Chapter 7

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning they both woke up happily while the sun shines. Jonghyun said "Wow we slept together and we just met..."

Dasom said 

"I know...you have an angelic heart..I am so glad I got away from Roh Ji Hoons vile heart..." Jonghyun said "Really?" Dasom said "For real." 

 

After their cute talk, Jonghyun and Dasom were brushing their teeth. There was happiness everywhere in the house. Jonghyun questioned "What are we gonna do today?" Dasom said "Lets visit Nagoya City Museum.I went there once with Yoon Bora." Jonghyun said "Of course. I speak some Japanese since SHINee has Japanese albums and singles. And from our concert and interviews. I am all set baby. I went here for vacation one time,  I am so glad to be back here. I hope we stay healthy and happy and forever!" Dasom blushes and she feels super guarded by him, it was the best feeling ever. She never regreted meeting him. Gentle Jjong taps her shoulder. "Uhh Dasom? ^-^" Dasom said waking up from dazing out. "I am fine, ready to go?" She smiles like nothing bad happened and nothing bad actually happened.

Jonghyun and her get in a sky blue Vanquish. 

The car was relaxing she felt like she was flying in the clouds. The sky blue Vanquish car smells like any new care and she wanted tell Jonghyun that he took really great care of it. Dasom couldnt help herself to touch a lot of the things in the car. She was touching the cup holder along with the rug on the floor of the car. The seats were a light brown and cold leather. She was a middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter