Hanbin's sister?

Why not me?

Suhyun's POV

What was up with Bobby? He knows Hanbin oppa's protective of me and I highly doubt he'll let any of s date me..

Having so many thoughts of Bobby and the "special test", that's suppposed to occur some time soon, made my eyes suddenly began to drip tears down my cheeks as I curled up while hiding my face inside my arms and knees.

Hanbin's POV

"Guys, come here for a sec," I summoned my members as soon as the director called "Cut! Good work today guys."
"What's up, hyung?" Junhoe asked innocently with sweat drenched down his face after practicing for our monthly assessment.
"You, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong hyung, and Chanwoo. Listen up, my little sis, Suhyun, came to Korea this morning and is currently at our dorm in the vacant room so just before we get going I'm letting you know beforehand," Just then, I saw Bobby check his phone and suddenly left with an angry presence.

"Yo, what's up? Something wrong?" I took heavy breaths after running to catch up with him.
"Look," He showed me his phone that had the text, "From: Lee Hi: Let's talk. I know you're avoiding me but you can't avoid me forever."
"You two at it again? I thought you broke up with her before Mix & Match started?" I asked in a careful tone after noticing his pissed off expression becoming worse.
"I did, but she keeps calling saying to meet up and talk. It's so annoying," He complained as he deleted the text.
"Just ignore her, she'll have to give up eventually, let's go back in, yeah?" He nodded as I comforted him by patting his back to calm down.

"You alright?" asked Jinhwan hyung with a worried tone.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Let's go now, Suhyun's probably waiting for us." Bobby suggested.
"Is she pretty? How old is she?" Junhoe joked around but eventually resulted with receiving a punch in the arm.
"15. Don't even think about it," I warned him the same why I warned Bobby.

Suhyun's POV

"What's taking them so long?" I muttered to myself as I checked my phone with the time "9:00pm" written on the lock screen.

Just then, I hear the bell ring, ding dong ding dong
"Coming~"
I ran for the door thinking it would be the boys but it wasn't.

"Who're you?" It was Lee Hi.
"Oh, hello, I'm Hanbin's little sister. No one's here yet though, would you like to wait?"
She just scanned me from head to toe which made me feel uncomfortable.
"Hanbin's sister? I didn't know he had a sister. Prove it," She demanded with suspicion that honestly pissed me off mainly because she didn't know Hanbin oppa even had a sister. 

"Don't just stand there, do something. Talent can be shown through genetics right?" She kept ordering which pushed my limit.
I was going to tell her off but decided to sing the song I sang for my audition tape I sent to YG.

"Oh, you're the girl my vocal trainer kept talking about. Honestly, You're not even that good, don't even think about participating in the test next week. And, don't even think about going out with Bobby. He's mine," Just then, she grabbed a cup filled with water and threw it at my face as I scream.

"What the hell is going on here," I hear Hanbin oppa yelling at Lee Hi as I wipe water off of my eyes to see. All of the members were standing there, including Bobby who must've heard everything-- even my singing.

"What do you think you're doing, get out of our dorm," Bobby yelled also when he grabbed a towel trying to help me.
"Fine, but you and I need to talk. If you avoid me one more time I'll do something worse than this," She threatened as Bobby rolled his eyes from annoyance.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about that, don't worry about her," Bobby apologized and reassured me while rubbing my shoulders with comfort.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Bobby oppa," He suddenly jumped and acted obnoxiously.
"Did you guys here that? I finally have someone to call me oppa n-," Hanbin oppa's glare cut him off and Bobby became calm again.

I just giggled and introduced myself to the other members, "Hello, I'm Hanbin oppa's little sister, Suhyun and I'm 15 years old, please take good care of me~" I bowed as they introduced themselves too and apologized for Lee Hi's misbehavior.

"Sorry sis, I'll make sure something like this won't ever happen again, that's it. I'm going to ask YG if we can move out together," he said angrily as he was about to walk out the door, I stopped him.
"No, oppa. I don't want you to leave your members. They'll miss you, especially Bobby oppa," I hear Bobby giggling obnoxiously again but stopped noticing the tense atmosphere.

"Do you know how sorry I felt not being able to stay with you for these past three years? Just stay here at our dorm until I settle things with YG," Listening to his sincerity, I agreed to his decision and decided to stay at the dorm for the mean time.
"Okay, let me just call Hanna unni and let her know," I grabbed my phone from my room and called Hanna unni letting her know the situation. She understood and told me to call her if I ever needed anything.
"Thanks unni," I hung up the phone and began practicing my original song I just wrote with my guitar.

Bobby's POV

Seriously, Hi needs to back off. I kept thinking as we were almost at our dorm. I see our door opened and heard a soft, angelic voice coming from our living room. Must be Suhyun singing.
As soon as she finish, I hear her scream after what being splashed of what I think was water.

Just then, me and the other guys all ran inside discovering Hi holding a cup that she splashed water with.
"What the hell is going on here," Hanbin yelled at Hi.
Right when he was about to go help his sis, I stepped infront of him grabbing a towel and began to wipe off that was left on her face.

I yelled at Hi but she just threatened me, again, to meet up or else something worse was going to happen. I just rolled my eyes as she left and faced Suhyun, "Are you okay? I'm sorry about that, don't worry about her," I assured her as I unconsciously rubbed my thumbs against her shoulders trying to comfort her.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Bobby oppa," Oppa? She finally called me oppa! I was so happy I forgot the other members, including Hanbin, were still there.
I calmed myself down as they began to talk about moving into an apartment together which bothered me a bit since I didn't want him to leave.

"..Just stay at the dorm until I settle things with YG," I hear Hanbin tell Suhyun. He must really want to stay by her side.
Wait, she's staying at our dorm? Things might get interesting around here now. 

 

What do you think about the story so far? This chapter was so unplanned but hopefully it didn't dissapoint! And btw, I love Lee Hi. She's just.. the bad character in this fanfic hehe <3 Thanks for the comments already! Motivates me lots <3