Chapter 10 - Heart to heart

Beautiful Mistake

"Hyung.......How's your date?"

"Is it fun? Is Kyuhyun ok?"

...

"Hyung........................"

"Stop calling me hyung..."

"wae?"

"Wae? You don't know or pretend that you don't know?"

Donghae just stare at Heechul; keeping his face as innocently as he can.

"Don't start doing that face of yours. I haven't start scold you yet for leaving me like that."

"But you are happy right? Right?"

Heechul just keep quiet.

'Hyung...', Donghae start getting serious.

"Hyung..."

"What?!", Heechul refuse to look at Donghae. 

Donghae put his hand at Heechul's face and make Heechul look at his direction, at his eyes.

"I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy."

Donghae sigh.

"No you are not. You try to look happy..for me..for mom..for dad...But its not happiness if you are not happy and we know when you are not happy."

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You can lie to others but not to me. I know you and I really hope that you are happy."

"I don't want this conversation.", Heechul tries to go; to avoid being dragged about the topic.

"No you are not going", Donghae held firm Heechul's hand.

"Ok fine, talk.", Heechul give up. When Donghae is like that, its mean he's serious.

"I know you are hurt and I'm not pushing you to accept anyone but cannot you give your heart a chance to be happy again?"

Heechuul keep quiet.

"For once, don't let your ego self let you lost something precious",. Donghae looks into Heechul's eyes and hope that Heechul will get what he is trying to say.

"Ask yourself hyung..ask your heart..listen to it. Thats the only thing I'm asking you."

Heechul looks at Donghae. Is Donghae have better understanding of his heart than himself?

Heechul sigh.

"I know. You don't need to tell me what o do."

"I'm not..."

"Its ok. i know you love me. Its not like I'm in mourn or wishing to be a priest or monk. I want to be in love again too but its all take time. For know I'm just following the flow.I'm not rejecting anyone..its justt its all take time you know."

Donghae smile.

"Glad to hear you are not going bald to be a monk..I love you hyung."

"I love my hair!"

Heechul and Donghae laugh happily.

Tomorrow will come. Hopefully it is the beginning of something new.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So sorry for the late and short update. after the examination, I had a efevr and then I went for holidays. Still in vacation but i'm going back tomorrow so until then..