Chappie 8

Jungkook And His Triplets Dongsaeng

NaRi obeys and walk to the bathroom.While that,NaMi and NaYeon are talking in their bedroom.

NaYeon:So what did oppa asked?

NaMi:So,you heard us?

NaYeon:Ugh yeah..

NaMi:Nothing..its just a strict and Caring *rolls eyes* brother asking some stupid questions.

NaYeon:What...did you have fight with him?

NaMi:AS IF! I want to sleep.Say bye to everyone.Sleep tight to me!

With that,Nami sleeps on her bed.They don't know that someone is listening to their conversation.Jeon Jungkook.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" Jin and Suga shout from the dining table.BTS come down fast but the triplets didn't come down at all."Kook~where's your triplets?" Suga asked.The three idiots look at the food,not caring about the girls anymore.

"Molla~~I go and check them."

In the triplets room.

"Oppa! NAN NIGA SHIRO!! SHIRO!!" NaMi shouts in her dreams.NaRi and NaYeon who are watching youtube are shocked and quickly run towards their dongsaeng. "Ya..NaMi..Ireonna! It's just a dream.." NaRi said trying to wake her up.

"Oppa! Napeunja!! SHIRO!!" NaMi keeps on shouting and there stand Jungkook in their bedroom.He walks towards them and try to wake her up.After a few minutes,NaMi wakes up and sweats found on her forehead.

"NaMi-ah..Its a dream..A dream" Jungkook said and hugs her.NaMi suddenly cried.Then,they all went down to eat.Jimin spoke "NaMi! Eat beside JiMan oppa!" He said cheerfully,not noticing her swollen eyes.

"No thanks..I'll sit beside Jin mommy." She replies.The dinner went quiet when BTS notices her eyes swollen

"D-did you cry?" Hope asks. NaMi didn't reply.Seeing that,Jungkook saves her. "What's our plan tonight? Movies?" 

Hope:"I'll pick!

V:What movie?

Hope:FROZEN!!

BTS and the triplets laughs at the childish of Hoseok.

"I make her laugh!! See I'm hopeful! Not hopeless!" He said and glares at Namjoon who had been calling him Hopeless.NaMi cleared and continue eating.

That night, all the people in the house gather in the living room to watch the Frozen movie. NaYeon was reading Manga since cartoons are not her style. The movie started a bit later than the scheduled time since the snacks aren't ready yet.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE???" Jin shouts from the living room, feeling frustrated since he can't watch his favourite movie Frozen. Silence, no one answered his call. He then walks to the kitchen just to see Jungkook fall asleep. He was about to burst out angry but then he could understand Jungkook's tiredness, so he won't disturb him sleeping.

Few minutes later, 

Jin came back with snacks in both of his hands. Almost all the BTS members were about to sleep except for J-Hope who's so excited for the movie. From just now on, NaRi wasn't so comfortable in her seat that makes NaYeon realize it from her deep reading. "I-I... herm nothing.." NaRi said, giving NaYeon such bitter smile. NaYeon felt worried about her but what she could do, if NaRi don't wanna tell something, she wouldn't tell anyone about it.

"Oh God, like seriously we are going to watch this????"  Suga rolled his eyes, acting like he's so matured now.

"Shut up..the movie had just started! " Jin said, pressing his forefinger on Suga's lips making him Ew-ing at Jin. 
 

The movie started for about 30 minutes and only few minutes left for it to end. Seems like NaMi's lids were closing slowly and she dozed off to dreamland. NaRi saw NaMi were sleeping and she quietly sneaks out towards the garden, taking some fresh air. She couldn't stand seeing NaMi keep having such nightmare and shouts 'Oppa Shireo!' every nights. She was so worried about her little sis NaMi. She could sense that something wrong happens between NaMi and her brother,Jungkook but WHAT'S THE MATTER?

Suddenly someone pokes Nari from behind that make she startled aback. "Oh.. Taehyung,  I thought you were sleeping?" NaRi said and calms her quicken breathe. Taehyung chuckled seeing NaRi's shocken face and took a sit on one of the table at the garden. "You seems like drowning by your own thought~ May I help you then?" Taehyung tried to look at Nari's face with the help of the shining Moon. He saw tears rolling down her cheeks and she was sobbing quietly. Taehyung stay silent and kept on staring at the crying NaRi without saying anything cuz he knows, NaRi would answer him.

"I...I'm worried about NaMi. Lately she have such bad nightmare. I'm scared it affects her life and I don't want her to hate Kookie oppa. She doesn't want to tell us about her problem and acts like nothing happens between she and oppa. Doesn't she knows that I sense everything from the first???" NaRi blurted out and her sobs getting harder. Taehyung stand up from his seat and hugs her from behind, trying to comfort NaRi.

"I'm sure she just don't want to trouble you..thats why she kept it secret.." 
..
"What are you two talking about?" Suddenly they heard a girl's voice.

The voice belongs to Nami..

"N-NaMI..nothing..We just hangout here..Taking-"

"Nami,what's your problem with Kookie?" V cuts.NaMi rolls her eyes and walk back inside.Wants to avoid the questions.
"Ya! Don't ask her anything about that!"

WHILE IN THE HOUSE,

Jungkook met with NaMi on the stairs."Hey.." Jungkook greets her and suddenly,NaMi pushes him away and make her way to her room.The scene was watched by NaRi and Taehyung.

"See,I told you something is wrong.." NaRi whispers to V

"Hey you! Stay away from her!" Jungkook points to her and V.NaRi grins and and hugs V.Jungkook widen his eyes and hissed.V seems surprises of her reaction but then he understood and starts to play along.He kissed her forehead and Jungkook quickly pulls her away."Bye Babe!" V said and receives a chuckle from NaRi and death glares from Jungkook.Jungkook carries NaYeon who is sleeping with her book on her chest.While that,NaRi looks at him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he puts NaYeon on her bed and noticing NaMi just went out of the bathroom.NaMi looks at NaYeon and she quickly tosses herself on her bed playing with her handphone.She suddenly laughs like there's something funny on her phone.They both exchange glances.NaMi spoke.

"NaRi-ah..Look at him..He's so handsome right?" NaRi looks at Jungkook who is now shocked.NaRi quickly went to NaMi's bed and looks at her phone. "Ya! He's mine!!" NaRi grabs NaMi's phone and look at it again and again.Jungkook approaches them and grabs the phone to look at it.He was shocked to see a picture of an ulzzang.He release a sigh and give the phone back to NaMi.

"Why? You thought that I have real boyfriend? I thought you don't care about me,so don't interrupt my life." NaMi said makes NaRi shocked.So,all this time its just a trap for him.He smiled and said. "That's not it,sweetie.I'm just afraid you will try something new."Jungkook said and ruffles her hair."Something new? Like kiss??" She asks him and he nods.

NaRi bit her lower lip and said "Actually oppa..she -" NaMi closes NaRi's mouth using her hand. "What is it?" Jungkook asked."N-n-nothing!!" NaMi quickly answered. "Okay then,but can you please stop avoiding me? It's hard for me to protect you." Jungkook said and quickly she nods.Her hand is still on NaRi's mouth.Jungkook then bid a goodbye and kisses them on their cheeks and went to bed. "Ya! Shut your mouth! Or not,I'll  reveal yours too!" NaMi warns her.Quickly NaRi nods.They then,went to bed.