Chapter 9

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were both settled inside their house. Dasom takes a shower while Jonghyun is cleaning his car. Then Jonghyun takes a shower. Dasom cuts her toe nails.

After that there activites were over. Dasom came to Jonghyun and she said "Hey babe...what are we going to today?"

Jonghyun said

"Take a walk in the park! Cuz it looks like you like to walk in parks."

Suprised, Dasom said 

"Wow, lets go on this beautiful trip."

She takes Jonghyuns hand. Jonghyun shuts the door and locks it so no intruder can not get in. 

It was a sunny day in Nagoya. Everything was peaceful, you could feel like sleeping and eat.

Jonghyun and her start walking, Dasom said "This is so endearing Jjong what a great day. I love you."

Jonghyun said 

"I love you too baby doll."

Silence strucks, but in a good way. Peacefully, they walk together. All the sudden Roh Ji Hoon grabs Dasom and the peace breaks into a fight. The day wasnt as going as planned and they just got out.

Dasom shouts 

"AHHH Jjong baby. Save me."

But Roh Ji Hoons dad got pepper spray got in Jjongs eyes as he falls onto the cold hard ground.

Roh Ji Hoon screams in her ear.

"GET IN THE ING CAR."

Dasom gets in sadly She was so petrified that two strong men took her and held her captive. His dad gets in too angry about her resisting to her job.

Jonghyun lays on the the damp green grass. Unfortunately,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter