The Sweet Start

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim looks at So Eun from the other side of the room. She is so pretty, so cheerful, so kind, so subtle, yet so stubborn and straightforward … He just can’t find enough words to describe her perfectness. He doesn't understand how other people can dislike a woman like her and call her violent. Don't they realize that's the attractive side of her which makes her special? Oh well, it's their disadvantage that they can't see her attraction; it's actually a good thing for him because he can't stand seeing other men liking her anyways. Jealousy? Yea yea, he admits he has a lot of it.

Looking at how she is looking at him right now and giving him a cute blink, he thinks he could literally die of happiness. He still remembers the time they spent together on Christmas. It was such a joyful memory that they got to be together even though it was for the show, and when the filming ended before midnight, they decided to stay behind and talk a little without the staff. Somehow, the flow went too smoothly that when they noticed the time, it was already 4 in the morning. Their “little talk” turned out to be a really “big talk.” Sitting closely and comfortably outside on the balcony of the So Eun’s hotel room with a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies, enjoying the cool yet refreshing air and the spectacular night sky, talking, teasing and laughing together, everything  was so simple yet so perfect.

“Oh man, I didn’t even know that it’s already 4 am. You must be tired!”

“Oh my god, it is 4 already?! t’s okay, oppa. I didn’t notice, either. We planned to talk for a little bit before calling it a day, but I guess it’s already a new day.”

“Yea, it was so fun. I have always wanted to see you outside the show and talk to you like this, but we were always busy.”

“I know, right? You should get going though. Min Hee unnie is sleeping soundly inside, but it’s a big trouble if she wakes up and realizes that you have been here the whole time.”

“Okay, I'll... You must be cold. I am sorry.” Jae Rim moved from his the bean bag chair beside to hers and took off his blanket and covered her tightly.

“Yah, oppa, I don’t need it, I’m going back inside soon anyways. Plus, you already gave me your other blanket earlier. You would catch a cold if you keep doing this.”

“Who cares if I would catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter