Screwed Up REAL BAD

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Mark’s POV:

Frowning I said “Hey guys. What are you doing here?”

Confused I continued “If you guys came here to see if I am doing alright, I’m fine. Gyeommie here-“Looking to the said person and that is when I heard footsteps running away. I looked up and saw Jackson running away.

‘What the heck is happening now?’ opening my mouth to ask Jaebum what the hell is happening is when I hear a banshee sort of scream that actually scared the crap out of me and I could even see the others flinch. Looking towards the main source I find Stephanie looking at me with murderous eyes. Why? Don’t ask me. I can barely comprehend the situation happening right now.

Stephanie literally marched up to me and grab me by the shoulder and shook me so hard I felt something in my body broke (figuratively, of course). She kept screaming about me hurting Jackson and how she would kill me in many different ways when Jaebum and Jinyoung pulled her back and told her to calm down. She kick and scream and boy, was I scared of this girl. JAEBUM literally had to pin her down and Jinyoung had to actually SIT on her.

Yugeyom approached me carefully and whispered (to afraid of the chaos in front of him) “Hyung, is she possessed? She is scaring me.”

I replied “I have no idea Gyeom-ah.”

“Did you play with her or something?”

“What the hell Kim Yugeyom?!” Offended I half shouted half whispered.

“I’m just saying you know. You are a great looking guy. Maybe you had a little too much fun with her and dumped her? I wouldn’t know wh-“

Hearing enough, I kick the bag of his legs and SMACK he fell down face first.

Groaning, he looks up and glares at me. I roll my eyes and that is when I noticed the original commotion dying down. I look at them and they were all glaring at me with very, VERY intense eyes.

Sighing, I turned to Yugyeom and tells him “Gyeommie, go grab us shirts from my bedroom. You know where it is right. Thanks.” “I hate you hyung” and he took off in the direction of the bedroom. It was a very uncomfortable silence for the entire 2 minutes. When Yugeyom comes back and gives me the shirt, everybody eyes is still on me, I had to literally shy from their gaze. UNFAIR. This is my house yet I am embarrassed.

Me and Yugyeom sit in the chair opposite of them, fully clothed this time, thank god. The second our butts hit the chair, 5 million questions burst out of their mouths that me and Yugeyom were taken aback.

“How could you Mark!”

“When did this start?”

“You didn’t mention you were taken.”

“Jackson is deeply hurt.”

“I am gonna whoop your so bad you !

Groaning, I hold up my hand and they finally shut up. We sit in tense silence, until Stephanie stood up and said “How could you Mark? Jackson is really upset? You should have told him about your relationship with-“

Confused, I cut her off “Look here Stephanie. I don’t know why you suddenly show up here and I frankly don’t care. But why on earth would Jackson be upset? I haven’t done anything wrong.”

“WHAT? You really have no idea at all do you? YAH MARK TUAN! You were standing half with a guy and you still have no idea what you did wrong?” Jaebum yell at me. The person I consider a good friend was turning his back on me because of this misunderstanding and won’t even hear my explanation. Too hurt to say anything,

I look at Jinyoung and ask him “I can explain Jinyoung ah. This is just a misunderstanding, I was actually-“

Jinyoung refuse eye contact with me and says “You know Mark, if you were seeing with someone else you could have just said so. No need to hurt Jackson’s feeling like that.”

Too stunned, I kept quiet. No one was willing to listen to me. Tears sprang to my eyes and I swallow a lump in my throat and open my mouth to speak up when Yugyeom’s speaks “I don’t know what can of worms this is, but do you really think Mark would see or sleep with somebody else when he found his soulmate? Instead of listening to his explanation, you guys accuse him of these accusations. And here I thought you guys were friends.”

Not believing a word of what Yugyeom is saying, Stephanie asks that 1million dollar question, “Then who the hell are you? And why were you half with Mark?”

Gaining my voice back, I reply “He is my cousin from my mum’s side. He arrived today and I accidentally bumped and spilt water on him. You guys arriving were just a coincidence.”

As I say that, I look as their facial expression change to dread and Jaebum and Jinyoung face loses their colour. ‘Friends my . How could you guys.’

Not wanting to hear any apologies, I stand up and steel myself with the hardest and coldest glare and look at them in their eyes and say “Now would you kindly off from my house. Thank you. I am too tired to deal with all your craps.”

I turn to Yugyeom and told him “Make sure they leave. I’m tired and I want to rest for a while.”

Looking at them again, their faces too stunned since I basically kick them out of the house, I say under my breath but loud enough for them to hear while looking directly at Jaebum and Jinyoung face “Some friends you are s.”

I walk away. Heart heavy and fresh with betrayal that would last a lifetime.

Then and there, I felt really and utterly alone.

Jaebum, Jinyoung and Stephanie’s POV:

Stepping out of Mark’s house, we were all silent but when we look at on another we were thinking the same thing ‘We screwed up real bad this time’.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am back. I took a super duper long hiatus and I feel real bad. I initially wanted to give up this fanfic but when I read this back, I cringed so hard trust me, I decided to continue it. Still haven’t decided the flow of this story but no worries. I already am writing the next 3 chaps. Should I try to do angst with this fic? Or should I stick to fluff? Ideas anybody?