Leaving WGM

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBC Station

“Jae Rim-ssi, So Eun-ssi, your contracts with us will be ending at the end of this month. We’re planning on filming the last episode next week.” The producer of WGM is having a discussion with Jae Rim and So Eun. Even though it’s called a “discussion,” it seems like everything has been decided. “To be honest, we would love to have you two on the show. But the situation seems not very good since the… hmm, scandal. As you know, many fans are distressed about the fact that So Eun-ssi keep going with the show after what happened.”

“Producer-nim, you know that the scandal is not true, right? I think we should keep filming for a few more months.” Jae Rim tries to explain the situation again. He can’t believe that they’re going to end this marriage so soon, even though they promised each other to stay with WGM for 50 years.

“I understand, and I’m sorry again. Thank you for the past months.” Instead of waiting for the producer’s response, So Eun nods her head and answers. She know her scandal has affected the show a lot, and the producers and staffs have no choice rather than let it end and find a new couple to replace them. She knows all along that this marriage is going to end, someday, but she never knows it’ll be this soon and this sad.

“It’s not your fault. I’m sorry that you two have to leave, too. Thank you two for joining our program. I hope we can work together soon, in another project.”  The producer awkwardly comforts So Eun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter