Chappie 1

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

The morning Sun rises and shines brightly through the curtains of the triplets room. It have to be such a peaceful morning now but then it turn to be upside down at the triplets' house...

 

"YA SLEEPY HEADS WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR YOU-" Jungkook can't finish his sentence when Na Yeon pull out a water gun and shoot with her sleepy eyes to Jungkook's face.
"Ya!"Jungkook shouts.NaRi and NaMi felt annoyed and push him outside of their room and continue to sleep soundly.

 

"Ya open this door right now or you can't buy any teddy bears" He threathens them."We are teens oppa..not a lilttle kid" NaRi replies."Oh..really? SO LIVE WITHOUT FOOD..IS THAT OK??" NaMi heard him said FOOD,as fast as she can,she wakes up and opens the door."Food Juseyo~~" she said and do her pleading eyes. It is not comfortable for Nami though but food! OF COURSE SHE WILL DO ANYTHING!! Then, she notices Jungkook smirks when all of them gathers in front of him.

Breakfast

"Oppa ..palli bring us the food!!" NaYeon nags.Jungkook quickly brings their food and put it on the dining table.He walks to the kitchen to make some drinks. "Guys..." NaMi whispers to them and shakes her hand that has blackpepper in it.Three of them grins as NaMi puts a lot of black pepper on Jungkook's rice.Jungkook straight away come after that..bringing their drinks."What are you waiting for? LETS EAT!" He cheered.The triplets look at him and suddenly, " What did you put?!!!" He screams and quickly go to the sink to wash his tongue.Three of them are laughing out loud when they notice his reaction.NaRi got a snap of his picture and they are laughing their loud."Ya! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DEAD!!" He chases them who are running upstairs to their room.

 

Jungkook then took a deep breathe, trying to calm himself from scolding his three naughty sisters. He glances to the clock and saw the time now was 7.49a.m. They'll be late to school, AS USUAL.
Jungkook quickly knocks on the door of their room, which they locked it


Kook: NaRi! NaYeon! NaMi! Yah palli! We are going to be late once again!
NaYeon: Like we care~~~~~~

NaYeon sings and the other girls giggle. It makes Jungkook more frustrated as he always experience it every morning.

Jungkook: I'll smash this door then!
NaRi: duhh the same dialog ~
Jungkook: Yah! I'm serious to death right now!
NaMi: Shut up! I almost win in this UNO Game!!
NaYeon: No no Nami, wait until my turn and I'll wi-
NaRi: UNO GAME !!!!!!
NaMi/NaYeon: YAH!!!
NaRi: blewk!~
Jungkoook: How could all of you play that stupid Uno Card when you all have to go to school right now!!

Jungkook leans on the door frame, swinging the room key over his forefinger. The three gulp at the same time and changing their glances. Suddenly, NaMi whispers something that makes NaRi and NaYeon giggles. "What so funny?" Jungkook checks his body whether there's something wrong that the girls giggles of. As soon as he look up to see the girls, they were gone nowhere. "Oh God, NOT AGAIN!!!" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and sighs, running his heavy steps to search for his sisters.

 


 

NaYeon:Catch us if u can!!
Jungkook heard his dongsaeng's voice but he cant find them
"Gpd..if I find them.-..Ya!!" Jungkook runs after them but stops when he sees his little dongsaengs are wearing school uniform and slung their bag on their shoulder.He quickly takes his bag and catch up to them.

 

In front of the school,He can't see them anywhere so he thought they already went to their class.He walks up to his locker to take some books.As he opens his locker,he screams.There's a ghost mask hanging in his locker.He hissed and he knew that this is all because of his dongsaengs work.He then receives a text from NaMi.


WE WON..YOU LOST!! HAHAHA THATS FUNNY TO SEE UR REACTION JUST NOW KBYE!!


He bit his lower lip and try to control his anger. He then took his books and about to walk to his class when suddenly Jimin pops out nowhere.

"Yo! LATE AGAIN?" Jimin asks him. "Ya..That evil dongsaengs pranks me...I repeat PRANKS me just in a day.." Jungkook said and quicken his pace to his class, leaving the confused Jimin alone.

 

In the triplets class....

 

The class was so noisy with students talking out loudly.

NaRi:We did it!! WE BEAT KOOKIE OPPA!!!
 

NaYeon:Hehehe what's another prank?

 

NaRi was about to say something when suddenly a teacher walks in and everyone went silent.


Nami:Teacher is here...lets go to our seat..see u guys latehh badass!!

 

NaMi waves at the two and sprint to her own class beside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook walks with Jimin to their class as soon as recess time ended. They arrived at their class to see its empty, no one is there either. "Herm? Where's the others?" Jungkook looks confused and turns to Jimin who froze on his spot. Jimin didn't say anything but just stands there, not moving even an inch.

"Yah Jimin, wae-?" Jungkook almost walks towards Jimin and suddenly a bucket full of water fall on his head. Jimin laughs out loud, rolling like mad on the floor seeing Jungkook in wet condition and the bucket is still hanging on his head. "WHO THE HELL...?!" Jungkook groans and removes the bucket from his head. He saw something written on the bucket surface.

'JEON'S SISTERS ~^^'

Jungkook throw the bucket somewhere around the class and groans. He bad been prank by his sisters for two times just in a day. Jungkook walks out the class just to see Jimin clutching his stomach and laughing his lungs out. "Yah, i really need to change my outfit now and STOP LAUGHING YOU....!!" Jungkook started to curse at the almost-dead-cuz-of-laughing Jimin. Jungkook quickly drags Jimin by holding his uniform coller to the gym locker.

On their way to gym locker, they bumped onto the Jeon's sisters who were laughing like mad. They goes silent as they met Jungkook, the same goes to Jimin who tries to catches his breathe as he had laugh for the entire time.

"SEE.WHAT.YOU.HAVE.DONE. JEON NARI.JEON NAYEON.JEON NAMI." Jungkook gritted his teeth and spoke the words one by one. "NO EATING FOR THE ENTIRE DAY!!!" Jungkook said and walks away while dragging Jimin, leaving the sisters whining with their puppy eyes.

"FINE! WE'LL STAY WITH JIN OPPA TODAY!" Nari shouts and walks away, followed by the other two. Jungkook stops on his path and slowly turns around to face his sisters. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Jungkook shouts back but getting ignored by the twins. He leaves Jimin on the floor and runs after his sisters.

"Why Jin's house?" He asked, worried about his sisters who have their pout face. "You won't cook for us then we'll stay with Jin mummy" NaMi blurted out, receiving nods from NaRi and naYeon. Jungkook sighed, he can't do anything if his sisters were sulking except defeating. "Fine......I'll cook..."