Jerk

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

Mark's POV:

 
'Ouch.' Was the first thought that comes to my mind when. I landed on my on the cold hard floor. The guy I bumped into is just standing the glaring at me from the above. 'Rude much!' I glare back picking myself up.
 
Before I could even open my mouth to apologize, since  at least I have some manners, the dude beat me to it. 
 
"Watch where you are going!"
 
I was fuming, no scratch that, I could explode with anger. I'm sure Jaebum notice that too as he said "Oh no. Mark. Breathe. One rainbow, two rainbow..."
 
Obviously it didn't work. "Excuse me but you bumped into me okay!"
 
He snorts. HE SNORTS! Can you believe it? He's dead! I hate rude people most in the world and apparently he's one of them. Damn his handsome face and nice body, his personality is just GAH! Forget it. I have a  jerk to deal with.
 
"You're excused. Now move shorty!"
 
" just got real." Jaebum says.
 
"WHAT! Are you kidding me you jerk! I'm taller than you!" I screech. I was ready to tackle him to the ground to show him who was taller but Jaebum back hug me so suddenly and his boyfriend was holding onto my legs that I fall. Again. But this time in a tangle of arms and legs. I hate life. And it seems life also hates me.
 
Jaebum gets up first and offers to pull me up when his boyfriend groans out. He retreats his hand when I was in the middle of getting up and I fall back again. AGAIN. He turns towards his boyfriend while showing his to me. "Jinyoung are you okay?" He panics. Gosh he just fell not got hit by a truck. Raising one leg up, I kick him in the and he falls back on top of his lovely boyfriend.
 
Both of them turn to glare at me. They pick themselves up and so did I. Jaebum turns toward the jerk and me and says in a stern voice "Rule 1: Never hit your soulmate no matter what, both of you. Is that clear Mark and Jackson?"
 
Me and jerk guy here whose name is Jackson (as if I care). Jerk suit him much better. Jerkson is the same as Jackson. Get it anybody? No? Okay I'll shut up now. Did Jaebum lose a few screws while falling? Why is he talking bout this now? I see Jinyoung nodding along with him. Now I see why they belong together. Both of them are nuts. That explains a lot actually.
 
Hold that thought please. Soulmate. What soulmate? "What soulmate even Jaebum?" I ask him annoyed.
 
Jaebum and Jinyoung looks at me like I'm crazy for not noticing something obvious. Oh really guys? You guys start babbling here and you look at me as if I'm mentally retarded. Really? Great friends I have here. As if Jaebum can sense what I'm actually thinking, he sighs and walks to me and pulls me towards Jerkson, ehmm I mean Jackson and roll my sleeves up revealing my mark up which is glowing silver. How did I not notice that?
 
Jinyoung on the other hand pull up Jackson sleeve revealing a golden glow on his right wrist the same place as where my mark is. Bewildered I look up at him to look at his reaction but it is not what I expect. It is full of wonder and love. Like a child during Christmas meeting Santa Claus. A warm feeling blooms at my heart but I push it down.
 
Jackson suddenly pulls my right wrist which is still glowing but turns brighter when it comes in contact with his skin and hugs me with my hand dangling awkwardly at my side. He whispers at  my ears "I, Jackson Wang Jia Er accept the bond with my life." His glow starts glowing brighter. He looks at me expectantly.
 
Scoffing I push him away and glare at him saying "I, Mark Tuan Yi En do not accept the bond with Jackson Wang Jia Er." I slap my mouth with my other hand and curse for saying the vow. My mark glow brighter and then disappears and there in my ring finger is a silver ring with a crescent moon (Mark's tattoo) and stars (Jackson's tattoo) surrounding it made of golden color diamond.
 
I look up to see a broken hearted looking Jackson, a pissed Jaebum and a shocked Jinyoung. Having enough of this bull crap, I walk in the opposite direction only then noticing the silent crowd around us. I push my way through and is determined to find the homeroom on my own. 
 
After I turned to another hallway, I looked back to make sure no one was following me and I lean against the wall and slid down and rest the back of my head. 'This is frustrating.' I stood back up and brush off my pants of imaginary dust and wanted to continue walking when a hand pulls my collar and slam me against the locker and I look forward to meet face to face with an pissed off looking Jaebum and equally angry Jinyoung.
 
This could not not be good. Nor would it end good.