Chappie 2

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

The three cheered at what Junggkook has uttered."On one condition!" Jungkook stops the cheering sisters."Don't do any prank on me and! You must to wake up earlier than me!" He said and walks to the gym to change his uniform, leaving the sisters at the back.NaRi put out her tongue but Jungkook caught her red handed.He glared at them and walks away with Jimin.
 

AT THE GYM
 

Jimin:Your dongsaengs are just daebak!! *thumbs up*

Jungkook:*smacks his head* If you are the one experience this thing,you will lose your mind I tell you..

Jin: Jungkook!! Nami!! She fell from the stairs! Queenkas push her!!

Jungkook blinks in confusion at what Jin had said.Upon he heard his sister's name, quickly he runs out to find NaMi. While he was running to find his sister,he stop as he heard his sister's sobs. Jungkook quickly turn around and saw NaMi was crying while the other two trying to comfort her on the stairs.

Jungkook: NaMi! Aish...Stop crying!!

NaMi:O-o-oppa!!! *hugs him*

Jungkook:Aigoo..Little dongsaeng dont cry um? 

Nari:Oppa! Stay out of her! The queenkas will kill her because of you!

Jungkook:W-what?!!

Nami:Nothing!! *closes his ears* let's go to the class guys!!

 

Nami wipes her tears and quickly run away to her class, not wanting her brother to know her problems.
 

Home,After School

Jungkook went to his dance practice while the three playing ice box while eating chips.
 

NaMi:You shouldn't tell oppa..then we cant pull pranks on him anymore!

NaYeon:Aish...Okay so--

Jungkook:Oppa is home!!

The triplets gulp and turn their gaze from each other to the tv. Seeing the house was a mess! The cushions are scattering on the floor.The dishes are not wash yet,the chips bags are not thrown in the dustbin but ending up beside it.

Jungkook:YAAA!!!!! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!

NaRi:Clean it by yourself! We want to continue playing this game!!

Jungkook takes a deep breathe and smacks one by one of his dongsaengs' head.

Triplets:Auw!!!

 

Jungkook:Punishment! Go and cl-
 

Jungkook fell on his because of the banana skin.The three laugh out loud and run away.

Jungkook:Not again!! Ya help me!!

NaMi:No way then you will scold us!!

The triplets run around the garden happily until the rain fall.

~~~~~~
Jungkook walks around the house just to see his sisters were sitting on the couch, watching the tv together. He smiled at the scene, finally he could feel the house peacefulness. So he walks to the kitchen to make a cup of tea when suddenly he fell because of the UNO card. "WHO PUT THIS CARD HERE?!" Jungkook shouts and rubs his head, glaring at his sisters. The triplets just giggle as they saw their elder brother whining like a child. 

 

"Maybe ghost?".
 

"Maybe a frog?".
 

"Maybe ants put it there?"

 Nari,Nami and Nayeon laughs as they were thinking about nonsense. "You mean, you girls didn't put it accidentally? " Jungkook struggles to stand up and pick the card as he successfully stood on his feet. 

 

BANG!

 Suddenly the house went pitch BLACK, no one could see anything in the living room. Maybe the house got shot by the thunder since it was raining heavily. Jungkook could hear his sisters screaming,they were really scared of dark. "GWENCHANA! OPPA IS HERE! NO NEED TO WORRY!" Jungkook quickly runs towards his sisters, trying his best to look for the path he's running. He was really worried about his sister ,so he ran like mad until he hit a vase, makes it fall on top of him.

"OPPA!" the triplets could hear the vase broke into pieces. Jungkook groans and felt pain on his head, hand and leg. Maybe the pieces of the vase hits his skin. "Ergh... o-oppa...gwenchana.. " Jungkook uttered, trying to prevent his voice from cracking cuz of the pain. "YOURE LYING OPPA! YOUR ARE NOT OKAY!" NaRi said, almost sobbing as she hugs her two little sisters. "OPPA SHOULDN'T RUN TO SAVE US! NOW WHO'S THE ONE WHO GET INJURED?!" NaMi continues NaRi's words. The three of them cried, can't get to see their brother since the house were covered by the darkness.

Suddenly they heard the front door cracking, revealing a short man with his wet clothes. Jungkook stay froze, not wanting to attract the stranger around him or his sisters. He picks up one of the sharp glass in his hand, not caring if the glass causes his hand bleeding. The stranger walks slowly inside the house and PANG! He closes the door. NaRi tried her best to zip and covered her sisters from sobbing. She's totally sure that the stranger won't see them in the dark. The stranger walks somewhere, both Jungkook and the twins doesn't know where's the stranger is.

Out of the blue, the electric came back, revealing Jimin standing at the electric source and makes a derp face. "SURPRISE-!" Jimin grins, reflecting his white teeth. "JIMAN OPPA!" the triplets cried out loud, they felt like Jimin saves their life. "Stop calling me Jiman- omg Kook! Are you okay?!" Jimin stops his sentence as he saw Jungkook leaning on the wall, breathing so hard. "I.... I'm okay...thanks buddy.." Jungkook tried to catch up his breathes, not wanting his sisters to worried about him. "YOU'RE LYING AGAIN!" NaYeon shouts and the twins crowd Jungkook on the floor where his eyes almost closing. "OPPA! YOU CAN'T DIE!" NaMi shooks Jungkook's body hard. NaRi went running upstairs to take first aid kit. As soon as she gets it, she sprints downstairs and hand it to Jimin. "Buddy..you have to hold on sec" Jimin slowly treats the almost-lifeless Jungkook. He just flashes his bitter smile, although he's in a big pain, he tried to held his tears. "Oppa... hold on okay? Jimin will save you" NaYeon sobs, seeing Jungkook's pale face. NaRi wipes all the blood around Jungkook's body and cries while NaMi massaging Jungkook's head. "My sisters... suddenly so good to me?" Jungkook could joking while he's holding the pain that hitting him. "HOW COULD YOU JOKE AT THIS TIME?!"."WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" NaRi and NaYeon shouts a bit. While NaMi couldn't say anything but crying.
 

"We should bring him to the hospital."
 

Jimin said, grabbing his phone and call 119.

"Oppa just want you to know that oppa loves all of you..."

And the room became quiet with sobbings only can be heard.