Chapter 6

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom said  "I am getting a filing a divorce silly goose..."

 

Jonghyun said "Wow...I am so proud..."

 

Dasom said  "Thanks baby, the office is down that way..."

 

Dasom runs with Jonghyun in the place. The files were officialy made. They happily got out of the building. In front of Dasoms eyes she threw the ring into the street.

 

"I want to move out of the South Korea and move somewhere in Japan.."

 

Jonghyun said "I heard Nagoya is a great place , it is really fascinating...."    

 

Dasom said "Lets go for it."

 

Jonghyun and Dasom look at each other. They really were going to Nagoya, Japan.

 

Dasom and Jonghyun looked at each other all the sudden as the sun starting setting. The sun sets slowly and smoothly. Jonghyun leisurely leaned in for a kiss and so did Dasom. Jonghyun kisses Dasoms lips first. Love is in the air sparks were flying everywhere.

 

Jonghyun was love struck as he looks into her eyes. Dasom has her arms wrapped around his waist as they looked face to face symmetrically.

 

Dasom apologized "Again I am Jjong sorry for calling you a er....I was really mad about something so dumb and stupid about my low-end job. Jjong I am really elated you smashed into me...you may be famous but....will you go get with me?"

 

Jonghyun eyesmiles "Yes I will sweetcheeks...my firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter