Chappie 10

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

In the class, the boy that NaMi accidently bumped into always looks at her.NaMi notices it but ignores it as she knew her two other siblings are watching her.She tried to focus on her study but then she gives up.She decided to sleep and doze off to the dreamland.

"NaMi..NaMi wake up! Oppa's waiting" NaMi strecth herself and saw NaRi and NaYeon don't smile like always but they are seems to be scared.
"What's wrong with--"
"Let's go..Oppa is angry now"
NaMi gulps as she hears oppa is angry.Must be about the accident kiss.They walk outside of the school to see Jungkook waits there impatiently and tapping his feet on the ground."Why so late? I need an explanation!" He shouts and makes the triplets jump a bit.
They then walk home silently,without any words like always.

As they already walk in the room,NaMi plans to run to her bedroom but Jungkook grabs her wrist."EXPLAIN.NOW" Jungkook said harsly. "I've already said that it was an accident!" NaMi yells and receives a glare from Jungkook. But then,NaRi said."It's not like all it was an accident.." She said.NaMi widens her eyes and Jungkook raise a brow to ask further more."She played truth or dare with some peeps and she chose dare and there here mission was to kiss that boy.But then,NaMi fall for him" NaRi told him.NaYeon just quiet as she doesn't know anything. "Such a blabbering mouth!" NaMi cursed to NaRi. "Ya! Watch your mouth!" Jungkook yells."So..that's it?" Jungkook asked the two nods.Satisfied with the answer,Jungkook walks away but just to be question by the triplets "What about the girl?" They said union.
"What girl?" Jungkook asked innocently.
"The girl u r talking to after u scold us this morning."NaYeon said.
Jungkook smiles and blushing so hard. "Don't tell me..."NaRi said and glare at her brother. "NO! THAT:S NOT IT!" Jungkook cuts her.The triplets shrugged it off and continue to walk towards their bedroom.
--------------
11.45 p.m.

The triplets went up to their bedroom to discuss the thing after they had their supper with BTS members and their oppa. "Yah! Why you told oppa about that boy?!" NaMi frowns and nudges Nari. "He didn't get angry with you about tht thing! Chill out man" Nari who was stumbled down on the floor quickly get up and pats her outfit while slightly mumbles something that no one could understand. "Wait wait, guys, what's going on wif Nami and that boy and how the hell i didn't know about it?" Nayeon interrupt them ,just receiving glares from Nari and Nami. "Durh, you don't know anything, just shut up"  Nami said and walks away as Nayeon rolls her eyes.

Nami: Yah Nari, I'll reveal your secret soon cuz you reveal mine!
Nari: me? I have secret? O.O
Nayeon: She have secret?!
Nami: =="
Nari: by the way why oppa won't tell us about that girl
Nayeon: maybe she's really his girlfriend an-

"YAH! TRIPLETS! COME DOWN AND EAT NOW CAN YOU?!" Jungkook shouts from the kitchen in a frustrated way. The triplets exchange confused look to each other. They just ate theur supper just now and what they're going to eat this almost midnight? They run down to the kitchen and as soon as they arrived down, they saw a cake settled up on the dining table. Once again they got confused, who's birthday is going on today? They were about to go to the dining table when they heard, 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST TRIPLETS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~♡ Wahh! We love you dear dongsaengs!"
The BTS members sang for them sweetly. The triplets doesn't even realize that it was their birthday today since they're in a deep conversation just now. Jungkook give his triplets hugs one by one and they tried their best to hold their tears. "We made this cake by ourself you know!" Jimin grins and hold out the cake to the triplets. "Suga then nudges Jimin who's giving a wrong fact to the triplets.

Suga: what do you mean by 'WE'?
Jimin:  BTS?
Suga: *smack his head* you don't even help us ok!
Jimin:  yah hyung!

Jimin pouts that makes everyone laughs. "Thank you so much BTS oppa.. we don't even realize that today is our birthday.. " Nari said between her sobs and glances at the clock. Its now 12.05 a.m. in the midnight. "Yesh oppa..its really...touching celebration! " Nami said excitedly and wipes her fallen tears. "Nahh~ lets eat the cake now and stop the drama! " Jin clap his hands ,gaining everyone's attention. Soon, Jungkook took a little amout of cream and wipe it over the triplets face. BTS members join him and now the triplets face are full of white creams . "Yah! Now oppa prank us?" Nayeon said and some cream at the corner of her lips. "Sweet revenge little!" Jungkook stick out his tongue at his sisters that just make their blood boils. Nari glances at the bottle of the cream on the table as a signal to the others. They just smirks and put the cake down,reaching up the cream bottle.  "Yah! Yah! Dont even think of spraying it to-" Jungkook's words was cut by the cream that land in his mouth. "Jeon Jungkook! We are still awesome!!" The triplets shouts and continue to spray the cream to Jungkook.
"Thanks oppa~~" NaYeon said to Jungkook.Jungkook smiles and ruffles her hair.
"Let's go somewhere.Today is weekend!!"V shouted."V? Are u crazeh? Now is like going to 1 o'clock in the morning" Jin smacks V's head.V pouts. "Hahaha okay let's go to amusement park tomorrow" RapMon said.The triplets jump in excitement."Settle down..Go n sleep first okay?" Jimin said and went to his sofa to sleep.The others then leave.In their room,Jungkook gives them a locket each.A picture of 4 of them.The locket is a hearted-shape."Sleep tight!" He said and went out.

That morning
"Oppa! Oppa! Wake up already!" Nayeon shouts in the living room where BTS sleeps.But still they don't wake up yet. "Oppa!!" Nami hits Jin's stomach and quickly the elder wakes up and rubs his tummy."Ya! It's hurts!" Jin said and Nami pouted. "At least you awake.."Nari said."Oppa! Cook for us please~" Nami said forgetting about her pouts."Aish! Kiyowo! Nae! I'll cook but you wake up these peeps okay?" Jin said and receives nods from the triplets.With that,Jin walks towards the bathroom to wash himself."Let's start!" Nari shouts.The two smirks and grab a marker pen each.They giggled after the finish drawing on six faces. "Okay.. time!" Nari said and holds two symbals and...BANG!! The loud noise produce from the symbals.

 
"Oww! My ears!"
 
"What's that awful noise?"
 
"Who the hell play symbal in this morning"
 
"Gosh! Terrible dream"
 
"Someone stabs me!"
 
"Noisy! Noisy!"
 
The six complains and receives a big smile from the three. "GOOD MORNING!!" Nayeon greets in shout manners. "Yeah! You destroy my dreams! THANKS!" Jimin said and went to the bathroom "YAHHHHH!!!!!"Jimin shouts.The three laughs and the other five look at them in confusion.
 
V:            Don't
 
J-Hope:   Tell 
 
Namjoon: Me
 
Suga:      You
 
Kook:       Drew
 
All:           ON OUR FACES TOO!!
 
 
They said in runion and quickly rush to find a mirror.
"YAHHHH!!" J-Hope screams.
 
"TRIPLETS! YOU DIE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Jungkook shouts.
 
"Wow! This is nice! It looks like a joker! GUYS! I'M A JOKER!" V shouts and receives two smacks from Namjoon and Suga.
 
"WHat is all this no- puahahaha!!" Jin laughs cuts his own words. "TRIPLETS!!" Kook shouts again and ready to run for them but then the triplets hide behind Jin."Chill man..Today is their birthday" Jin said and walks off to the kitchen to continue the breakfast.