Chapter 11

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Dasom and Jonghyun took a walk in the pretty park.

 

Dasom said while holding his hand

 

"I hope Roh Ji Hoon and that Jooyi girl leaves us alone. There so annoying."

 

Jonghyun said getting to carried away. And daydreaming hard about her. He could not help it at all.

 

"I know...but not Jooyi. I didn't not mean to be mean to the cutie. She is so so pretty and gorgeous. I would want to kiss her if I can. Ahhh..."

 

Dasom said as she walked faster away. She was running deep into the woods.

 

"Oh ok. Bye."

 

Jonghyn heart raced he didn't mean it like that.

 

"HEY I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT DASOM COME BACK PLEASE."

 

She ran into one of the bushes and starts she starts crying. All she wanted to do was be alone.

 

Why would he care? He probaly loves her more because of her y voice she was talking over to the phone to Roh Ji Hoon the other day.

 

Jonghyun searches, he was very apolgetic 

 

"Oh Dasom come out please....I am sorry. Sweetheart? P-please come out..your going to get hurt!"

 

Dasom did not listen, she had second thoughts on dating him and moving to another country with him. No answer was so back to him.

 

Jjong sighs hoping this would work.

 

"I love you.."

 

Still no answer was given. Jjong was worried.

 

Dasom bites nails like she does not care. She mumbles "Pfft he do not care she likes that Jooyi girl."

 

Jjong heard small noises coming from the bushes. Dasom was getting itchy, she decided to make a run for it. Jonghyun saw her. He decided to run after her. 

 

Dasom sprinted really fast hoping she wont get caught in his grasp. Luckily, she did not get caught in his grasp. Jjong was panting because he never ever runs like this. But he could not give up for his girl. 

 

Dasom screams and shouts while running. In high school she was the top runner so she could obviously out run the small boy.

 

"Leave me alone. YOU CHEATER, GO WITH HER AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN."

 

Jjong shouts in desperation

 

"Dasom come back!" 

 

All the sudden Dasom unexpectedly runs into Jooyi and Roh Ji Hoon the new happy couple. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter