happy birthday

Why not me?

"Okay, it's 4:00PM so i still have about three hours to shop and find a job.." sighs I really don't know many places here though..
Just then, I spot a cute store with different variaties of style from casual to dresses. I only had about 30 bucks on me so I just chose a cheap but cute white crew neck sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, and a black snapback with a red heart printed on the center. Fortunately, the jeans were on sale so I still had fifteen dollars left, therefore I decided to find a cafe near the boys' dorm for a more convinient transportation. 

About ten minutes later, I spot a cute cafe called Caffe Bene. As soon I as step inside, I cannot believe who was in the cafe.. Lee Hi? She looked at me with an annoyed expression so I thought she was going to walk out but she did the exact opposite.
"What're you doing here," She rolled her eyes at me after our not-so-great first impression at the dorm.
"I'm looking for a job. Why, am I not allowed to be here?" I retorted back at her immature question.
Without a response, she just stood up and left with her backup dancers who were sitting on the same table as her.

Phew, that was a close one. Honestly, I really was a fan of her but now I'm starting to despise her attitude. I didn't do anything wrong nor does she has the right to act like th-
"How may I help you?" A cute, tall worker interrupted my thoughts. He smiled at me with a worried look since I was standing in the middle of the cafe with arms crossed like an idiot.
A few seconds later, I finally decided to respond to his gesture, "Hello, I was wondering if there was any positions available? I'm looking for a part time job."
His eyes scrolled up and down as if he was observing my looks.
"Hm, you're pretty cute. I think customers will like you, you'll start tomorrow as a cashier and will help out making some of the drinks when the place gets busy," I blushed and thanked him for the position and decided to order a waffle and drink since I didn't eat anything all day.

"Can I get an original waffle and vanilla latte?" I asked the same guy who gave me my first job.
"Sure, that'll be nine dollars," He smiled again. Wow, I'm going to be working this him from now on? Kya I can't wait for tomorrow already.
"Here you go," I smiled back at him while giving the exact amount.

About ten minutes later, the waffle and drink was ready. I felt kinda awkward since I was sitting by myself so I decided to listen to music while eating my waffle. While I was listening to 2LSON's No Way, I suddenly felt nervous for the special test since I had to write my own song but what should I write about? I got out my notebook filled with lyrics and random notes I wrote when I liked someone. Remembering what happened when Bobby tried to protect me from his crazy fangirls I felt so flustered and my cheeks began to get hot.

What's wrong with me.. He's my brother's best friend.. I shouldn't be feeling like this.. Just then, lyrics about Bobby came into my mind,
"When you hide me in your arms, I feel safe and sound, don't leave me and say you will because I'll break down.." a/n random lyrics I just made up ><

Bzz Bzz New text message: Suhyun-ah you better be on your way to the dance room! -Bobby oppa

I jumped up to see it was already 6:50 pm and took my stuff and began to walk towards the door until someone stopped me by grabbing my arm.
"Miss, you forgot your notebook," the cute worker politely gave back my precious notebook with that eye smile of his.
"Thank you so much, would've been bad if I left it here," I thanked him and left the cafe.

As soon as I left, I opened my bag to put the notebook in but a piece of paper fell out of it. I bent down to grab it and my eyes opened widely. It wrote, "(phone number) text me when you get the chance."
I blushed to the point where it look like I had a fever knowing that the cute worker wrote it. Instead of ignoring it, I did the complete opposite. All the way until I reached the YG building I kept looking at that piece of paper while still blushing inside. I see Bobby oppa outside the building as if he was gaurding the building or something. Right when he saw me he jumped up and ran inside in a suspicious manner. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Still with that cute worker on my mind, I just ignored it and walked inside the building. I closed the door behind me and the lights in the building suddenly turned off. Just then, I see Bobby oppa and the rest of the members lined up on the right side of me each taking a turn singing a line from Treasure by Bruno Mars. As surprised as I was, I didn't see Hanbin oppa. The last member to sing was Bobby (more like rapping) and he gave me a smile so big to the point where I couldn't see his eyes.

"Happy birthday, Kim Suhyun," Bobby said while he gave a peck on my right hand which made me blush.
"Thank you, Bobby oppa," I thanked him, "but where's Hanbin oppa?" 
He smirked at me and led me to my brother who was standing in the middle of the dance room with a birthday cake held in his hands.

"Hey little sis, you thought I forgot your birthday huh?" He smiled, "Happy 16th birthday sis!"
I began to tear up since I truly thought everyone forgot my birthday. 
"Thank you oppa <3," I hugged him trying not to let the cake fall. He let me go saying there was another surprise and he pointed at the right corner of the room.
I looked and saw Hanna unni.

"Hanna unni!" I ran up to her as if I haven't seen her in forever.
"Hehe, Hi Suhyun-ah, sorry I couldn't see you for a while I was busy with getting ready for my debut, anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!" she hugged me with a birthday gift. 

I was crying like a little baby. "Thanks unni, what is it?!" I asked while opening the present.
"You silly, open it and find out!" She said like a real sister would say.
I finished unwrapping the present and blushed like crazy when I saw it and tried to hide it from the boys. It was two pairs of pink and black bras.
"UNNI!!!" I screamed with embarrassment when all the boys were curious to see what it was and ran up to us.
"What is it Suhyun-ah!" Bobby oppa tried so hard to see what she gave me.
I gripped onto it so tightly so that he wouldn't grab it.
"No one in this room will know besides us girls," Hanna unni winked as if it was a big secret kept between us. The boys were being annoying trying to see the present but gave up in the end. The party continued with the members, my brother, and Hanna unni singing and dancing like it was a mini concert. This was probably the best birthday ever so far.

 

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( I just haven't been motivated to writing stories about Bobby these days since he's not promoting anything but I'm planning on becoming a drama writer in Korea by going to an academy soon so I'm trying to write as much as possible! Thank you so much for the support you guys are giving by reading, commenting, and subscribing!! Just reading my stories is more than enough. :) Thanks again guys! Enjoy~