She's so naive..

Why not me?

"Okay.. Kim Suhyun.. You got this.." I kept muttering to myself when Bobby oppa and Hanbin oppa were looking at me with weird faces.

"What the hell have you been doing this whole time..your mirror looks uncomfortable from you staring at it for so long," Hanbin oppa annoyingly asked since I was nervous like crazy. I punched him in the stomach making him moan and fall on his knees. I had my hair tied up high, put on natural-looking makeup, and wore a black collar shirt ed and jeans for a clean look for my first day of work.

"That's what you get, shut up, why have you been so moody since yesterday, didn't know guys have periods too," I retorted back by dusting off my hands.

Bobby oppa laughed, "Don't mind him, he's been like that since last night since you wouldn't show us your present from Hanna," he explained and contiued, "You look like you're going to an interview or something, are you?"

I shook my head sideways, "Ahni (no), I found a part time job at Cafe Bene!" I claimed excitedly when the two clueless boys looked at me since it didn't take me that long to find a job.

"Already? Don't they do interviews before they hire people?" Hanbin oppa asked while getting up from the pain, haha didn't mean to hit him that hard.
"I was picked from looks I guess.. the cute worker said that people will like me so he told me to start today," I blushed when thinking about him and his phone number.

Bobby oppa looked at Hanbin oppa and Hanbin oppa looked back. At the same time, Hanbin oppa pulled down my hair while Bobby oppa buttoned up my shirt to the point where I could barely breathe.

"What're you guys doing! It took me forever to tie my hair without leaving any strands of hair!" I punched both of them again making them both knock down onto the floor.

"We're walking you to work, tie your hair in half or something," Bobby oppa ordered while Hanbin oppa nodded with his arms crossed like a dad would.

"You guys are so weird," I just rolled my eyes and began to tie my hair in half.

Bobby's POV

Suhyun's been acting pretty weird since last night. Wonder if anything happened when we parted..

She was looking at herself in the body mirror checking every inch from hair to shoes; she looked fine, I don't get what she was so worried about.

I'm honestly really curious what Hanna bought her for her bday.. probably girl stuff like a bra; scratch that, I sound like a e; Hanbin was more curious but he was acting like a little kid. It was pretty cute to be honest how they fight since they get along well. After she punched him, I laughed and asked her if she was going to an interview or something but she said she already found a job.. what kind of place hires someone without interviewing them first? Something felt odd..

"I was picked from looks I guess.. the cute worker said that people will like me so he told me to start today," Suhyun naively explained which made me pissed for some reason. This guy's going to get at her.. I can tell Hanbin got protective when he heard that too.

The way she put her hair shows her bare neck and her shirt is way too showy on the neckline; so me and Hanbin looked at each other and acted at the same time. He pulled her hair down and I buttoned up her shirt to the highest button. There, much better.

"We're walking you to work, tie your hair in half or something," I ordered her with Hanbin just agreeing. I saw her roll her eyes with no idea of what was going on. She's so naive...

As we were about to go out to walk her to work, Hanbin got a call from YG saying to come to his office so he can talk to him about living in the apartment with his sister.

"Hey guys, go on without me, I'm going to go talk to YG, I'll let you know if I can meet up with you there," he rushed out of the dorm after giving me a glance. We left seconds after Hanbin. I got a text from him that wrote, "You better take care of her while I'm gone." Gosh, no pressure or anything.

On the way to the cafe, Suhyun seemed really nervous since it was her first job.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine," I reassured her and put my arm around her shoulder like a brother would but I could tell she was still a little shy around me after yesterday when we 'hugged' so i let go after realizing it was on her shoulder until we reached the cafe. 

"Thanks, oppa, I'm still nervous though. To be completely honest, the worker that hired me gave me his phone number but I'm not sure what to do with it.." she admitted while blushing so hard. For some reason, I got heated up inside, it's not like she's my girlfriend or anything, and I know we can't be together but I can't help it, she's too cute for me to ignore a guy she's going to work with is hitting on her..

I stopped thinking so much when I opened the door for her and we parted. I was looking for the guy that hired her from outside the door. When she walked inside, she went up to a worker who probably was the one who hired her.. so that's him. He caught me glaring at him but ignored me and put his hand on Suhyun's shoulder while smiling. I was literally going to walk inside and punch him in the face but she might get fired so I controlled myself.

Why did he look so familiar...? I thought to myself while walking back to the dorm until I saw Hanbin outside looking at me with his scary eyes when he's stressed out with the new trainees who joined Mix and Match.. Sh*t, did he see me put my arms around Suhyun..?

"Hyung, we need to talk," Hanbin ordered me to come sit with him on the outside bench of the dorm. , I'm screwed.

"Listen Hanbin, I won't ever do anything to Suhyun so you don't have to worr-" I began to explain with a nervous tone but he stopped me.

"What're you talking about? I was going to talk to you about me and Suhyun not being able to move out.." Phew, he didn't see us then. He looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"Why did you think I was mad about Suhyun and you? You didnt' do anything to her did you?!" He grabbed my shirt and made a fist as if he was about to punch me in the face.

"No no, it's not like that, I was just.. nevermind," I stopped myself just in case I said anything stupid again.

Hanbin still looked at me with a weird feeling but ignored it in the end and just said, "Not my sister, you know I'll beat you up." I took that second warning seriously and began to control my feelings for her since I know it won't ever work out.

"But Hanbin.. that 'cute' worker Suhyun got the job from gave her his number.. we should go pick her up when she ends her shift tonight, something doesn't feel right," I calmly explained to Hanbin to just let him know and be aware of him.

"What the , why didn't you rip up the number?" obviously, he didn't take that well. I calmed him down by continuing, "but Hanbin-ah, when I saw him, he looked really really familiar.. like as if he was a trainee in YG too? Man I should've asked what his name was.. this is killing me," I blabbered to Hanbin when he has no idea of how the worker looked like. Oh well, we'll probably see him when we go tonight. It better not be that guy I'm thinking of, he can be part of the "special test" too...

Haha this was a fun chapter, I love it when it's Bobby's POV ^^ comment below if you guys have any ideas I should put into this story! I honestly don't know how it's going to end myself ><