Chapter 8

Fell in Love With a Sweetheart? (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was driving the car. He was speeding. Dasom eats while shes scared, the girl shakes super hard. She was so ing anxious, she wanted to sob and never stop. This never happened to her and she hoped it will be her last.

Roh Ji Hoon was speeding behind him all he wanted to go was kidnap Dasom. Take her home, abuse her, make her work for his father again so he can live off of her money so his life be easy. Lastly, make her derpressed.

Jonghyun said to Dasom calmingly because she was crying a pancking. Jjong was driving into a deep end in a dark valley. Roh Ji Hoon followed him and stopped at the ditch with him. 

"Do not be scared of him...he will not hurt you. Stay in the car princess."

Dasom stayed in the car but she was so scared about Jjong getting hurt. What if If he got hurt that meant Roh Ji Hoon had a chance to take her back to South Korea and abuse her. Dasoms mind was going nuts. She was completely terrified for his health. What if his head bleeds? NOOOOO. But the one thing she does not know how strong Jonghyun is. She starts watching.

Roh Ji Hoon trash talks Jonghyun calling him a short motherf*cker. Jonghyun called him  a douchebag and trash in a giggling tone he did not seem scared by Roh Ji Hoon. Dasom watches and actually laughs while she eats, she finishes her food. Jjongs food was getting cold. Like he cares.

Roh Ji Hoon throws the first punch at Jonghyuns shoulder. Jonghyun twisted his arm while pinning him to his car in the dark dark alley. No one was there but them. Roh Ji Hoon gets out of his grasp while he said in Jjongs face "GIVE ME DASOM YOU UGLY SMALL BOY. WHY DID YOU TAKE HER HERE HUH?" Jonghyun giggles and he thought that was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter