Chappie 3

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

At the Hospital
 

"Oppa...Don't leave us..." NaRi cried when she saw his brother is moving to the emergency ward.
"Shhhh.He will be okay" Jimin comforts them by giving them hug.

Soon,all the BTS come to visit but Jungkook is not wake up yet after the surgery. "Oppa..." The triplets hold Jungkook's hand.

"Poor them.." Jin muttered.He went out from the ward with V to buy some porridge for the triplets since they haven't eat for the entire day.Namjoon walks towards the triplets and hugs them, giving them strength to hold on.NaMi felt sleepy, so she rubs her eyes and climbs up to the bed where Jungkook was laying.

"N-Nami-ah.."Jungkook uttered with his crack voice and quickly,they turn their attention to him.

"Oppa!" They hug each other.Jungkook sits up and smiled, saying thank you to the BTS for taking care of the triplets .Midnight come and Jungkook is allowed to go home.Jin sent them home by his car.

Home

"Oppa..are you okay?" NaYeon asks. Jungkook smiles as NaRi puts a blanket on him."Oppa..."NaRi started and nudges the other two.Jungkook raise a brow, seeing his sisters in confusion. "W--we are sorry" They said together and tears started to well up in their eyes."It's okay..It's not like your fault anyway..Go and have a rest..I'm okay, no need to worry."  He said but the three puts a big blanket on the floor and sleep together.

The next morning,Jungkook wakes up to see his bedroom is empty without his sisters.He started to worry when he heard NaYeon screams.

At the kitchen,
 

"NaRi-ah are you sure this the way to cook it?" NaMi asked.

"I don't know but I saw oppa did like this.." She tossed the pancake up and down but suddenly,it fell on the floor.NaYeon screams.Jungkook appears there and smiles but the smile faded away when he saw his kitchen is messy and his little triplets' face are full of flour.

 

"What are you guys trying to do?" Jungkook asked..

"Erm cooking for you ofc!" NaYeon said.

"Awsh honey, you all aren't cooking,...just...you all playing with flour" Jungkook let out soft laugh and tip toed to his sisters who face covered with flour. Slowly he took over the kitchen and the triplets just watch him in amaze.

 

"How could girls like you all doesnt know how to cook?" A boy's voice suddenly interrupt their sweet moment. They both look around the kitchen, searching for the source where the sound comes. "Jin? What are you doing here oppa?" NaRi quickly bowed ,followed by NaMi and NaYeon.

"Nahh~ just wanna look around since Kook is sick and you all doesn't know how to cook~" Jin chuckled and take a look at the burnt pancake. "Hey Hyung ..you we-".

"Kook! How could you just waste this pancake?!!" Jin screams, quickly pushes Jungkook away and saves the almost-burnt pancake. "YAH! DON'T PUSH OUR OPPA!" NaMi shouts at Jin and the triplets quickly helps Jungkook to stand up. Jin looks at them weirdly.

"Kook, why your sisters suddenly soo good to you?" Jin said and continue to pay his attention to the pancake. Jungkook thanks the triplet for their help carrying him to the dining table. "Haha~ maybe they're devils before but now they're angels" Jungkook said and ruffles the triplets hair.

"Yah!" NaRi punches Jungkook's arm lightly, receiving laughs from the other two triplets. "Except for the violent Nari-" smack from NaYeon. "And Nayeon-" smacks from NaMi. "YAH! STOP SMACKING ME!" Jungkook groans and rubs the spots that his sister smacked.

" I think, they're not totally angels yet~" Jin grins and prepared their breakfast on the dining table. NaRi send her glare on Jin. "We'd be an angel when there's a prince charming kisses us" Jungkook smacked NaRi's head. "Yah! Who taught you that?!" Jungkook hissed and frowns at his sister sudden naughtiness.

"NaMi says so!!"

"NO I DIDN'T!" 

PANG!

Both of them got their smack and NaYeon just laughs,showing thumbs up. "JIN!!!" NaRi and NaMi glares at Jin who has his arm crossed over his chest. "If I could, I'd shut your mouth one by one! Can't you all shut for awhile?" Jin starts to blabber like a mum. The triplets just roll their eyes at Jin, Jungkook laughs as he saw the scene.

"Anyway~ Kajja lets eat girls!" Jin claps his hands and the girls cheered but not Jungkook. "Whats wrong Kook?" Jin ask Jungkook as he set up the dining table. Quickly the triplets eat the meal that already prepared on the dining table. They were arguing for just for a big chicken.

"I'M. NOT.A.GIRL"

Jungkook pouts that makes Jin laughs.

"Oppa said you were a girl when we were five!" NaYeon said that makes Jin laughs.Jungkook rubs his nape shamefully and said.

"Because that time ugh I..."

"You want to play barbie doll with us!" NaRi cuts Jungkook's word.

Jin laughs out loud this time but then,they heard NaMi and NaRi shouts.

"GIVE ME THAT!" NaRi screams

"NO! THAT"S MINE! I GET THAT FIRST!" NaMi screams back.

Jungkook sighs then,he smiles.

"Don't act like a kid,can you?" Jungkook said and makes them stop arguing.

"So,then you can give me this!" NaYeon snatches the last chicken and runs away as they chase her for the chicken. "Girls..actually..oppa--fried some more" Jin slows down his voice when the triplets went outside arguing for the 'last' chicken. Both of the males laugh as they finish the chickens.