Last Filming of WGM

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Last episode filming*

In the script, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are supposed to meet at their rural house in Gimpo, read the last mission card, and review their shared memories by looking through their album. Everything is ready, all they need to do left is to act out the last segment and say goodbye.

“Oppa~ there is a mission card. Should we read it?” The two sits down in the resting table outside of their house. Looking at the mission card, even though they both know what it is about, they can still feel their heart beats racing.

“Let’s me read it!” Jae Rim quickly takes the card and opens it without letting his wife seeing it.

“Wow… hold on!” The first couple of words hit his eyes, and his heart. He lets out an awkward laugh, trying to soothe his own feeling. Even though there is a script, the script of WGM only provides a brief schedule of what are going to happen, without any details to make the show more real and more natural.

“What is it? Just read it quickly to me!” She leans over and moves the card closer to her, so that the two of them can read it together. She is also curious, of how they write the mission card, of how they are going to end their marriage.

“To Jae Rim – So Eun Couple… Eh hmm…” Jae Rim clears his throat. “Your virtual marriage will be concluded today…” He stops a little, not knowing whether he will be able to read the rest of the message out loud or not, because his vision is getting blurry.

She turns to look at his face. She knows he is getting emotional, and she knows she is, too, even though she doesn’t want to cry in front of the cameras and all of the people watching them right now.

“Please s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter