Chapter 11 - New Students?

Beautiful Mistake

"Alright students, we have three new students today."

"Hello, I'm Siwon. Nice to meet you all."

Heechul's eyes open wide. Siwon? He look up at saw Siwon smiling face toward him. But he's in more shocked when he saw the other two students.

"Hi, I'm Hangeng. I'm from China. You can call me Hankyung."

"Hi, I'm Zhou Mi. I'm from China too."
 

OMG!!! Not him too..Why the hell did they transfer to his school and especially not him..Not Hankyung!! No...........

Kyuhyun watch his princess expression and look at the three new transfer students. They all look at Heechul with their smiling face. The three of them look like they want to eat his princess alive. Siwon, Hankyung and Zhoumi. Why they name sound familiar. OMG!! Of course its sound familiar. Its them!! His  rivals  and three of them.

"Ok, you guys can sit behind Heechul."

~~

"Chullie.."

"Lets go eat Kyu."

Kyuhyun in shocked. Did his princess talk to him just now? Wow...God really loves him.

"Heechul!" Sion and Zhoumi both call Heechul.

"Oh, hi Mimi, Siwon. What are you two doing here?"

"To find you",  Siwon said smiling.

"I just transfer here. Don't know you in this school." zhoumi said while looking at Heechul.

"Great. Glad to see you both."
"Hi, I'm Kyuhyun, Heechul's boyfriend.", Kyuhyun introduced himself.

 

Heechul in shocked. What the hell but he don't denied it when he saw Hankyung's face. Lets all go to eat.

"Ok princess." Kyuhyun smiled. He's glad that his princess don't denied it.

Hankyung grab Heechul's hand.

"We need to talk."

"I don't have anything to talk with you."

"Let him go."Kyuhyun stand between Heechul and Hankyung.

"Its already over between you and Heechul, Hankyung." Siwon stepped in. "You already lost your chance.

"Shut up Siwon."
"i'm not going to give you Heechul again just to let you hurt him again." Hankyung said angrily.

"Will both of you shut up. I'm not a thing for you to give away or not and for both of your informaton, Hankyung, we are dan over and Siwon, don't start to make me hate you too. We will never be and thats a full stop. Same with you again Hankyung."

Heechul walk away leaving a hurt Siwon and Hankyung.

Kyuhyun and Zhoumi follow Heechul from behind.

"Princess, are you ok."

"Don't bother me. Go away."

Kyuhyun cupped Heechul's face.

"Please look at me."

Heechul tries to get away.

"You can be yourself infront me. you can cry. I'll be here."

Zhoumi just look at Heechul and Kyuhyun. Is he too late again? or did he ever has the chance to be with Heechul?

He has known since 4 years ago. They  become friends since Heechul tried to learn Chinese for Hankyung sake. ever since he know Heechul, he has been in love with him. His wittiness, his uniqueness, his crazy attitude and all about him make him fall in love with him but its too late. On that time, Heechul has been with Hankyung. Now when he has the courage to find him in Korea, has he lost the chance again. Is this person name Kyuhyun has filled heechul's heart with love?

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

The three of them heading to the cafeteria.

~~

"Hyung...I've been waiting for you a long ..."Donghae keep quiet when he saw heechul's expression.

"Are you ok hyung...Oh Mimi gege..you here?"

"Hi Hae."

"Nice to meet you..Long time no see."

Donghae attention averted to the two new guys that enetered the cafeteria. He suddenly become angry when he saw Hankyung there. But then he look at Kyuhyun. The way Kyuhyun become suddenly protective towards his hyung. HOHOHi, this going to be fun. Maybe this is a good opportunity for his hyung as well as Kyuhyun.