Chapter 09

Beauty and the Geek - Life Together

For the rest of the holiday neither us contact each other, not a single call or text message. The only messages I got was from Jonghyun who kept asking me to hook up another date with Krystal.

*Beep* *Beep*

I just got another text message from Jonghyun asking me the same thing. It’s probably the 10th text messages I ignored. Next minute I heard my phone buzzing.

“Hello?” I answered sounding a little annoyed.

“Dude where have you been? Why didn’t you reply me?”

“Sorry I went away and forgot to bring my phone.” I made an excuse not wanting to let him know I purposely ignored his text messages.

“Great. Tomorrow is our last break day.” I sense his disappointment that the holiday is over without even getting the chance to see Krystal.

“Sorry, I don’t think I can help you get Krystal anymore.” I said and before he could ask why I hang up.

I miss you.

Today is the last day of the break and also the last day to get rid of your things in the dorm. I lazily went back to school. On the way there’s probably less than 10 students I’ve seen, I guess everyone had already pack their things. I open my dorm room, the room that I shared with Krystal and the room that we spent the most time together, the bed that we slept together and the bathroom that we sometimes bath together. I place my bag on my bed and began putting my belonging in the bag.

The door suddenly open, I thought it’s probably the school staffs but it’s the person I’ve missed so much.

“Amber…” She softly whispered.

I didn’t say anything and just zip my bag up. It was just the right time that I have finished packing my belongings. I swing the bag over my should and walk to the door. But before I step out a hand held tightly on my wrist.

“It’s not over for us, right?”

“I don’t know…” That’s all I could reply her back. I don’t want us to be over but I also don’t want to hide our relationship anymore. I’m tired, I’m tired of those who is drooling over my girlfriend and I can’t do anything about it.

“I love you Amber and I really mean it.”

“I love you too. But there’s too much of a gap between us. It’ll never work out.” My heart ached so much. I avoid looking at Krystal because I know if I do I won’t be able to control myself from hugging and kissing her.

“Please… Amber give me some time.” She begged.

I couldn’t help it and took a glance at the beautiful girl, her eyes filled with tears it hurts me even more to see her like that. I cupped her face and wipe the tears away with my thumb, I think I’m on the verge to cry as well. I stared at her, she’s so beautiful. I slowly lean in and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Our goodbye kiss.

Suddenly I heard a ball bounce and I quickly pull away from Krystal. Both of us immediately turn to face the door.

“Jonghyun?” I whispered.

“Bastard!” Jonghyun shouted and ran up giving one of his strongest punch on my face. I fell down on the floor holding onto my face.

Krystal wanted to help me up but was only to be pulled back by Jonghyun. I touch the corner of my lips and find little blood stain.

“What are you doing to Krystal?” Jonghyun angrily shouted his hand still tightly grip onto Krystal.

He must mistaken that I’m taking advantage of Krystal. I stood up and grab my bag on the floor throwing it over my shoulder. I look at Jonghyun he had furious eyes looking at me like he want to kill me. I then look at Krystal which she stayed silent the entire time. I sighed and push my way out without saying another word.

Why didn’t you say anything Krystal?

School starts and the news about me forcing a kiss on Krystal spread to the entire school. I was again back to being ignored by everyone and some even look at me like I’m some kind of ert. I carried my luggage to my new dorm room once I entered I saw the terrifying look on my new roommate. She quickly drew herself as far as can while I walk over to the empty bed.

“I’m rooming with a ert.” Even though she said it quietly but I could still hear it.

Great. Now I’m called as a ert instead of a geek.

I ignore her and just unpack my belongings.

Class will start during the afternoon since all students will need to move in their belongings, since I didn’t bring that much things I had lots of time after unpacking. My roommate is gone probably too scared to be alone with me any longer. I lay down on my bed just staring at my phone wondering why I didn’t get any calls or messages from Krystal. Even Sulli and Victoria text message me about the incident. I was just zoning off until it’s time for class. I quickly change into my uniform and grab my bag. While walking along the corridor I keep getting stares from the other students and I could hear what they’re whispering amongst each other. I was just going to ignore them but I couldn’t when a few girls stood in front blocking my way.

“Why are we living with a ert?” The girl in the middle harshly said.

“Yeah, go away!” The girl on the right added.

I want to ignore them so I turn the other way but again I was block by other girls.

I’m  trap.

“I don’t understand why you’re still here. You’re disgusting.”

“Yeah it’s disgusting enough that you’re a geek now you’re a ert too?”

I closed my eyes and swallow the words I want to spit out. I can’t let them know the truth, at least Krystal won’t be happy about it.

“She’s not disgusting!” I heard a familiar voice.

I open my eyes only to see Krystal through the crowd.

“She’s not a ert. She didn’t force a kiss on me.” Krystal grab my hand and stood in front yelling at the other girls.

“What? Don’t tell me you let her kiss you?” One of the girl snorted.

“Why can’t she? She’s my girlfriend.” Krystal said with confident and I froze on the spot not believing she said those words. The next second Krystal pulls me in for a long heated kiss. She had her eyes closed while I still couldn’t register the confession she just made.

While the kiss still continue I heard whispering sound and screams around us.

I love you Krystal.

My lips curve up and I just close my eyes responding to the kiss. All the whispering became fuzzy sounds which I cannot make out what they are talking about.

We broke the kiss with all eyes still staring at us. Krystal just gave me a sly smile pulling me out away from the crowd. In our fastest speed we quickly ran away before everyone knocks back in reality. I continue to let Krystal drag me until she stop in front of a dorm room. She fish out her keys and unlock the door. We both stared at each other both catching our breath back from all the running.

“Why did you do that?” I asked still breathing hard.

“Because I love you.” She smiled.

I just smiled. ‘I love you’ was all I need and there’s no reason to keep on questioning. Krystal close our distance and pull me in for another kiss.

“I miss you so much.” She said in between our kisses.

I didn’t reply her with words instead with action. I spun her around and push her on the bed.

“Am…ber…” She said breathlessly as she tap my back with her hands like she’s telling me to stop.

“Wh…at?” Disappointed at her sudden stop.

“Umm…this bed is Luna’s.” She shyly said.

I quickly push myself off Krystal looking embarrassed. After I got up Krystal quickly jump onto me, legs wrap around my waist.

“Let’s continue on.” She quickly capture my lips.

I carried her to the other bed and quickly lay her down when I felt I ran out of strength. Her fingers dug into my short hair while my hands began ing her uniform. I was half way undoing her button and suddenly I felt her turning our position over. She straddle me with her half blouse revealing her black lacy bra. I tuck my hands under my head letting the girl grind her hands under my shirt.

“Oh sorry!” Suddenly the door open and both of us heard Luna’s voice.

I quickly grab onto the pillow and burry my face underneath it. Krystal quickly hop off me and sat down on the bed properly.

“You guys don’t have to hide. The news spread to the entire school already.” Luna slyly smiled. She walk to her desk and grab her textbook.

“Yeah I won’t be back until 5.” She winked before leaving the dorm.

When I heard the door close I quickly uncover my head, I could see Krystal’s cheeks pinky red. Krystal also lie down beside facing me.

“You’re cheeks are red.” She said poking my burning cheeks.

“You too.”

The gap between us close in until our lips meet again.

              

                Dinober: Thanks! Everything is fine now with my girlfriend J

              

  Bling Bling Jjong: That’s great… I’m glad you found your happiness…