Finally in Seoul

Why not me?

Should I send it.. I practiced so much for this but I'm just not confident.. Ok let's just get over with it, "video sent".

"Did you send it already?" Hanna unni asked with impatience. 
"Yeah, wanna give feedback before YG does? I did my best but I doubt I'll get in.." I sighed as she nods.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in. You have a nice voice." 

With her comforting words, I pressed playback: Hello, my name's Lee Suhyun and I am 15 years old. I will be singing an original and dancing. 

"Omg this is so embarrassing," I acted like I was covering my eyes but peaked because I was curious how it came out too.
After five minutes of both my singing and dancing clip passed, she finally smiled and reassured me that I was for sure going to get in.

Easy for her to say, she's already in YG. She's only visiting me today and going back to Korea for training tomorrow.

 

Two months have passed and I still haven't received a call back. I literally checked my phone everywhere I went. With much dismay, I sighed and opened my email account with a notification that read, "1 Unread Inbox". I clicked on it after seeing who it was from, "YG Entertainment". I was so nervous my index finger wouldn't let me click "open". I took a deep breath and finally opened it. 

It read, "I'm sorry Lee Suhyun, but you are not qualified for YG Entertainment yet."

Yet? What does that mean? I was confused so I continued reading.

"However, one of the vocal trainers strongly believe you have potential. Therefore, we will be expecting you to come to our building in Seoul, Korea and participate in a special test supervised by YG staff and maybe even the CEO himself. So please prepare another original but for dance, we will provide a choreograph for you and a few other participants who desire to become a trainee as well. We will send you a ticket that is dated one month from now and will announce the date of the test through text message so be prepared before you arrive."

...What did I just read..? I didn't get in.. but they want me to participate in a "special test" some time after a month from now? I've got to call Hanna unni and Hanbin oppa and let them know.

--One month later--

I can't believe it. I'm finally in Seoul after all those years in LA.

"Suhyun-ah!" I hear Hanna unni's voice from the entrance of Incheon airport. She was waving ecstatically as I ran towards her with my luggage. 
"Unni! I can't believe I finally stepped foot on Incheon airport. Scratch that, I can't believe I'm here in Seoul!" This was my first time, after 15 years of living, in Korea. 
"You silly, I can't wait to show you your surprise!" I tilted my head with a confused expression. She grabbed my arm and ran outside the aiport.
"Suhyun-ah! Long time no see sis!" I see a guy wearing a black hoodie and snapback that was covering his face for protection of fans.

I dropped my luggage and began to tear up. Hanbin oppa, I haven't seen him for about three years since he's been training at YG.
"Aw, she's crying because she saw her oppa," He joked around as usual and gave me the biggest hug that I needed.

After our parents passed away from a horrible car accident, I was living with my aunt and cousin but it felt as if I was always alone since they weren't home most of the time.

"Oppa.. I've missed you so much, you have no idea," I finally spoke to him after crying for minutes.
"I know sis, I know. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you, I was just so stressed with writing new songs for our survival competition," He apologized while lifting up my swollen face from sobbing.
"But it's all going to change now. You're going to be apart our entertainment and I'll ask YG if we can move out into our own apartment," I was so happy when he said those words but didn't want to give him hope because I might not even make it through.
"No oppa, Don't mention that to YG. I don't even feel like I'll get in," He frowned when I opposed his offer.
"Besides, he won't allow it anyways since you already live in a dorm with your members." A sudden smirk appeared across his face.

"Speaking of my members, let's go see them! They're probably getting makeup done for Mix & Match right now." I nodded so me, hanbin oppa, and hanna unni hopped onto hanbin oppa's manager's car and began heading towards the actual YG building.

Twenty minutes later, we arrive at the building and headed towards the makeup room where the members where at. As soon as my brother opened the door, Bobby, one of the members of team B, gave him the biggest bear hug and yelled, "Hanbin-ah~~ I missed you~~"

I giggled as I saw oppa trying to free himself from Bobby's bear hug, "Get off me Kimbab! We just saw each other an hour ago!"
Just then, Bobby stared at me and raised his eyebrow with a smirk similar to my brother's. He glanced at me, then my brother for about three times and finally came to a conclusion, "Your sis?" He asked my bro, he nodded.

"Hi Suhyun! Nice to meet you, I'm Bobby. Call me Bobby oppa, yeah?" I could tell he was flirting with me by the way he spoke which got Hanbin oppa unexpectingly  protective.
Pushing Bobby's handshake away he scowled at him, "Not my little sister, I'll kill you." I just giggled and accepted his handshake which made Hanbin oppa even more angry.

Forgetting Hanna's presence, she coughed trying to be acknowledged, "Well, I'm going to go to my vocal lesson now, Suhyun-ah, let me know if you need anything!"
I nodded and gave her a big hug. I loved Hanna unni, she was like a real sister to me.

"Oppa, where should I put my luggage?" He looked down and realized I was still carrying my stuff since we were at the airport.
"Oh yeah! Let's go and put it in our dorm. You can sleep there tonight until Hanna calls tomorrow morning to pick you up."
"Okay.. but is it okay for me to sleep in a dorm full of.. glances at bobby.. guys?" He stayed silent for a moment and finally responded.
"Yeah, there's a guest room for the new trainees to use but you can sleep there until they come tomorrow," I nodded while he just glared at Bobby who was acting weird when he said that.

"You," Hanbin oppa pointed at Bobby, "Outside, now." He ordered with a serious tone I never heard him use before.

Hanbin's POV

"You better not start anything with Suhyun, I'm warning you. She's my little sister and I will never let you two go out so don't even think about it, alright?" I warned Bobby who's older than me.
"Hanbin-ah, don't trip. I'm not even into her like that, I was just joking," I nodded and we both went back inside the room discovering Suhyun missing.

"Where's Suhyun?" I asked Jinhwan hyung, her luggage was still there.
"Oh, she said she was going out to look around the building," I got worried that she might bump into some trainees who kept glaring at her when we came in.

Suhyun's POV

Wow.. YG is incredible. The building's interior itself felt intimidating. Staring at the walls full of YG artists distracted me as I bumped into someone who was on their phone.
"Oh, I'm sorry," I saw who it was.
"Omg, you're Lee Hi! Ahnyounghasaeyo! I'm a huge fan," I greeted and fangirled but her reaction was odd. She just slightly nodded and walked away. I guess she's tired.

Checking my phone, I realized I was gone for ten minutes. So, I decided to walk back to the room knowing, now, how protective my brother is.

"I'm back! Sorry, I was distracted by the walls," I blushed, that was pretty embarrassing.

I hear Bobby chuckle, "It's okay. I wanna show you our dorm already! Let's go guys!"
Hanbin oppa looked at him but smiled at me, "I'll take your luggage."

It was Hanbin oppa, me, and Bobby in the back of their manager's car which was honestly, very uncomfortable. There were so many curves so I kept, unintentionally, leaning towards Bobby which made Hanbin oppa pull me away from him. I was waiting impatiently when this car ride was going to be over.

Finally, we arrive at the dorm.

"Wait, let me put on a mask before I go in," I joked implying that it was going to smell bad since it was an all-guys dorm.
Hanbin oppa looked at Bobby and they both pushed me into the dorm.
"Mwoyah!" I screamed out of surprise which made them both laugh.

Surprisingly, it didn't smell that bad. I checked out the dorm and went into Hanbin oppa's and Bobby's room. They shared a bunkbed and had a music station where they compose their songs.

"Wow, seriously. You didn't clean when you knew your little sister was going to come," I nagged while holding up boxers that were laying on the floor.
Bobby blushed, "Those are mine!" I giggled at his reaction.

"Stop nagging sis, anyways, here's your room for tonight, let me know if you need anything. I'll be filming for a few more hours. Let's go, hyung,"
"Okay, I'll be here," I assured him but Bobby told Hanbin oppa he'll be outside in a bit because he needed to use the restroom so Hanbin oppa left first.

As I was settling in my room for tonight, I hear a knocking on my door.
Right when I opened it, Bobby grabbed my phone and began punching numbers on it.

"What are you doing?! Give it back!" I tried reaching but he was too tall for me.

"Here," He finally gave my phone back after seconds of teasing me and my short height.
I looked at my phone and saw "Bobby oppa" added into my contacts.

"Call me if you need anything, but don't tell your brother about this," He smirked and left to catch up with Hanbin oppa.

I just stood there, confused. 

What do you think about this first chapter of my new fanfic? I'm honestly only writing it because I'm in love with Bobby atm.. hehe please comment for any ideas or suggestions! Enjoy! :)