Epilogue

The Distance Grievances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

 

The angry look of Sunji welcomes Chaerin as soon a she opens the door of Jiyong’s room. She readies herself to face this woman who brings nothing but bad luck in their lives.

 

“What do you want? And please make it quick, you’re disturbing something…” she made a straight face, as Jiyong hugs her from behind, all along nuzzling her neck in front of the unexpected visitor.

 

“What the is the meaning of this ? Damn you ! I knew from the start how a gold digger you are… but I didn’t expect you to be this shameless!” Sunji spats her with oozing fury.

 

“Really? Cause as far as I see things, you are the one who’s insisting yourself when you’re not even welcome here in the first place…” Chaerin shots back, as calm as she can.

 

“You low life ! Don’t you know who I am???? I am Kim Sunji, the second daughter of Kim Youngguk, one of the well-known business men in town!” she tries to intimidate the heiress. Unfortunately, Sunji’s family isn’t even enough to be compare to the fortunes of the Kwon’s and the Lee’s. When it comes to wealthiest conglomerate, only those names matter…

 

To her surprise, Jiyong smirks, “Sounds big!” he mocks, “Well listen here, you are currently talking to—ajhjhjHFJH—“his sentence became incoherent when Chaerin covers his mouth with her palm, trying to stop him from unveiling the truth to this ‘stupid’ socialite. He pouts, but understands the meaning of her naughty smirk. Even if they don’t know each other that much…. He knows how to differentiate the angel and the devil inside her.

 

“Oohh.. I’m scared now…” Chaerin shakes her head in sarcasm.

 

Sunji, being the clueless girl that she should be, just nods to her in affirmation. “Yeah, you should be scared, ty Baby Maker!!!” she spats her again.

 

“But I thought Jiyong Oppa already crushed your company? Does it hurt???” Chaerin mocks her again; making the infuriated turns red even more.

 

“Damn you! It was your entire fault! Jiyong could have been mine if not for the existence of you and your Bastard son! You should go to hell along with that—“ Sunji’s sentence came in halt when Chaerin suddenly punches her straight on the jaw. The stumbles and falls upon losing her balance as the raged mother towers her for calling her son, Bastard.

 

Jiyong, who’s been keeping his silence upon being cut by Chaerin, gasps in shock with what he just witnessed. He mentally counts, like those in the boxing arena where the referee calculates if the boxer could still stand up and fight, and bit his lip when the unexpected visitor unsuccessfully do so. “Damn Baby! You punch like a pro!!!” he praises the woman beside him.

 

“Y…You’re dead!” Sunji cries and warns her. “I...I’m gonna tell my Daddy about it! I’m gonna expose the two of you in the world! You’re dead too Jiyong if your enemies find out that you’re into a rented Surrogate Mother!!” she scampers away when Chaerin steps forward again, ready to give her another taste of her wrath. “You will pay for this!!!”

 

“I wanna see you try…” Chaerin smirks, before facing Jiyong. “I can’t believe you let that crazy woman enters your life…”

 

Jiyong grins at her, “Excuse me, I didn’t let her enter. I keep on shoving her away ever since she was introduce to me, telling her that I already have you. It just so happen that you’re not around with me at that moment, so she wouldn’t believe me when I say it. But now…” he scoops her waist and kisses her gently, “… now she knows who’s my owner.”

 

“Yeah… but I know she won’t stop in here. What if she tries to harm our son?” she began to worry.

 

“Let her try and I promise she will die…” Jiyong’s face suddenly becomes serious. “She can’t harm you both… or she will take it from me personally.”

 

“I don’t want you around her…” Chaerin pouts.

 

“Never… for nobody can take away your spot. “he smiles.

 

“But I know we will see her again…” she smirks naughtily.

 

“What do you have in mind?” he frowns at her.

 

“You will see...” and she claims his mouth again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gdhdhghsgfjfsjhfsfjhjshs…dhhdhhhhdjkdkd”

 

Jin giggles at his grandfather’s incoherent sentence. They are currently at a popular ice cream parlor, eating his favorite flavor—Chocolate Brownie Temptation. Fortunately, after constantly beating that Boastful businessman, Mr. Lee treats the child outside. Now he has no choice but to eat with him, as Jin keeps on feeding the Old Man scoops of ice cream.

 

“Ahahahaha… Grandpa is messy now!” Jin pointed at him, as the Old Man was startled as to how the child addresses him. ‘Grandpa…’

 

“Grandpa?” he smiles at him, asking to elaborate.

 

Jin nods. “Ah-hah. Your daughter is my Mommy now, so that makes you my Grandpa too!” he toothily grins, before clapping. “Yay! Now I have not only Mommy but Grandpa as well! At last, my family is complete now…”

 

“You seem excited.” He teases. “Why is that?”

 

“Because this is the first time that I will have Mommy and Grandpa.” He answers innocently. “All of my classmates have complete family, but I don’t have. Daddy said I should wait, for my Mommy will return but I know he’s just saying that. I know my Mommy is in heaven already.” He explains.

 

Hearing this, Mr. Lee’s blood boils, completely misunderstanding everything. ‘How dare that Kwon said that Chaerin is in heaven already??? That piece of ty trouble Kwon !’

 

With that, he stands up and looks at the child. “Jin-ah… Let’s go tell Daddy about your contract? I’m sure he will be happy.” he asks, masking the rage he suddenly feels.

 

Jin claps unknowingly, “Yay! Let’s go Grandpa!”

 

‘You’re dead meat Jiyong!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 On the other hand, the naughty parents are busy exchanging body heats. Jiyong gently pushes Chaerin on his bed, before hovering her body. Ever since she successfully sent Sunji away, they were locked in a passionate make out session that leads into a steamier encounter.

 

“S..! When it comes to you…I..I couldn’t even think straight!” Jiyong complains, as he throws his top to the other side of the room.                                                                                                                                                         

 

“Then don’t think…” Chaerin battles with her tongue, before running her fingers to his toned abs.

 

“Then, I might hurt you again…” he breathes, “Remember last time when we did it? I almost kill myself when I took you rough, it just so happened that I couldn’t stop pouncing on you…” he smirks, though his eyes shows worry.

 

She looks at him, before caressing his face. “At least now I know it’s normal in you. I thought back then, you were disgusted with me…” she looks down.

 

“Why would you feel that? Is it because I was rough with you before? Sorry, I was… I… Let’s just say that I was too overwhelmed with your beauty that seizing the moment when I could finally devour you sent me to heaven. I tried being gentle, Chae… But it’s your fault for being too irresistible” he winks at her, making her blush with his words.

 

“But… do you really think we have a chance? I mean, how do we explain it to Jin? What if he hates me because he thinks I left you both? How are we gonna tell him that I never meant to do that?” her eyes glimmers at that thought.

 

“Sshh… Chaerin, listen. Jin loves you even before he knows the truth. Heck, he already loves you despite the fact that you are technically a stranger to him. See? It doesn’t matter why. What important is, you’re here with us now. We will fix this, I will fix this. I promise.” He kisses her forehead.

 

“I hope so Oppa. I don’t want him to hate me…”

 

“He won’t. I assure you that. I… I love you so much!” his eyes went teary with the truthfulness of his words.

 

“I love you too Oppa...” she smiles and is about to kiss him again when the door of his room opens. Out of reflex, Chaerin immediately ducks and hides under the warmth of his comforter, leaving Jiyong to face the intruders…

 

 

 

 

…which happens to be the shock faces of Jin and Mr. Lee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“D…Daddy?” the small innocent voice of Jin shakes as he looks at his father questioningly.

 

“Jin! What are you doing here? And why didn’t you knock first?” Jiyong tensely asks, before trying to peep in the angry face of Mr. Lee. ‘Damn!’

 

“W..Who is she? Why is she with you???” Jin’s voice quivered as he mistook the woman beside his father as another girl that he doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter