Lovely Dovey at Home

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you said we were going to have dinner together, I didn’t know you meant going to your place.” So Eun gives him this I-know-what-you-are-thinking look when they reaches Jae Rim’s apartment.

“Yea, going to my place to have dinner.” He gave her an innocent look in return while entering the passcode of the door. “Omo, you are thinking of something else, huh? Yah, my little bride, I never know that you’re such a naughty girl!” He never misses a single chance to because he loves the way her face turns red like a tomato and the way her big eyes keep blinking out of confusion and embarrassment, like right now. Teasing her is so much fun; it probably has become his new hobby.

“Anni, it’s your fault for keep saying weird things!!! Maybe I’ve been hanging out with you too much.” She hits him slightly and blames him to hide her embarrassment. She wasn’t like this before, but now she would think of all kinds of stuff when she’s with him. Aigo, what should she do? She’s in big trouble now.

So Eun has been here once before, but not for long. On their first official date, they had to stop by this place in the middle of the date because he forgot to feed Olla and Leon. She still remembers how amazed she was when she first saw his clean and organized apartment. In fact, she is even more amazed now when she gets a closer look at it. It’s not very big, yet very cozy and comfortable. If So Eun doesn’t know Jae Rim well, she will never believe this place is belonged to a single 30-year-old man. She will probably think that he is living with a woman. Hmm, just thinking about it makes her blood pressure goes up a little.

“Oppa, are you sure there is no girl living with you?” After looking through his place, she goes back to the kitchen and finds Jae Rim getting stuffs out of the refrigerator. She gazes at him and asks in a half joking and half serious tone.   

“Why? Do you want to move in with me?” Instead of getting startled at her sudden question, he smiles brightly at her and gives her cheek a gentle pinch.

“Yah, stop it!!! That’s not what I mean.” Her cheeks get so red now, whether it is because of his pinch or her embarrassment.

“Aigo~ You’re extra cute today!!!” She doesn’t get embarrassed that easily normally, but today seems to be quite special. There is no way he would let her go just like that. Even though she doesn’t show that adorable side of her that often, once she does, he will make sure to enjoy it as much as he can.

“It hurts, oppa.” His pinch is really gentle, so it doesn’t hurt at all. On the other hand, she actually likes it because she knows that’s his way of adoring her. But for some reasons, she’s just really shy and embarrassed today, so she can’t handle it.

“Oh, it does? Miane!” He finally let go of her cheek, but he’s not done yet, of course. He leans down and gives her a kiss on her cheek to ease the “pain.”

“Araso, araso, we need to start cooking. I’m really, really hungry!!!” As soon as Jae Rim leans over for another kiss, So Eun realizes his intention and quickly put him away with an I-am-hungry excuse.

“Okay, fine, I’m letting you go for now.” He stops unwillingly, but he’s not disappointed that much because he knows that she can’t avoid it after dinner anyways. Even though So Eun is an actress who has done several romantic dramas with kissing scenes, he knows it is quite new for her since it’s her first relationship. He understands and respects her feeling, so he tries to take things easily and slowly for her. However, the fact that they have been dating for 3 months and they haven’t kissed yet is just way too hard for him to handle. Yea, they have kissed before, on the cheek, forehead, and hand, some were for the show while some were for real, but none was on the lip. But come on, those are hardly considered kisses to Jae Rim. He has given his girlfriend many chances to get used to the kiss, and he has waited long enough, so he is planning to get a kiss from her tonight; it doesn’t need to be a deep one, he’ll settle with a peek on the lip, for now. Yea, just a peek is good enough. Fighting, Song Jae Rim!!!

They had a simple but delicious dinner with pasta and stake. Even though they kinda messed up on the pasta that it was a little salty, they enjoyed the cooking, eating and flirting moment they had together. After dinner, they made popcorn and strawberry tea and decided to watch a movie together. They are sitting comfortable on the coach right now, searching for movies to watch.

“Awww, you set our wedding picture as your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter