What Is Their Relationship?

♥ NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The filming for WGM naturally ends successful today, just like any other times. The staffs love LTE couple because working with them is so easy and effective. They are so naturally close to each other, and everything they do has so much feels that can easily hook the audience. A lot of time, the staffs have a lot trouble editing out their scenes in order to fit with the concept; but it does not bother them that much because the staffs themselves love seeing Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun together, just like the audience. It is quite embarrassing to admit but many crew members have become their fans, and they would literally scream, squish, and giggle like insane whenever the two have skin ship.

“Thanks for the hard work, everyone!” So Eun and Jae Rim bow to the staffs when the director says cut.

Everyone starts to pack their stuff and get ready to go. Another couple is only free today, so they have to hurry up and go to the other couple’s place. Such a busy schedule. Too bad they couldn’t stay any longer to have a quick chat with their dearly LTE couple like how they usually do after the filming.

“So Eun ah, do you have any schedule today?” Jae Rim goes over to So Eun and asks her quietly.

“Nah, I don’t. I am kinda having a break right now until I start my next project in May. What’s up, oppa?” So Eun shakes her head and smiles brightly of the thought that she can take it easy for a few months. It had been tough for her to handle the freezing weather of Seoul winter while keeping up with her crazily busy schedule.

“Oh, really? That’s perfect. Do you want to have dinner with me then?”

“Shh… Geez, oppa. You are being too loud! Everyone must have heard us.”

“Whatever, they are about the leave anyways.” Jae Rim doesn’t really care and he even winks at her before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter