Mine

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Mark's POV:

 
"What do you want Jaebum?" I ask in a small voice. Part of me scared for my life and another part of me too tired to even care.
 
"What the hell was that Mark?" He asks. His voice dangerously low which basically means I'm dead.
 
"It is what you think it is."
 
"That's not an answer."
 
"I refuse him. So what?"
 
"So what? Are you ing serious right now?" He asks, his voice raising and gripping tighter on my collar.
 
"Let go of me Jaebum." I say trying to breathe and clawing at his hands to let go.
 
Before he could even reply, Jinyoung holds his hands and look at him softly and in a kind voice "Let go of him Jaebum. He knows what he is doing. I hope."
 
Jaebum realizing what he is currently doing lets go of my collar and I try to breathe in oxygen. Damn Jaebum and his strong hands. Ooops that sounded wrong. Sorry Jinyoung. Just saying the truth.
 
"Let me explain Jaebum. I just- I-" I stutter to explain myself.
 
"Just go away Mark before both of us say something we regret." Jaebum sigh and I have never him look so disappointed.
 
I pick up my bag and walk never looking back. I found my first classroom and enter it. Only a few students linger inside. Choosing to sit in the back, I plop myself down and wait for the teacher to enter. Ten minutes later, students start filling in and choosing their seats. Once they spotted me, whispers start up.
 
"Isn't that the guy who rejected The Jackson this morning?"
 
"Omo really? Is he nuts?"
 
"He's dead if Stephanie finds out. No one rejects her bae like that."
 
"Poor Jackson. He's been waiting for too long for his soulmate to pop out but in the end his soulmate denied the bond in front of his face."
 
The whispers keep on going but I manage to pick up a few things about Jerkson guy. 1) His aunt owns the school. 2) He has a girlfriend name Stephanie since people keep on saying she is his bae. And he dares to accept the bond when he has a girlfriend. Nice job on rejecting him Mark. You think well. 3) He is super rich as in his parents not him. 4) He is the school residents bad boy. 5) He's a fencer and a smart student despite skipping class and school often.
 
I plug in my headphone and listen to a few songs on my playlist. Popping my head to the rhythm, I fail to notice the door slamming open and the entire class falling silent. I only notice the change when I see a pair of shoes in front of me and I look up to find the school's own resident bad boy in front of me. Switching my music off, I pocket my phone and open my mouth to say something, but before I could utter another word, Jackson pulls me up by the wrist with so much force that my chair falls back and pulls me out of the classroom. His skin tingles where he touch me. I smile at the feeling but wipe it off my face when he stops and slam me against a wall.
 
He leans in closer and my breath hitch. Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do? I close my eyes tightly and wait for the inevitable. Instead, I feel something soft on my forehead and I open my eyes to see Jackson smirking at me. He then leans closer to my ear and whispers
 
"I'm gonna make you mine. Forever Mark. I'm gonna make you fall for me so hard to the point of no return. Just you wait, Mark. Wait for me."
 
He left as fast as he came, leaving me standing there by the wall, paralyzed. I run a finger through my red hair trying to process everything. Breathe Mark. Jackson is right though. I think I already am on the verge of no return ever since I met Jackson. Jackson is wrong though about one thing.
 
I am already his. And he is already mine. Forever.