I know

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Mark's POV:

 
I wake up to my phone ringing. Checking my caller ID, its my mum. Groaning I pick it and it was my mum. 
 
 "Hello?"
 
"Mark honey, are you fine? I heard you went home cause you're sick."
 
"I'm fine now."
 
"I forgot to tell you that your cousin, Yugyeom is coming to visit today. He should be arriving now."
 
"And you tell me this now?" 
 
"Love you too dear. Bye."
 
I just don't understand woman. With that thought in my mind, I change my into a white t-shirt and black trousers and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and pour myself a drink. I pick up the glass and heard a cling. I look down and saw the silver ring. Before I could even start pondering about anything, the doorbell rings. Ah it must be Yugyeom.
 
I went towards the door and open it with a big smile. There stood in all his glory is my cousin. We fist bumped each other and hug. Its been 6 months since we last met. I ushered him inside from the cold weather and asks him to sit down. I went to the kitchen to fetch 2 glasses of water and put them on a tray and was about to go out but unfortunately, Yugyeom was about to surprise me and we collided causing water to splash all over our shirts.
 
Lucky the cups I was using were plastic or else I would have to face my mum's wrath. He immediately apologize while wiping the water. We clean up in silence and when it was done, both of us were shivering.
 
"Hyung take off your clothes."
 
"What kind of kink are you into Yugyeom?"
 
"What the-...its wet. And I don't hit on people who already has a soulmate."
 
"Haish. Annoying brat."
 
I took off my t-shirt and so did Yugyeom. Its not what you guys think ok. He's my cousin people.
 
I took his clothes and went to out it into the dryer when the doorbell rings. I holler "Gyeom-ah can you see who is at the door?"
 
"Sure hyung."
 
I could here the door opening and shock gasps filling the whole house. What the heck? I went to the front and see Yugyeom standing there awkwardly. 
 
"Gyeom-ah who is at the door?"
 
"Hyung you should see for yourself."
 
I went to the door and behold there at the door is a crushed looking Jackson, a bewildered looking Jaebum, a shocked looking Jinyoung and a pissed looking Stephanie. I know how it must look, a shirtless man in my home with me shirtless as well. This will not end good.
 
I see something fall from the side of Jackson's hand and I look down to see a bouquet of flowers. I look back up and there standing in front of me is an image that will haunt me forever. 
 
Jackson was crying and he look so broken like that. What made it worse was deep down inside, I know that it was because of me. I was the cause and I know it.
 
..........................................................................................................................................................
 
So what do you think?