Chapter 4 - Annoying kid

Beautiful Mistake

"Yah..stop following me and stop staring at me in the class!"

"I'm not'

"I know I'm pretty, no need to stare at me. Your  eyes going to pop out if you keep staring'

"Don't mind. Pretty thing need to be look at or else it will go waste.'

" you. Stop messing with me or you'll regret to ever meet with me."

"You looks even cute and pretty when you became scary like that. Please don't show to others your expression like that or else I'll died of jealous'

Heechul blush.

"Hehe..so you know how to blush too Kim Hee Chul or rather my Chullie".

Heechul shock to hear that words again.  My chullie.

"Stop calling me that", Heechul said with a cold eyes and voice. Hearing and looking at Heechul cold face make Kyuhyun think, is he going overboard?

"I'm sorry"

"If sorry could solve many things, this world have long become peaceful. be careful with your action kid"

Kyuhyun hold Heechul's hand when Heechul try to walk away from him.

"I'm sorry..really really sorry. I don't know what have i done wrong to pissed you off..."

"Many..

"I know...maybe some of my actions were a little overboard.."

"Not maybe.."

"Ok..yes its been a little overboard.."

"Many.."

"Oh Kim Heechul, would you just let me finish?"

...

...

"Ok..first I'm sorry. It just you know I just want to know you better. Its my fault to ever mistake you as a girl but I've never regretted it. Its the beautiful mistake I had done in my life and because of it, i got to know you."

....

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I have met you before.."

"Lame tactics..'

"No..its true..three years ago at China. That time I really thought you as a girl but when i try to find you, you're already gone. since that I have been desperately looking for you until I finally meet you at the shooping complex. No wonder I've never found you there..you are not China's girl but Korean's girl.."

"Damn kid..i'm a guy..."

"Sorry....when i know you are a guy,  my mind  blank..I don't know whether I'm straight or otherwise because I've never get attracted to both..Its just you that i get attracted to..all this time...Sorry for my rudeness of actions of getting to know you. well, you cannot blame me for it, its taking me three long years to finally meeting you..Of course its excited me."

Heechul keep silent. Listening to Kyuhyun long explanation is really tiring but what interested him more is that Kyuhyun have been trying to find him this whole three years. Well, he did believe it a little. He really was in China three years ago but thats a memory that he's never want to remember again.

"Can we start all ovr again?"

"Start what?"

"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Can I be your friend?", Kyuhyun stretched his hand out, smiling like a prince.

Heechul looks at Kyuhyun hand that is waiting for him to shake it as a means of a new friendship. He looks at Kyuhyun smiling face. He looks different. Like a prince...like a...

"Hyung.....I'm hungry..", Donghae come running to Heechul and saw Kyuhyun.

"Oh its you. Hi, I'm Donghae", said Donghae while shaking Kyuhyun's hand.

Heechul smile at Donghae cute and innocent action. He smile more at Kyuhyun's expression after Donghae shaked his hand. Too funny. Maybe that kid thought his prince like image to attract him had failed because of Donghae.

"Lets go to cafe, Hae", leaving a dumbfounded Kyuhyun.