Chapter 4

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Um well......I like some other guy..."

 

Dasom gets upset.

 

Roh Ji Hoon said 

 

"Excuse me? Your such a betrayer...........listen I thought we loved each other but I guess not."

 

Dasom ran home with Roh Ji Hoon chasing after her in her anger. Dasom got into the house, Roh Ji Hoon looked her with disapointment.

 

"I can't believe you.....engage me in a damn conversation for sakes!!"

 

Dasom felt threatened and then she told the story because Roh Ji Hoon was angry.

 

"Fine let me tell you a story of why I like him. I was at the cafe working and then I was carrying glass plates with food on it with ice tea. Jonghyun yes thats his name Jonghyun crashed into me and everything fell onto the ground. I got mad at him and told him to pick it all up....but we both did. The kid went home and he looked like he was in love with me but he did not realize I am engaged to you. Today he came and he apologized and said he liked me, I accepted it and I said I like him back. HAPPY I TOLD YOU A DAMN STORY YOU YOU JERK?"

 

Roh Ji Hoon slaps her for her yelling at him. Dasom lays in tears and hurtfullness.

 

"Do not ever yell at me you ugly girl!!!!!"

 

Dasom passes out from stress.

 

 

Jonghyun asked himself.

 

"I wonder what Dasom is doing......"

 

In reality she
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter