Chapter 01

Beauty and the Geek - Life Together

My eyes opened by the sound of the annoying alarm clock. Swinging my arm to hit the stop button I held the alarm clock in hand to read the time.

7:15am

It was still early since school starts at 8:30am. I shifted back into my sleeping position and faced my sleeping beauty who is still sound asleep right next to me. Like that I stared at her pretty sleeping face, this whole situation seem like a dream. Who would have thought this pretty princess who is sleeping right next to me is my pretty girlfriend. I continued to stare at her pretty face with a stupid grin on my face; I don’t know how it has been but definitely not short. My staring was interrupted when I felt movements, slowly Krystal’s eyes opened and the first thing of course she’ll see is my face.

“Morning princess.”

“Morning geek.” She smiled while eyes still half open. She pushes herself up and like usual gave me morning kiss on the lips.

We mingled together on the bed until it was time to get ready for school. It’s one of our daily routine ever since we are together.

Krystal Jung is my girlfriend. We’ve been together for a month now and that month is the best time I ever lived in my life. I never imagine us to be together since we live in two different worlds and have nothing in common so I was extremely shock when she has feelings for me. Life is incredible only that nobody knows about our relationship, not even Sulli or Victoria. There were many times I wanted to show our love to the whole school but Krystal said she’s not ready yet. It wasn’t much of a big deal to me as long as Krystal is here with me.

-----------------------------------

“Hey Krystal!”

We were walking together to school then suddenly we heard a voice from not far behind. A girl with blonde hair came running towards us two.

“Uh... Hi Amber.” The smile on her face disappeared as soon as our eyes meet. It was dull and feels like she doesn’t want to greet me.

“Hi Luna.” Nevertheless I greeted her with a forceful smile.

From how Luna acted before I knew this girl doesn’t like me and I don’t know why nor do I care because I don’t like her either. From the day I met Luna the impression she gives me was she talks a lot and gossip a lot. Sometimes her words are really bold and harsh. That’s one thing that Krystal dislikes about her too but then again the both of them has many things in common, like fashion, idols and dramas. Luna was considered as someone who Krystal can talk non-stop with about things she likes. Not wanting to face Luna anymore I quickly fasten my pace leaving Krystal alone with Luna.

-----------------------------------

The lunch bell rang and I began placing the books back in my bag and I head over to Krystal’s class. I was about to walk in but only to find Krystal talking with Luna again. I stopped my actions and without a second thought I back out walking to my usual place, the roof top in the old abandon building. I could have gone and find Sulli since we became good friends but I felt like being alone all of a sudden.

This happens to be the only place where I can find peace without hearing any words from others mouth. It’s an old abandon building which is ready to be demolish anytime soon. I walk up to the roof top, this is my favourite place in school because you can see the entire school ground. I sat down on the ground then unwrapping my lunch box that I brought before coming to school. I was eating my lunch quietly alone until I heard creaking sound of the door. Nobody usually comes here except for me; I turn around and found it was no one other than Krystal.

“How you know I’m here?” I questioned with a perplex expression.

“Of course I know you’re here I’m your girlfriend.” Krystal said with a sweet smile on her face. She then walk over and sits next to me on the floor.

We ate our lunch together silently while enjoying the scene in front of us and the soft breeze blowing on our faces.

“Look at you, there’s rice on your face.” Krystal chuckled.

My hand reaches up to my face touching the places near my mouth.

“Here let me help you.” Krystal held my hand and stops my actions.

Her face leaned closer and closer, eyeing the rice she stuck her tongue out and that piece of rice that was stuck near my lower lip. I was stoned, our faces was only an inch apart, I saw her biting her lower lip and the next second she scooped over and sat on my lap with arms wrapping around my neck. The gap between our faces closes and our lips meet. The second her soft lips touches mine I felt the tingling sensation and it didn’t take long until our tongues tangle together. While the kiss was getting fierce I felt Krystal’s hands ing my shirt and my hands uncontrollably slide under Krystal’s skirt. Things was getting uncontrollable between us on the roof top, neither of us wants to stop since we knew nobody would have come here except for us.

The make out session was too short as the bell rang again for class. Even the bell rang both of us didn’t want to be apart and somehow we continued to make out that we almost was late to class. Quickly fixing our shirts, Krystal was first to leave and after 5 minutes I left the building making sure that no one sees us together alone.

-----------------------------------

It was Saturday, one of the days I enjoy the most because I get to spend the entire day with Krystal. Unfortunately Krystal made arrangement with her girl friends for a shopping day and of course I was invited but shopping isn’t my thing.

I woke up in the morning finding Krystal all dressed up prettily, she quickly kissed me goodbye and ran out the door. I guess she was late for the meeting time. Since I pretty much have nothing to do I went to find Victoria for breakfast. We both head out to a restaurant which is close by our dorm after we finished breakfast Victoria said she has things to do and left.

She sure is one busy girl.

I walk around the mall for a little while before coming back to my room. I never knew a day without Krystal could be this boring and long, since I had nothing to do I began playing my online game Dragon Nest Online. It’s a RPG game which I enjoy playing recently, it was recommended by my online friend, Mushroom Head.

Time passes by real quick when I’m immersed in my game. I didn’t realise what time it was until the door opened.

“Game again?” Krystal came back with two handfuls of shopping bags.

I immediately pauses the game and got up to help her carrying the shopping bags onto her bed. After releasing the heavy bags off her two tried hands she immediately plopped herself on my bed.

“Isn’t this a bit too much?” I said while looking through inside.

“I can’t help it. Everything looks so pretty and everything is on sale.”

Suddenly she got up.

“I brought something for you.”

She then rampage through each one of the shopping bag looking for that thing she brought.

“Ta-da!” A very cool t-shirt was hang right in front of me.

It was a simple black t-shirt with hot pink writings printed on the front.

“Hurry up and try it on now.” She waved the shirt in front eager to see how it look on me.

“Right now?” I frowned.

I wanted to continue my game but it seem like I cannot decline her request. I sighed and pull off the shirt that I’m wearing.

“Are you trying to seduce me by stripping in front of me?” Krystal teased jokingly.

“Well you’re the one who told me to try it on now.” I grabbed the new black shirt that Krystal was holding.

“So if I told you to go you would too?” The teasing continues on.

“Well that depends on what you’re going to do with me after I get .” I said before putting the shirt over my head.

The shirt was a little loose but it fits perfectly on my body. Krystal step back and turning me 360 degrees to see each angle.

“Perfect!” A big smile was shown on her face.

“So... are you really going to go if I told you so?” Feeling her body close to mine again her arms wrapped around my neck and she pressed her body against mine.

“Like I said, what are you going to do to me after I get ?” I questioned again with a smirk on my face.

She leaned towards my right ear and whispered the words that I wanted to hear. The smirk turned into a big grin as I lifted her off the ground and her legs wrap around my waist.

Looks like I won’t be able to continue my game for a long while.