Chapter 32 - A Genius plan??

Beautiful Mistake

 

“Why I have to go too? You’re such a kid.”, Heechul’s whinning.

“I don’t ask you to come with me. Beside, you will be a bother to me and my Hyukkie if you come along!”

“Yah..Lee Donghae! Whose the ones that always being a baby at home and let mom and dad worried over you when you want to go to this stupid camp!!”

“I’m not a baby..beside..you are the ones that always let mom and dad worried about..I’m just their sweet precious diamond that they afraid might get lost in this wonderful jungle. That’s why they ask you to tag along.”

“Sweet precious diamond!! They just afraid you fishy might..no..will die in this jungle! “

“Stop bickering you two! I cannot stand it anymore. In the school..in the bus and now..even when we finally are here..you two..aish..stop it ok before I, known as angel Teukie, turn to Devil Teukie.”

Donghae and Heechul just stare at each other.

“Hyukkie..lets walk faster…I might get indigestion if I keep looking at someone that I don’t wish to see” Donghae walk faster.

“That brat…I’m going to kill him oneday..”

“But you love him right? That’s why you came along too.” Zhoumi said.

Heechul just keep quiet. He really cannot tell a lie in front of Mimi.

~~

“Will your plane work out?” Eunhyuk ask worriedly.

“Monkey!! I’m a genius..GENIUS you know. My plan has never been wrong and this time for sure I know it will work well. The teacher and God is also helping me!!” Donghae smile satisfied at his genius idea.

The camp really came in a perfect time. He has been in headache trying to think of a way for his hyung and Kyuhyun to be together and when the teacher said they will go to camp, he immediately thought of a brilliant idea. Thanks God that his mom and dad also willing to help to getting his hyung tag along. Kyuhyun..hehe. He just knew that boy will come too if his hyung  go.

Plan 1 – Hyung come along  ~~~ check

Plan 2 – Hyung and Kyuhyun sleep together in one tent ~~~ check *already confirmed with the teacher

Plan 3 – Hyung and Kyuhyun together….

 

HAHAHAHA…such a brilliant idea!!!

“Hae…Hae..Dongae..LEE DONGHAE”

“Wae..wae?

“You..you..just laugh like a crazy just now.Are you ok?” Eunhyuk looks worriedly.

“I’m fine. I’m just too proud at my genius self..thats all.’