Chapter 16

To Kill A Vampire

"Ya! Stop it! Look what you did!" I laughed.

There was flour all over my face and baking soda all over Baekhyun. Let's just say we got a little bit silly when we were baking the cake. We had put it in the oven and we while we were waiting we kind of got caught up in throwing around the ingredients we had left. My kitchen was smothered in dirt, it looked as if the food had exploded. But I didn't care. I haven't had this much fun since... Well, I cant even remember.

"Okay okay, fine... Hadoken!" He shouted throwing a big fist full of flour in my face. 

"Ow! Hey, seriously stop now!" I laughed wiping the flour out of my eyes.

Our laughter slowly died down yet we were still smiling. I really do enjoy being around Baekhyun. If someone had told me 15 years ago, when I was just a kid that I would be standing here cooking with the little kid I met in the playroom I would've thought they was crazy. I wouldn't have believed them 15 weeks ago let alone 15 years. I knew Baekhyun was special ever since we spoke in the bathroom at the last Blood Ball. His presence was just so warming and it seemed like we clicked straight away, even though I thought he was a rude snob at the time. 

We spun around quickly when we heared my door get violently kicked.

"We know you're in there! Let us in before we break in and snap your necks!" 

", it's them." Baekhyun said. 

My breathing grew frantic. How the heck did we forget one of those guys lived in this buidling.

"Uh- um- quick, let's hide in the bathroom there's a lock on that door." I whispered in panic. I nudged Baekhyun's hand motioning him to follow me to the bathroom. He shook his head and slowly walked over to the door. Was he going out there to beat them up? If he did, I'm not sure if I could get close to him again. I hate violence, and I can't be around someone with such violent thoughts. I pushed it aside in the heat of the moment. 

"What are you doing?!" I shouted in a whisper. Had he lost his mind? If they got in here they would eat us. Literally.

He stood infront of the door and did nothing. I watched him intently, perplexed as to what he was doing. He slowly lifted his right arm and held it a mere inch infront of the door. You visibly see his breathing intensifying. It was beginning to scare me. I didn't know what he was doing. 

"Were gonna kick this goddamn door down! Come out you ing cowards!" I heared another one shout. With that, one of them kicked the door even harder than the first time. I felt like crying. My peaceful life has just escalated so quickly into something of terror. Why did this happen to me?

"No, you, won't." Baekhyun almost wheezed out between heavy breaths. What was he doing? He was just as frightening as the boys outside. What on earth was going on with him.

"Baekhyun... A-Are you O-Okay?" I stuttered out not once taking my eyes off of him.

His breathing was so heavy it could probably be heard from next door. I subconciously took a step backwards. That's when the door was bust open and Baekhyun seemed to be locked in his trance even though they were right infront of him. But it didn't matter. There was about 5 boys and they were all about to storm in, but when they took look at him they seemed to freeze.

"He's doing that... Weird... Magic thing again. Dude, let's get out of here." I heared one of them whisper. The other raised a hand as if to say drop the subject.

"Look, Baek. We're just here for that little . We won't do anything to you anymore, We promise. Just please don't hurt us." The boy said.

Baekhyun was still breathing heavily and looking down at his hand. His head snaoped up to look at the boys. They stepped back in fear. I would have done the same. I didn't like this Baekhyun.

"No. You. Want to. Hurt. Him." He breathed out as if he was struggling.

"So what?! We won't do anything to you! We just want him! Why do you keep trying to protect him?!" The boy plucked up enough courage to shout, probably in hopes to get him to stop or atleast be a little bit intimidated.

"I won't. Let you. Hurt him. No longer." His voice had suddenly turned rough and deep, almost like a demon. He was scaring me.

"No..." The boy whispered.

Suddenly, Baekhyun raised both hands and all 5 boys were slammed into the wall behind them as if they were pushed by thin air. Baekhyun's breathing was short and fast. It sounded like he had just run a marathon. The boy's were leant against the wall as if they were all knocked out. Were they dead? I didn't dare to breathe or even blink. I was so scared... Shocked... Confused... 

One of the boys slowly opened his eyes. I felt a sense of relief that one of them wasn't dead. The boy weakly lifted himself up and nudged another boy next to him. He also began to wake up. Before I knew it, 4 of them were slowly getting up and breathing heavily in fear. One of the boys... Just wasn't waking up... Two of the boys picked him up by his arms and legs as they walked down the coridoor in fear of Baekhyun. My eyes were still locked on were they was pushed and Baekhyun was still standing still.

I don't know why... But I started to slowly walked towards the wall. I walked around Baekhyun at the slowest pace possible. I walked outside my door and stood infront of the cream coloured wall of the coridoor. I fell to my knee's as I gaped at the cracks in the wall. There was blood, But there was only blood in the spot of the boy that wouldn't wake up. I lifted my shakey hand and lightly ran my cold fingers over the cracks in the wall. There were tiny parts of the wall crumbling off. I held it on my fingertips, examining it. 

Baekhyun did this.
Baekhyun did this with his bare hands. 
Baekhyun was capable of causing this much harm.
Baekhyun... Was a monster.

I rested my cold index finger on the blood that remained. 
It was almost ironic. 

My breathing was shaky and my hands wouldn't stay still.

"I- I'm sorry... T-They, They was gonna..." He rested a hand on my shoulder but I quickly shook it off and collapsed onto the floor rested my shoulders on the wall.

"I don't ever wanna see you again! He could be dead! You've just waltzed into my life and made everything complete chaos! I hate you! You're a ing monster and I never ever wanna see you goddamn face again! You disgust me!" I screamed at him. 

I had burst out crying already and I had curled myself up into a little ball on the floor. His red eyes held a sense of worry and sorrow. He had only himself to blame. How did he even do that?! He had been doing weird things for the last few days and this just topped it all! I was absolutely petrified of him.

"Leave!" I screamed.

He stuttered. He looked a bit shaken up but I couldn't care less.

"I said get out!" I yelled letting out a sob. 

With that he hurriedly ran out of the building.

I sat on the floor for a few minutes, still trying to pull myself together and calm myself down just a little bit. I was just so angry and scared and worried and I couldn't take all of it.

I crawled through my front door and closed the door. I leant up against it and tucked my head between my knees.

I was still trying to process all the events that had just passed. It was simply an hour ago in which me and Baekhyun were as happy as ever. And yet here I was only a few minutes later never wanting to see his disgusting face again. 

I hate him. 

He gained my trust and he just ripped it apart.

I was so scared yet so mad.

That's when I saw the smoke filling up the oven and leaking out of the edges. 

The cake was ruined.

Much like our relationship.

And my life.