Crack and shatter

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Jackson's POV:

 
Stepping out of school, I breathe in the fresh air. Chilly but I like it. As I was walking 3 bodies come crashing on me and I fell hard on the ground. About to tell the person off I get up and turn around only to have a splitting headache. 
 
My sister, Jaebum and Jinyoung was on the ground looking busted.
 
"What were you guys doing?"
 
"Ummm...they influenced me!" All three of them simultaneously says.
 
"What happen to telling the teacher?"
 
They get up and says "Pschfft, we ain't going down for you." Creepy much.
 
Sighing I continue to walk while all three of them continue to bicker about wether pink is a manly color or not. What idiots have I even befriended?
 
Walking by, I saw a flower shop and stop on my tracks. Turning around I say "Hey Jaebum, what kind of flowers does Mark likes?"
 
"He likes all kind of flowers. Why?" Jinyoung nudge him and points to the flower shop nearby.
 
All three of them snickers and looks towards me and says "Dude you are so whipped."
 
Flushing red, I ignore them and went inside the flower shop and take a look at all the flowers there. A pretty bouquet of pink, blue, red and white flowers catches my eyes. In a way they represent Mark so gentle, carefree, passionate and pure. If this isn't love then I don't know what is.
 
I pick up the bouquet and brought them to the cashier. The old lady just smile as if she knows the reason I picked this bouquet. I exit the shop and join the group back. They smile while looking at me and the bouquet.
 
"They are beautiful bae." Steph says.
 
"Why choose this one out of all the others?" Jaebum asks me.
 
"Thats a secret you don't need to know. Come on we got to get going right now."
 
We walk in silence until we reach a front of a modern cosy looking house.
 
"This is it Jackson. Goodluck." Jaebum says.
 
Nervous, I climb up the steps and ring the doorbell. The others are behind me, waiting. I hear someone yelling something and footsteps towards the door. The door ooens and there stood a shirtless man. 
 
I hear my heart crack and I'm sure everyone does as all of us gasp in surprise. With a shaky voice, I asks him "Who are you?"
 
Before he could answer, a voice I know that belongs to my other half was heard saying "Gyeom-ah who is at the door?"
 
The second crack. Gyeom-ah? He never talks to me with that gentle voice. This person must be that special to him.
 
I hear footsteps and my heart just shatter to a million pieces because there stood Mark as shirtless as the guy next to him. Feeling weak, I let go of the flower and they land next to my feet with a thump. Without noticing, my tears fall from my eyes without I having control of them.
 
My heart was shattered by this red headed boy in front of me but somehow deep down, I am still in love with him. This boy. My soulmate.