Chapter 9

To Kill A Vampire

A/N

oh hi there.

its been a while. Sorry I havent updated over the holidays and I still have homework I need to complete so I am super busy at the moment unfortunately. Either way heres an update and i hope you are enjoying this fic. Please vote and subscribe because I really appreciate it but I dont wanna be a beg so just enjoy either way the chapter and yeah have a nice day!

~

Getting some fresh air the other night felt good. Even if it was with that Baekhyun. I just didn't get him. One minute he is fine but as soon as his friends show up he just clicks and goes into that rude exterior of his.

It was about 2 days ago since me and Baekhyun hung out and I guess going out of my comfort zone helped me. I never leave my house unless I need to get supplies. However today I managed to pluck up the courage and leave all by myself. I didn't need anything, And I wasn't going to meet anyone. I just wanted to be alone, but be alone with people around me.

I was sitting on a bench in the local park. It was huge and had a climbing frame for the younger ones. Couples and older folks usually came here. I did feel a bit out of place since I was the only person that was alone. There were children all around, Strigoi ofcourse. They were doing some of the most daft things. One little boy was chasing a bunch of girls pretending that they were humans who he was going to drink from. They were only about 5 or 6. But such violence at that age? When I was that young I was drawing and baking cookies not pretending to brutally murder my friend's for my own benefit. 

Or maybe I was the one that was wrong. Is this what ordinary vampire children do? Maybe I was brought up too human-like. People have always told me that. Even Baekhyun told me that.

I looked up at the dark sky and took in a deep breath. I looked down at my notepad and clutched my pen in my hand.

I began to scribble down things that entered my head, this was my way of letting out my many thoughts I guess. I mean I never had anyone to talk to so I had to let them out one way or another.

I looked up after a couple of minutes and a couple of the kids were starting to leave. It should start to get a little quieter now. Not that I hate kids or that I thought they were too loud. I'm just not used to this amount of noise. 

That's when I was violently pushed of the bench.

Someone had hit the back of my head so hard I fell. I quickly picked myself off of the ground and looked around for whichever did it. 

They surrounded me. They were all smirking and laughing at me. Ofcourse, It was none other than Baekhyun and his friend's. 

"Aren't we vampires supposed to have great reflexes? What an idiot." Supposedly the one who pushed me said. 

To my suprise, Baekhyun wasn't in the crowd of boys.

"What do you want from me? I haven't done anything." I said brushing myself off as I got off the ground. 

"True, you haven't done anything.. Yet." Another boy chirped up. I spun around to look at him. He had a devilish glare in his souless eyes. 

Someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started walking- more like pushing me out of the park.

"Now listen here. You saw us and Mr. Byun Baekhyun hanging out the other day and we don't want a little twit like you letting the word out. We have acknowledged that you haven't told in anyone yet, but we stick together, we've got his back and he's got our's. So, we're gonna play a little game to make sure you definetely don't rat him out." The boy said slyly in my ear. By this time we were already at our block and they were dragging me through the front enterance. I was way too scared to try and leave and I knew they would get me somehow anyway. We live in the same building for heck sake!.

They took me to their apartment and it was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. Next thing I knew I was being violently shoved into a chair with my hands being dragged behind my back. They were tying me up.

"What the heck do you want from me?! Why are you doing this?! Are you gonna torture me?! Please, someone help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in hope that one of the neighbours would hear. 

Everything was silent.

I couldn't see a thing. 

My body was frozen but my heavy breathing never faltered.

"Hello?" I muttered out.

Had they left me here?

I tried squirming out of the rope but it was no use. I started to sweat from my forehead. I haven't been this scared since... Never mind. 

That's when it hit me. Literally.