Chappie 9

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

The next morning, Jungkook still have such curiosity with what NaRi was about to blurt out about NaMi. As soon as the breakfast is prepared, Jungkook eats his breakfast silently, unlike usual he always talk about something boring. The triplets then walk down the stairs while joking around until they stumble down the stairs together.

"OUCH! Who the heck pushes me just now?!" NaRi rubs her head and groans as the other two sisters were on her back, laughing non-stop. "At last I bet NaRi! Yeay!!" NaMi quickly stands up and runs around the house.

The BTS oppas just laugh seeing the triplets being so naughty early in the morning."Yah! Quickly eat your breakfast or not...-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence when the triplets throw eggs on him.

"Oops.. NaMi's idea!" .

" YAH! Its NaYeon's!".

"NO!! NARI NARI NARI!!".

The triplets started to blame each other and leave Jungkook patting his dirty pajama alone. "Palli go and take your bath! Or not we'll be late to school! AGAIN!" Jungkook hovers over them and tickles them one by one makes them laughs non-stop. BTS members just smiled happily, looking at the siblings cute moments together. 
 

-----In the car----
 

Jin drives them off to school since he's the only person who has car license.  

"Yah NaRi, what are you doing with Taehyung yesterday?" Jungkook shot NaRi with his death glare, like he's leaving thousand of bullets in her eyes . The triplets just could hold their laughter from bursting out as they saw Jungkook's cute angry face.

"If you ever do that ag-".

"HERE WE ARE!!" Jungkook's words once again got cut by NaMi's loud scream. NaRi and NaYeon rubs their ears as they heard NaMi's shouts. "YAH! WE ARE NOT DEAF!" Now NaRi and NaYeon shout at the chuckling NaMi. Jungkook could just sighed, and be patience with what he's going through right now. Whatever he'd say, no one would hear plus the triplets too. Jin laughs as he saw the sighing Jungkook. He then pats Jungkook's shoulder and gives him some strength. "Its okay, one day they'll be angels who will always hear your command"


"Yeah hyung..whatever" He said and walks out from the car,chasing the triplets who are running away."Ya! Wait for me!" Jungkook yells and receives glares from the people nearby.The triplets are now nowhere to be seen.So,he walks towards his class after taking his books.He opens the door and...

BAM!

He fell from the oily surface.Then,a pail of yellow liquid wetting him.

"Don't tell me this is..." He thought it was urine but when he accidently it,it is orange juice.But still he's mad at his dongsaeng.He stands up and walk towards the toilet as he already brings a few uniform in case like this.

Suddenly,he met with the triplets.They are not laughing like always but stands there quietly while facing their senior. They look down at their shoes and clunging each other arms.The senior left and Jungkook walks towards them.

"YA! NARI! NAYEON! NAMI! YOU DI- HEY are you crying?" He changed the topic when he saw his dongsaengs crying. "What's the matter?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Erm? oh oppa it-s puahahahah!!" NaYeon laughs as she sees his brother is soak in yellow liquid.The others laugh too and Jungkook hissed. "Guys,tell me what happend?" They look around like searching someone but there's no one there only them. "Who are you looking for?" Jungkook asked.

"You said guys..so you are not talking to us right?" NaRi asked. Jungkook mentally facepalm himself."I'm talking to you GIRLS" Jungkook said out loud at the word girls.

"Oh..N-nothing senior and hoobaes' problem" NaMi answered.

"Problem? What problem?" He asked.

"Study.."NaYeon said.

"What?! You fail the test again?!" Jungkook yelled.The three just nodded and look at their shoes.

"YAH!!" Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair. "See,I'm going to take all your card games,internet and manga comics.Exam is coming soon!" He left the three who are whinning.
 

"Like seriously?! No cards game and how would i win over all of you?!" NaRi yells and the two just rolled their eyes. "What makes you think I can live without internet? IM DYING!!" NaMi pleads and fake cries while pushing NaRi back and foth(?).

"No books to read...Hua!! I want Manga! Not these!" Nayeon whines and pouts as she almost throws her textbooks away from her grips. But then they quickly stop when they saw their brother with another girl, they seems really close. "Maybe girlfriend? " NaRi accidentally blurted out that gain Jungkook and the girl's attention. NaMi quickly pulls the two of them and hide behind the locker. Luckily, Jungkook and the girl don't notice them.

"Yah! NaRi! Could you control your mouth?!" NaYeon whispers and fronws as she tried to peek at her oppa. NaMi unwrapped a lollipop and stuff it into NaRi's mouth to make her shut.

"Unphh!" The only things Nari could mumbles and suddenly she drowns with the lollipop sweetness. "We should investigate about that girl before she could snatch our oppa..." NaMi whispers, receiving nods from the other two.
-------
Recess ended and as usual, Jungkook walks with Taehyung and Jimin to their class. On their way to their class, the Jeon's triplets have already prepared prank for them. Students already crowded the class right now. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin didnt see what 's the triplets put on their chair. They sat at the same time and suddenly,

'PRUUUUUTTTTTTTT'

Fart sound produced by the Fart Pillow. The students attention turn to three of them who sat frozen,blushing as the class start to laugh at them. "YOU ALL FARTED!" "EWW~ THE SOUND REALLY LOUD!".

The triplets are peeking between the crack of the door and they laughed along. "Our plan succeed!! " NaRi said and hi*5 with the two of them. "TRIPLETS!!!!" Jungkook shouts in anger and throw the Fart Pillow angrily.
 

The triplets runs out to their class,not suspecting anything."HAHAHAHA OUR PLAN SUCCESS!!" NaRi blurted out while running."YA! TRIPLETS! I'LL LOCK YOU IN YOUR ROOM IF YOU KEEP RUNNING!" Jungkook yelled from behind them.Quickly they stop and turn their body to their now-out-of-breath-brother.

"Why did you do that?!" Jungkook panting.

"REVENGE!" The triplets said in reunion.

"For?" Jungkook said as he walks near them and the triplets step backwards.

"F-for taking internet,our cards and NaYeon's manga booKS! Opps sorry!" NaMi said as he steps on someone shoes. She widens her eyes and sodo  the boy.

'The boy in the picture!' Jungkook reminds himself.

"O-oh Hi! You are back? I'm sorry but I'm busy now c-could you go to class first?" NaMi said as she points towards the direction of the class."Okay..Bye NaMi-nie!" He said and walks away.The two and Jungkook blurted out together "Nami-nie??"

"EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook yelled.

"Ugh..He's friend of mine and NaRi's." NaMi said and ready to run.

"More?"

"NaMi had accidently kissed the boy!" NaRi said.

NaMi runs away as she saw her brother's reaction.

"WHAT?!!" Jungkook yelled.NaRi and NaYeon also run towards the direction of NaMi's.