Chapter 23

To Kill A Vampire

"Chan." 

'Mom! Dad! Run!' I bang my hands against the car window trying my hardest to get their attention. They won't stop fighting! They're coming! Hurry up and turn around or they'll get you! My father turned around covering his face with his hands. He was frustrated, but it was going to be even worse if the bad people got to them.

'Mom! Behind you!' Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I started kicking the door. If only they would stop fighting and actually look at their surroundings. 

"Chan. Wake up." 

With one final kick to the door my mother finally looked at me. 'Mom! Behind you! Run!' I yelped. They finally turned around and by now they were surrounded by those horrible monsters, the Jiang Shi. 'Run!' I shouted banging on the window. The doors were locked from the outside. I needed to get out and help them, but I couldn't. 

"Chan. Wake up. It's just a nightmare."

Run, run, faster! Quickly! They're getting closer! My father was the first to go down. They grabbed onto his legs pinning him to the floor and immediately starting to rip his flesh apart. I couldn't look. I couldn't blink and I wasn't breathing. I was screaming. The pain in my chest was agonizing. That was my father!

"Chan! C'mon wake up! You're scaring me!" 

My mother was next. She was so close. So close to the car. But they got her. Doing the same horrible thing to her. My mother and father gone. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets. My heart felt like it had been ripped out and my head felt like it was about to explode. 

"Chan!" My eyes flashed open.

"Get away from them! They're mine!" I screamed.

"Chanyeol it's me! Calm down! It's me!" Baekhyun had his hands lightly pressed on my shoulders. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that I was in Baekhyuns room, now sat up on the bed. I had sweat pouring down my forehead and my shirt clung tightly to my damp skin. I was breathing heavily, The nightmares had never gotten this bad. I looked at Baekhyun who was giving me a look of concern. I needed comfort right now. I needed to get the images out of my head. I flung my arms around him and held him as tight as I could. I burried my face into his neck taking in my boyfriends comforting scent.

"Baby, Shh... C'mon it's okay. It was just a dream. Shh..." He held me close and patted my back trying to calm me down. Tears began to fall from my eyes and surely was ruining Baekhyun's shirt. But I couldn't stop myself from crying. 

I began to sob a little and that's when Baekhyun pulled me up to look at him. He was giving me the same weird look that he gave me when he sneaked into my room that night. 

"What?" I asked. My voice was nasally and my nose was starting to run. 

"You're crying?" He asked. 

"Ofcourse I am. It's the nightmares Baek. About my mom and dad. They keep getting worse and worse. This time it was more vivid than ever. I can't take it anymore Baek, I can't." I wrapped my arms back around him once again crying my eyes out.

"Like... How?" He muttered out. 

I pulled myself up again and looked at him in confusion. How did I cry? I don't know... Why would he ask me that? Just like he did before, he slowly lifted his hand up and wiped away one of my tears.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I said all choked up. My breathing was uneven and still heavy. 

"I've never seen anyone cry before..." He mumbled as he examined a stray tear rolling down my cheek. He looked so fixated on my tears. I had no idea how he had never seen someone cry. But honestly, from what he has told me so far, he has had the whole of his life handed to him on a silver spoon. I wiped away the remaining tears and tried to recollect myself. I decided to change the subject since I had no idea what had happened before I out.

"Anyway... What happened? Has everybody left?" I asked.

"No, you've only been up here for about half an hour. I waited until now to wake you up because everybody has finished dining." He explained. Then it clicked. All those bodies. God, this day was so grim. Then I began to wonder.

"You didn't kill any of those people did you?" I asked looking into his eyes with concern. He looked up at me and sighed. A moment of silence passed between us as it became obvious that he had. I let out a shakey sigh and looked away. 

"I'm sorry... But I couldn't go hungy. My parent's would think something was up..." He sounded guilty. I reminded myself that he was a Strigoi. That was all he could eat. I didn't want him to starve. But did they really have to eat living people? Images of that one woman awakening flashed into my mind. It was horrific now that I was beginning to remember.

"It's okay... " I took in a deep breath and slid my body over to the side of the bed so that my feet could touch the floor. I noticed that I was no longer wearing my suit jacket, which was lucky since my sweat had drenched right through to my shirt. I couldn't go down looking like this.

"Do you have an extra shirt?" I asked awkwardly. He nodded and stood up to go fetch me a shirt. I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair, which was also damp. I fanned my face and tried to cool down. Baekhyun had found me an extra white shirt within no time and placed it on the bed.

"Thanks. I'll meet you downstairs yeah?" I said as I started taking off my tie

"It's okay, I'll wait." He sat back down and rested the upper half of his body on the bed. I looked at him with a puzzled look. 

"Ugh... You're my boyfriend now Chan. I can see you get undressed." He laughed. He had a point. I didn't really have an excuse to be awkward around him anymore.

I took a deep breath in and nodded. I hesitantly ed my shirt and untucked the ends out of my suit trousers. The fabric slowly slipped down my arms revealing my torso to what felt like the world, when infact it was the only person in the world who I trusted seeing me like this. I caught a glimpse of him looking me up and down. I though it would make me feel super uncomfortable, but instead I felt butterflies. This simple moment almost felt intimate. Simply the idea of his eyes on my bare chest made me feel anxious. The good kind of anxious. My eyes became locked onto Baekhyun's as I dared to look over at him. A silence fell between us. Not even the party downstairs could be heard. He slowly stood up and I felt my heart skip a beat. He slowly came close to me and let his hands rest against mine. The light feel of his skin sent shivers through my veins. It seemed as if his most simple actions made me go crazy the most. 

"How about we... Finish where we left off?" His voice was soft and cut through the silent air like a dagger. I couldn't help but left out a shaky breath as his hands made their way up my forearms to the nape of my neck achingly slow.

"Baek..." I murmured.

"Shh... Just... Loosen up..." He basically breathed. I had only just cooled down, yet here he was making me sweat like a sinner in church. My whole body felt warm and tingley as he let his right hand trail down to my lower back pushing me closer and closer to him. Almost like an instinct I wrapped my hands around his back. I couldn't take it anymore. I forcefully pressed my lips onto his catching him by suprise. 

I was taller one out of the two of us, so it was my job to take his slim frame and lay him gently onto the bed. We parted for a second, but as soon as I lowered my body to his our lips were once again locked to each other like magnets. The moment was rapidly becoming heated and soon enough there was little to no space between our bodies. 

My bare skin pressed firmly against his shirt. I broke the kiss slightly to try and make the situation even. I slipped my right hand under his back and lifted him up so that I could take off his suit jacket and shirt. He willingly helped me take off the jacket, but he left me to his shirt. This gave me the chance to just like he had done to me moments before. I rested my fingertips on the top button of his shirt and undid it as slow as I could, Making my way down to the second... 
Third...
Fourth...

"Oh just take it off already!" He groaned. He sounded breathless and he was obviously in agony. I loved it, for some strange reason.

I wasted no more time in trying to undress him as I took off his shirt and began running my hands all over his warm body. His hands s their way around my back and surely made marks as he dug his fingernails into my skins, scratching and clawing all over my back. It was driving me crazy. And obviously I was having the same effect on him. I had my hand held tightly into his dark locks of hair. I slipped my left leg inbetween his and as soon as I did I could feel his hard on pressed against my thigh. He gasped at the feeling and stopped the abuse he was using against my back. I smirked at him knowing full well that this moment had us both to the max. I looked down and laced my fingers around his belt ready to take them off.

Until he sat up. Goddammit. If he was going to tease me again I was gonna have to kill him. Literally. 

"I-I- I'm so... So sorry... I shouldn't... I shouldn't have lead you this far I'm sorry." He stuttered. He looked shakey and hurriedly picked up his shirt.

"Baek what's wrong? What are you sorry for?" I asked as I stood up and turned him around to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm not ready for this. I've never..." He sighed and honestly it seemed like he was scared. 

"Never slept with a boy?" 

"With anyone." He muttered, not once looking into my eyes.

He was going to let me be his first? Here I was thinking he was going to be taking my ity, but obviously we would have to take each others. Not now ofcourse. He seemed too scared? Which was such a contrast to his usual demeanor. 

"That's okay Baek. Niether have I." I tried to reassure him. I took his hand and made him sit next to me on the bed. "Are you embarrassed? Is that why you stopped? Or are you scared it might not feel right? Or..." I wanted to know. If we were going to do this right here and right now I didn't want either of us to do it unwillingly or feeling uncomfortable.

"It's not that... It's just... I don't wanna mess it up... What if I'm not good?" He said almost in a whisper. I almost snickered. Almost. I didn't want to embarrass him. But it was such a stupid thought! 

"Baekhyun... It doesn't matter if you are good or bad... None of that matters as long as both of us are in the moment and feeling connected to one another emotionally and physically." It sounded so cheesy, but I was telling the truth.

He lifted his head to look up at me and had a glint of innocence in his eyes, just for a moment. Before a smile grew on his face and his cheeks blushed a pale pink. "You're right." I heard him whisper as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leant his head on my shoulder. His hair tickled my neck, but the closeness of his body made me feel like the only boy in the world. I felt so honoured to be with this man. He was so beautiful. 

"Baekhyun! Is he awake?" Yoon-A burst into our room. Jheeze, she had to stop doing that! 

"C'mon boys! You have to be more careful! One of these days you guys are going to be in a situation like this and it won't be me who finds you!" She complained. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Go tell my mom we'll be down soon." Yoon-A nodded and closed the door behind her. 

-------------------------

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated! 
It's exam month -.- and honestly I've had the worst writers block. But a lovley reader (INBlue) commented and gave me a lil idea for this chapter! So thank you love! I always appreciate comments and I will always try to reply if you ask any questions or have an idea for the next chapter and so on... ^.^
So withour further ado have a great day and smile!
Goodbye!