Chapter 5 - Rival?

Beautiful Mistake

Kyuhyun sit infront Heechul and watch him eating while heechul just ignore his presence.


Kyuhyun pov

So cute. Why everything that he does are cute. Even when his angry, irritated, serious, eating or just spazzing...Argh..its totally cute..melting my heart over and over again.

Heechul watch Kyuhyun scratched his head like a crazy kid. This kid really annoying him although he looks kinda cute. Cute?? Maybe..but a crazy maniac cute kid. Definitely!

 

"Why you are sitting with us? Are you Heechul hyung classmate? How's my hyung doing in the class. Did he has any problem? My hyung has not been in school for almost 7 month you know...'

Smack!

"Auw hyung. Why you hit my head.."

"Don't tell stranger things that you should not!"

"But..he's not stranger. We all are school mate and he is  your classmate. Right..."

Kyuhyun just watch the two siblings. He is trying to comprehend what Donghae has said earlier...

"What's your name?"

"Kyuhyun..just call me Kyu.."

"Right Kyu?"

"Huh?

"You are my hyung classmate right?"

"Ah..oh yes."

"Can you take care of my hyung in the class. I cannot watch my hyung in the class. Will you please............."

Smack.

"Lee Donghae! Behave yourself. i'm not a kid and you, stop doing your aegyo infront others. Its really discusting you know."

Heechul stand up and walk away.

"Never mind about my hyung. He always like that but actually once you know him, he's not like that, you know. He's really kindhearted and a good person. He's my best hyung in the world."

Kyuhyun just watch Donghae's action and his non stop talking. Really..two interesting siblings.

"You know, Hyung and I are not real sibling. Hyung mom and my dad got married three years ago", Dongahe still keep talking.

"Oh, really."

"Hyung takes after mom's beauty and thats why people always mistaken him a a girl. But you know, hyung really proud to takes mom's beauty because he likes people to call him pretty. But hyung really hate when people mistaken him as a girl you know. So, pity you. You cannot win my hyung heart anymore."

"Huh...?"

"I said you better give up..", Donghae looks at kyuhyun innocently.

"Thats what we called fate you know."

"Huh, fate?," Donghae don't understand.

"A fate called beautiful mistake and thats what we called destiny of two souls to become one", Kyuhyun said smiling.

"You such a weird and confident kid. I like you."

"Sorry, my heart already been taken by your hyung."

"Oh please..You are not my type but I'll consider you as my brother in law."

"So, I got your approval?'

"Not yet. I still need to watch you more. i don't want sad thing happen to my brother again. I'm considering and evaluating all good potential candidates to be my brother in law."

"Again? Did Heechul experienced sad love before and what did you said candidates?"

"My hyung has a broken heart you know. The so called true love left him 7 months ago and yes, I mention candidates. Well, my hyung is kinda popular you know. There are Siwon hyung, Zhoumi, Sungmin..."
 

"Stop...I don't want to hear it! I know your hyung has a broken heart but I'll make sure to heal it for him and make sure all those candidates don't go near Heechul heart.!"