Chapter 16

A Perfect Secret

               Oppa, how about this one?” Luhan shook his head when Seohyun picked her outfit for the dance competition. Well, of course they couldn’t find any y outfit in Pyeonghwa Shopping Mall. Majority the clothes that are sold in here are very conservative. Rarely did they sell a revealing outfit and even if they did, no one would buy it. The only revealing outfit that sold in here is only shorts and sleeveless shirt.

               Luhan waited for Seohyun to pick her outfit at the seat provided. He sat there while scrolling his phone looking bored. He didn’t know how many times she showed the outfit to him but all he said is ‘no’. It’s not easy to find it here. They need to go to the city’s shopping malls to buy that y outfit. There are tons of y outfits there. The only problem would be how Seohyun will be going to shop there. He was afraid if someone from college saw her shopping there with him.

               Seohyun came to him with a new outfit to show him. “What do you think about this one?” She raised the outfit to let him give an opinion about the outfit that she chose. As usual, he shook his head making Seohyun pouted.

               “Then, what should I wear for the performance?” Seohyun shouted at Luhan while threw the outfit to him and stormed out of the shop. Luhan blinked after she threw the outfit to him. He gave it back to the salesgirl and apologized to her.

               Luhan searched for Seohyun and saw her looking through the dress at other shop. He went to her but she ignored his presence and kept finding the dress. She pulled out a short sequined black dress and showed it to him. “What about this?” She asked coarsely, shocked Luhan and started to feel scared. Her face looks like she’s going to kill him if he said no again.

               He took it from her and smiled. “This is beautiful. Let’s buy this.” She beamed when finally agree with the dress that she chose.

               But for Luhan, that dress is not enough. It looked y but not y enough for him. He actually didn’t know what kind of outfit he wanted for her to wear during performance and he didn’t know why he is eager to let her wear those kinds of outfit. He hates to see her wearing any revealing outfit to people but this time just once, after that never, except she wears it for him.

 


 

               Seohyun wore the dress that she bought earlier and happily twirled while tried to dance her choreography with that dress. She’s totally satisfied with the dress. Although she didn’t like to wear something short but the sequins from the dress made it beautiful.

               Luhan watched her as she danced happily with her newly bought dress. It’s pretty but there’s something that the dress didn’t have and he is not sure what it is. But seeing her excited like this, he just shrugged it off.

               Luhan received a text from Xiumin asking him whether he wants to tag along with Lay and Tao to find their outfit for performance. He replied to them that he will go with them since he wanted to search something for Seohyun.

               He told her that he will be going out with his friends and asked her if she wanted anything. Seohyun was too absorbed with her dress that she didn’t hear Luhan’s question. He sighed and went to her.

               He back hugged her making her jumped in shocked with his action. “It looks like you love this dress more than me. What’s so special about this dress than me?” Luhan pouted but then kissed her cheek. Seohyun giggled knowing that he is jealous.

               “Because you like this dress too. That means I love you too.” She pecked on his lips making him smile. Suddenly, Luhan felt regret after hearing her reason. He had to say yes for this dress because she looked mad when she asked his opinion.

 


 

               Once again, Luhan had to wait for his friends to find their clothes too. He had bought a black pants and singlet with a red jacket as well as cap. He likes simple things and he didn’t have to worry about anything. Actually, guys don’t have to worry about finding y clothes too. All they need to do is showing their abs or muscles to them. That’s enough to make girls especially go crazy.

               “Oh, oppa? You’re here too?” That voice sounded so familiar. When Luhan turned, it’s Sooyi and her friends. He ignored her and scrolling through his phone. She clung to his arm happily. He removed her hand from his arm harshly and continued to scroll his phone.

               Sooyi pouted because Luhan ignored her. She thought he was fine with her after a while but he’s still the same. Oppa, do you want to see my outfit?” Sooyi took her outfit and showed it to him but he didn’t spare a glance to her at all. She called him once again and took a quick glance before focusing his phone again.

               Her outfit is a red bodysuit. She told him that she had a fishnet thighs and a cat ear headband. She also told him that her team’s concept is pole dance. He was nonchalant about her explanation. “Where did you buy that outfit?” He suddenly interested with her outfit. She pointed to the shop and got up from his seat. He went to tell his friends something and went out from the shop.

 


 

               Luhan went to the shop where Sooyi bought her outfit. He looked around and tried to look through all different kinds of outfit. He wanted to buy Seohyun’s outfit but he’s still didn’t know what kind of outfit that suit her.

               While he wandered around the shop, his eyes stopped at one particular mannequin that wore a white lace bustier with white hot pants. It looks simple but Luhan had an idea to make Seohyun surprises everyone at the competition. He decided to buy that outfit.

               He went home and showed the outfit to Seohyun but she hates it so much, said that it’s too revealing that not only her stomach exposed but her cleavage can be seen too. She insisted to wear the black dress but Luhan forced her to wear this white outfit. In the end, Seohyun wins the argument after she threatened him to burn that outfit.

 


 

               All participants for the dance competition were given one dressing room. Since Seohyun is performing solo, she was the only one in the room with no one else help her. She had to do everything for herself; from makeup, hairstyle and everything.

               She hung the black dress on the hook. She felt nervous that her heart beating so fast. If only Luhan was here, she wouldn’t feel anything like this. She realized that all those days she was practicing with him, she was so happy and confident about herself but now she was alone. The atmosphere was so quiet and her confidence vanished just like that. She started to think what if she makes a mistake? Will those spectators cheering or booing on her?

               “Seo Joohyun, please assemble at the stage now.” One of the students who in-charged as the crew for this competition told her to go the stage. She closed the door and go to the stage.

               The reason why they assembled to the stage is because they need to pick a number from a box to determine their order for the performance. Seohyun nervously picked a number and gasped when she got number one, meaning she will be the first participant to perform. At this moment, she felt like she wants to pass out. She was already nervous because she’s alone and now she is the first performer.

 


 

               Seohyun returned to her dressing room with a gloomy face. She was thinking on how she will calm herself before the competition started. She is the first performer. Being the first performer is a lot of pressure because people expected more to enlighten the mood for the competition. She was scared if people booed her if she did very badly.

               She opened the door and shocked that her dress for the performance is missing. She frantically searched every corner of the dressing room but the dress was nowhere to be found. She went out to tell her tutor about it.

               “I’m sorry, Seohyun. Your dress is missing is not my problem. You can’t withdraw from the competition at the last minute just because your dress is missing. You have to perform no matter what. It’s just that you’re going to lose because you’re not following the concept.” Seohyun sighed sadly when her tutor couldn’t help her about her missing dress.

 


 

               Seohyun sat on the chair looking moody all the time. Today is definitely her bad day. First, she is the first performer; second, her dress is missing. Her tutor couldn’t do anything about it. She had no choice but to perform with what she wore now.

               The door was opened by someone without knocking. Seohyun’s thought was halt at the moment when she heard the door was opened. She turned to the door and saw Luhan came with a huge bag. He came to her direction and put the bag on the table, “Wear this.”

               He was about to walk out from the room before Seohyun said, “No!” She knew what’s inside the bag. It’s the outfit that he bought for her. There’s no way she would wear that.

               He went to her with a frown on his face. “You lost your dress and you can’t wear this to perform.” He point to the attire that she’s wearing now. Seohyun abruptly turned to him with a questioning look. How does he know that she lost her dress? She didn’t tell him about that. “How do you know that my dress is gone?”

               “There was this girl, I’m not sure what her name is but I think it’s Park Myungeun if I’m not mistaken. That hoobae bumped into Xiumin and she told him that Kim Sori sneaked into your dressing room and took your dress. I’m so sure that Sooyi wants to sabotage you. I know something like this would happen.” Seohyun gasped with Luhan's revealation. She couldn’t believe that Sooyi would do something like that but it’s definitely not a surprise for her since Seohyun is Sooyi’s favorite victim.

               Luhan looked at his watch before turned to Seohyun. “The competition will start in two hours so get ready.” He told her to get change because she will perform first.

               “I don’t want to wear that.” She insisted that she doesn’t want to wear that outfit no matter what.

               He looked at her madly. “You don’t have any outfit to perform!”

               “I can just wear this to perform.” She replied back coarsely. He sighed, “I just want you to win.”

               “I don’t care about winning. Never once I’ve ever thought about winning this competition that I never even wanted to enter.” She expressed her thought about joining the competition. She had no idea about the competition at first but little did she know that her name was written in the form and she’s not the one who wrote it.

               He heaved a loud sigh. He took the bag and dragged her to the fitting room. Both of them in the fitting room together. Luhan tugged Seohyun’s shirt to undress her making her gasped with his action. He reached her back and unhooked her bra making her gasped once again. She quickly turned around when her upper body is being exposed to him.

               But the thought of hiding her asset from Luhan disappeared when there’s a long mirror in front of her that reflect the image of both of them in it. The blush on their face slowly appeared as they saw the mirror. ‘Relax! We’re married couple. We’ve seen our body before. There’s nothing wrong about this. Just act natural.’ They thought in their mind to calm themselves.

               Although it’s true of what they thought but they couldn’t help that their heart thumped wildly with nervous. Luhan took the bustier from the bag and cleared his throat so that Seohyun removed her hand from her chest. She still didn’t move which made Luhan decided to remove her hand by him. She shut her eyes tightly and he helped her to wear the bustier.

               He smirked while trying to hold his laugh when he saw her closed her eyes. He was the one who supposed to close his eyes but instead she’s the one who did. He back hugged her and his hand reached to the button of her jeans. He ed and ped her jeans to remove it but stopped when his breathing became so fast. Seohyun felt shiver sent to her spine when he breathed near to her skin.

               “Take off your jeans.” Luhan whispered to her while removing his hands from the hug. She followed his order and took off her jeans with trembled hands. He gave her the hot pants and she wore it while he turned around and leaned his forehead against the wall of the fitting room. He was sweating and he’s not even started dancing yet.

               “I-I’m done.” Seohyun told Luhan that she’s done changing. He turned to her and froze in his position. Damn! It looks so much better when she wore it. He couldn’t breathe and probably need an inhaler to make him breathe again. He leaned to her and smooched for quite a long time.

               They placed their forehead against each other as well as their nose touched together too while catching their breath. “I know that you’re nervous but I want you to remember that I will always be with you, to support you.” He gave her an encouragement words before kissed her again.

               They went out from the fitting room when Luhan remembered something. “Wait, Joohyun! I want you to wear this.” Luhan took something from the bag and Seohyun’s eyes widened when he gave her a white skirt that used for wedding dress. He wrapped the skirt around her waist. “Perfect!” He satisfied with her outfit overall.

               After she wore that skirt, it looks like she was wearing a wedding dress. “I want you to perform like this.” Seohyun hoped that he’s kidding. She is going to perform a y dance not going to the wedding reception. She had to accept it as long as she didn’t have to expose her stomach and legs but she need to cover her cleavage.

               Luhan put a small tiara on her head. He put his hands on her cheeks and smiled at her. “Joohyun, listen to me! If anything happen while you’re performing, just ignore it. Pretend it that nothing happen and just dance with all your heart.” He encouraged her once again and kissed her lips. He went out of the room and Seohyun felt confident after hearing the words from Luhan.

 


 

               Seohyun waited for her turn in the room while fiddling her fingers. The competition has started and she could hear the voice of the MC of the competition announcing the start of the show. Although she is confident, she is still nervous. She wondered if she will be able to move with this wedding skirt. What if she falls?

               “Seo Joohyun sunbaenim, it’s time! Wow, you look so beautiful!” Park Myungeun, the crew for the competition called her to get ready. She amazed with Seohyun’s goddess-like look, forgetting the concept of the competition.

               Seohyun walked along the way to the stage. She came across with Xiumin, Lay, and Tao who eyed her in awe. However, Luhan wasn’t with them and she couldn’t help but disappointed a little when he’s not there. All the boys of other participants captivated by her beauty that they had never seen before. Seo Joohyun, the plain-looking girl looked like a Greek goddess.

               She also passed by Sooyi and her team. They talked to each other and sniggered while looking at her. “Hey Seohyun, I think you come to the wrong place. We’re not going to your wedding and is there any guy who wants to get married with you? I wonder who that unlucky guy is.” Sooyi and her friends guffawed mockingly at her.

               She stood at the stage. She took a deep breath and mumbled Luhan’s advice just now to calm her down. “If anything happen, just ignore them. Pretend that nothing is happen and dance with all out.”

               And the music starts!

               Seohyun started to dance with pushing the flip chair to the center of the stage and opened it when the beat comes. She noticed that everyone murmured her and she knows it’s about the dress. It’s not easy to move and had to dance slowly because she afraid that she would trip but she followed Luhan's advices.

 

‘I just wanna go, to the party she gon’ go’

 

               She noticed that the crowd started to scream very loudly and most of them are girls. She wondered why they screamed like that.

 

‘Can somebody take me home?’
‘Ha ha, he he, ha ha, ho’

 

               She felt someone hugged her from the back and when the chorus start, her skirt was removed by someone revealing her long legs and exposed stomach which received a loud cheer from the crowd. She took a glance to her left and saw Luhan there, dancing with a very familiar dance.

               She decided to ignore it but her thoughts kept playing in her mind about his dance. She is sure that she had seen him dancing with that choreography before but she couldn’t remember it. After a while, she remembered when she saw that dance. It was the dance that he practiced alone before she started to practice for her performance that she thought it was his group performance. Now she knows why he didn’t want her to know what song he danced to. It was the same song! He planned everything. Their moves were in sync.

               Seohyun was about to sit on the chair but Luhan already sat on it. Now, where is she supposed to sit? She looked at him and his eyes telling her to sit on his lap. She spread her legs and it was awkward for her considering she’s wearing a hot pants and the fact that she spread her on Luhan’s lap, it’s embarrassing for her.

               She turned to her left with her right leg on top of left leg still on Luhan’s lap. She bent her back and worried that if she might fall but Luhan’s right hand supported her back and slowly bent backward. His left hand trailed from her thigh to her stomach, then her chest and her shoulder before he pulled her to face him. Seohyun felt like Luhan d her while trailing his hand on her chest. He’s going to get from her once this end.

               She got up from the seat and went at the back of the chair while Luhan still seated on the chair. She gulped when she realized what she was about to do next. While took a deep breath, she rubbed his body with her palms. He took her arm and slid her arm with his fingers.

 

‘So tell me if you see her’

 

               Seohyun squatted on the chair while Luhan danced on the other side. He took off his jacket which made the girls squealed. She pouted when he did that and the screaming is even louder when he rose his singlet to show his abs. Seohyun frowned when he exposed his abs to them. She was fuming in jealousy that she didn’t want to talk to him later.

               They continued to dance. Luhan touched Seohyun everywhere whenever he had a chance. She caught him smacked her and he totally enjoyed it. He slid her back and d her which made her turned to him abruptly. He stuck out his tongue to her and she narrowed her eyes showing that she hates what he did just now. It looks like someone will sleep outside tonight.

               The song was about to end. Luhan sat on the chair and Seohyun sat on his lap. Seohyun crossed her legs and folded her arm while Luhan squeezed her legs by wrapped her legs with his legs and his hands were hugging her tightly. Her face is on right while his face on left making both of them facing each other closely. The crowd cheered loudly and whistles can be heard from the crowd. Seohyun sensed that Luhan’s lips getting closer and she quickly avoided it so that no one will saw that they are going to kiss.

 


 

               Seohyun walked to the backstage and Sooyi stomped off to her. She pushed her very hard that Seohyun almost fell but Luhan who was at the back was fast to hold her to prevent her from falling. He stood in front of Seohyun to protect her from Sooyi.

               Oppa, can’t you see what she’s doing to you? She seduced you.” Luhan turned to Seohyun before he turned to Sooyi and scoffed at her. “She did nothing. It’s just that her dance is too boring and her dress, no one would dance with a wedding dress. I want to help her to make her dance more interesting.” Seohyun glared at him. Her dance is boring? Who choreographed that dance anyway? No one would dance with a wedding dress? Well, who is the one who forced her to wear that?

               “Come on, oppa! That dance is common for a strip dancer like her-” Luhan cut Sooyi’s words by choking her like he did before.

               “Say another bad word about her; I will make you suffer for the rest of your life. Now, it’s your turn to perform. Go!” He released his hand from Sooyi’s neck and her team went to the stage with frightened. Everyone stunned to see Luhan choking Sooyi once again. They were afraid if he gets mad.

               Luhan glared at other participants and they quickly went inside their dressing room except for Xiumin, Lay and Tao. They praised the couple for the dance and they believed that the couple could win.

 


 

               Luhan and Seohyun sat in the fitting room. Luhan’s back is against the wall and Seohyun’s back against his chest while he back hugged her lovingly. “Why don’t you tell me that you’re going to dance with me?” She asked him a question that was disturbing her mind since her performance.

               “Because I want to surprise you. And do you think I would allow you to show your skin to other people? Have you seen all those guys at the crowd? They eyed you like you are a food to them. They looked like a hungry animal. It pissed me off.” Seohyun rolled her eyes with his reason. “Says the one who flashed his abs to the girls.” She attacked him back.

               He kissed her neck. “Abs is nothing compare to what you have ‘seen’ that those girls didn’t get.” She flushed with his words. It’s totally embarrassing. “Must you touch me like that? They will suspicious about us.” She referred to the performance earlier. He chuckled, “Let them know.”

               “Seo Joohyun sunbaenim? Where are you? Sunbaenim?” A voice was heard from the outside of the fitting room. Seohyun knew who she is. It’s Park Myungeun. She told Luhan to stay in the fitting room and keep quiet while she handled this.

               She went out and asked her what she wants. “Well, the winner will be announced soon and all the participants should go to the stage now.” Seohyun nodded at her with a smile but wondered why she looked so shocked. She turned and Luhan appeared in front of the door of the fitting room.

               “W-Wait! This is not what you thinking.” She didn’t want her to misunderstand anything between Seohyun and Luhan. “It is okay, Joohyun. Let her know. And you don’t tell anyone else about this.” He warned Park Myungeun to keep the secret. “But it’s an open secret that both of you are dating.” She smiled timidly before apologized to them and went out frantically.

               Seohyun cleared , “Let’s go to the stage now.” She was about to walk when Luhan grabbed her wrist. He took off his jacket and let her wore it. “I don’t want those guys to look at you.”

 


 

               All the participants were on stage while waiting for the winner to be announced. The third and the second place have been announced. The third place goes to Xiumin, Lay and Tao while the second place goes to Infinite, their hoobae and they won because of the group’s synchronization that would be hard even for a smaller group.

               “We will announce the first place winner.”  All people were anticipated about who’s going to be the winner. “And the winner is”

               “Seo Joohyun and Luhan! Congratulation!” The confetti came out and Seohyun and Luhan were disbelief that they won. Luhan took the trophy while Seohyun took the flower. His friends and other participants congratulated both of them and Luhan frowned when there are a few male participants tried to approach Seohyun. He went to her and glared at the participants. He really wanted to hug her right now but definitely not here.

                They hugged each other once they reached the mansion. “Congratulation, you won!” He hugged her tightly to show how happy he was. “We won.” She corrected him and they kissed each other to celebrate for their winning.

 

 

 

 

 


In case you didn't know who is Park Myungeun, she is Lovelyz JIN.

I was supposed to update yesterday but I haven't finished the chapter. By the time I finished it, it was late at night and I feel sleepy. I have a hard time to write this chapter because I have to imagine what kind of outfit that make Seohyun looked y as well as the dance. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comments are welcome! =)