The Incident

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

“Reng~ reng~ renggggg”

“… Hello?” It was only 3 am when his phone loudly rang. He had been so busy the last couple of days that he was not able to sleep that well, but now someone just had to call him at 3 am to disturb his precious sleep. Of course he would not sound happy picking up this call.

“Yah Song Jae Rim, did you hear the news?” It’s his manager. His manager should have known better than anyone else that Jae Rim needed this sleep, but he still called, so this whatever news must be something important.

 “What is it?”

“It’s about your girlfriend… Hmm, I don’t know how to start.”

“What about her? Is she okay? Hyung, just say it quickly!” His sleepiness was suddenly blown away as soon as he heard the word “girlfriend”. Oh my god, what could have happened to So Eun?

“Go on the internet and see for yourself.” He let out a sigh and hanged up the phone.   

Jae Rim could sense that something serious had happened to her, so serious that his manager could not even tell him about it. His heart was beating so fast when he typed “Kim So Eun” on his phone.

“BREAKING NEWS: Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon reportedly dating!!!” “Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon reportedly enjoying a late night date after visiting So Eun’s mother in the hospital” “What will happen to Song Jae Rim?” “WGM is facing another crisis?!”

His heart dropped a beat and another beat when he read and kept reading the news of his So Eun and another men dating, seeing pictures of his So Eun and another men walking side by side at night. He knew that So Eun was close to many male actors, but he never knew they would hang out just the two of them late at night. He knew that her mother was not feeling well lately, but he never knew that she had to go to the hospital. He knew that he was her real boyfriend so all of these news were just ridiculous, but why did he still feel so heartbroken? She was always so careful whenever she was out with him, but she seemed so relaxed when she was with this guy. What was going to happen to the two of them after this?

“Finally, I could see you. You have been unable to contact me, right? I’m so sorry, oppa~ Things were so uncontrollable, my agency didn’t allow me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter