Brotherly love

Beautiful Mistake

“You look happy, hyung. What happened?”

...

“Hyung…” Donghae whined.

…..Still silent.

“Hyung..Don’t ignore me like this.. You heart my feeling” Donghae pouted.

“I don’t have any story to tell.” Heechul finally give up.

“Hyung always ignored me when I ask you question like this. I’m going to have a hurt heart if you keep doing so.”

“Jeez Hae… Do your cheesy talk at somewhere else. You’ll know it will never affect me. Besides, I think you already know that I’ll never tell you”

“Stingy hyung… I’ll know soon or later even you don’t tell me.” Donghae walk away from Heechul’s room.

“Ya Hae…don’t in my business…”

Donghae just ignore Heechul….
“I’m going to steal your diary” He said quietly.

“Don’t you dare read my diary! You’ll be dead if you do so!” Heechul said eyeing Donghae and then the drawer where he put his diary.

“Aish…that kid.. My diary will not be safe there.”

Heechul stand up and open the drawer. He takes out his diary and look around to see a safe place to put his diary.

“Aish…my room is not even safe!” He said angrily.

….

Donghae peep secretly outside Heechul’s door. He just teased his hyung about what he said earlier. Ermm…maybe not. Sooner or later he really will find out why his hyung is happy today. He has big mouth Kangin that will spilled out everything and Leeteuk hyung who is just the same although he do it unconsciously.

Donghae eyeing every moves his hyung is doing. He laugh silently at his hyung little action and his annoyed face and the way his hyung cursed at him right now. Aww..his hyung is really cute. Gotta love him and gotta to !!

“I know you put it in there!!” Donghae said and run for him life before Heechul choked him to death

“Yah you brat!! Don’t peeped! I’m going to kill you…..Yah you brat!! Don’t run if you are a man!”

“I’m not a man..I’m still a boy!!” Donghae teased and run. He almost ran into Sungmin.

“Watch out!!”

“Hyung going crazy. Run for your life too”

“Yah Lee Donghae…you brat..you..You’ll dead if I catch you”, Heechul run after Donghae.

Sungmin just watch the scene that happened.

“Minnie..help me…There is a crazy boy here.”

Sungmin just walk away. He doesn’t want to get kill. He want to live longer and happily. Messing with Heechul, only Donghae is able to do so. Better save your own life.

 

 

~~~~ Sorry for the short update. I'll try to update sooner. Going to watch drama right now, so maybe later. Thanks for those who always commenting. Your comment really make me happy and keep me motivate to continue writing.