Oops

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Jackson's POV:

 
After Mark left, I couldn't help but feel worried for him. I really want to go after him. The way he says he's nobody really hurt me even I try not to show it to not make Stpeh panic and burst. I really love her and all but sometimes she can be a bit protective and a pain in the .
 
I can't help but tune her out when she starts babbling about her day. Mark. What can I do to make him accept him? I really want to hold him, kiss him and hug him like normal couples do. This is just so hard. I love him, I really do. Lost in my little world, a smack was deliver to the back of my head making me yelp in pain.
 
Steph was glowering at me "Well?"
 
"Well what?"
 
"Are you not going to chase your soulmate boyfriend? He seems pretty upset."
 
"You know?"
 
She snorts and says "Duh Jackson Wang. I'm not blind. I see the ring on his hand even though he tries to hide it. In fact he seems jealous to me. Perks of having your own soulmate." Flashing her ring towards me. Arrogant much.
 
"Why on Earth would Mark be jealous? Unless..." Jaebum AKA my best buddy asks.
 
"He thinks Stephanie here is Jackson's girlfriend." Jinyoung finishes.
 
Did I mention they are hella creepy when they complete each other sentences? Stephanie, Jaebum and Jinyoung burst out laughing. Stephanie tries saying something but it comes out as something that even I can't pronounce.
 
Once they calmed down, I ask them as in Jaebum and Jinyoung for Mark's address and phone number. Call me desperate but hey I need to explain this situation to Mark, if you could call it a situation. Try having your own soulmate and then we'll talk about desperation.
 
Before I could rush out to go find Mark, a hand grab my wrist and Steph looks at me saying "Go get him tiger!" She winks and I couldn't be happier. I hug her once and left asking Jinyoung to cover up for me.
 
"Haish why do I always have to cover up for you. Ungrateful friend." Jinyoung grumble.
 
"At least you don't have to cover up for Mark. I dunno how to explain to Miss Lim that a new student bail her class without pissing my pants with her glare." Jaebum retorts.
 
"Shut it both of you." Steph retorts.
 
Hah I love that girl. Before that, I turn back and scream loudly "Steph I expect you to be home right after school finish. No hanging out with Youngjae. You're still grounded young lady. And no you cannot bring him home. God knows what you guys will be doing even if he is your soulmate."
 
The entire cafeteria burst out laughing and Steph face is so red from embarrassment and anger that I hurriedly escape before she throws something and I heard her high pitch voice screaming "YAH JACKSON WANG KA YEE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!"
 
Laughing I head out to the autumn scenery. I love my sister. (WHAT?) Oh wait. I didn't tell you guys that Stephanie Wang is my sister. Well oops, my bad.