. The boy in the painting is smiling so brightly, making him look even more pretty.

After what feels like eternity, Sehun at last snap out of his daze when the wind blow again and this time crash down a few  photo frame on the cabinet not too from where Sehun had been standing. Sehun pick up the frame and put it back where it should be but not without staring at them just like he did at the painting.

On the cabinet, a few frames with black and white photos are arranged neatly. There are a lot photos of the beautiful boy, many poses and some looks like it’s were taken without the boy’s knowledge. There are also a few frame of the boy with another man.

Sehun frown at the photos , he felt a pang of jealousy in his heart, he don’t even know why. But the feeling didn’t stay too long when the feeling change into a weird feeling because the man look so familiar, when Sehun take a better look at it, his eyes widen because the man look 99% like him! (Sehun is more handsome)

Then there are also a few frame that have two little kids together with either one og the man or they four of them together, smiling happily making them look like a happy family, maybe they were. While looking at all the photos , Sehun keep frowning.

Sehun jump a bit when suddenly someone touch his shoulder, he almost scream but stop himself when he turn around and see his boyfriend . Kai’s keep looking down his camera, “Lets go to second floor.”

“Eh…?”

“Lets go, I want to get out of here as soon as possible…” Kai whisper.

“Why?” as soon as Sehun ask that, Kai look at him weirdly as if he grown another head.

“You didn’t heard all those giggling and Chinese talks?” Kai’s face turn pale.

“O-oh…y-yea” Sehun nods a few time, trying to cover up his lie. “Let’s go, you don’t look so good too” Sehun quickly take Kai’s hand and drag him to walk up the stairs toward the second floor.

When the couple are halfway on the staircase, the chandelier light up for a few second. Both of them  turned cold and pale, eyes widen. They then quickly turn around to run out but the sight of a man in white clothes walk silently across the hall make them run up toward the second floor.

When they arrive at the second floor, they stop to take a breathe but once again got scared when they heard the childlike giggles, even louder , clearer and most of all creepier. Their heart beat rapidly part of it caused by the run they did and another part is from the horrified feeling when some soft step can be heard. One from the staircase and also from one of the corner of the second floor.

Lastly, the can’t hold it anymore when they saw two kids in white outfit run out from one room to another room at a very high speed, the couple run out of the house without looking back and without using the stair they firstly used because the saw a white figure walking up the stairs, at their highest speed .

They burst out of the double door without caring to close it back and run straight toward their waiting friends. Kai throw himself at Chanyeol because he don’t think he can take any more steps that his legs has turn into jelly and Sehun did the same at Kris.

The two giant , even though startled but they don’t ask anything at the pale and weak couple. They even shot a murderous glare at their partner when they look like they want to ask them something. Without waiting any longer, they piggy back the couple before walking ahead of their couple.


Without they knowing, at the same time, there are three pair of eyes staring at them from one of the window at the second floor of the mansion.

“Appa?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Second chapter~ Comments and feedback are appreciated~ <3