Chapter 10

A Perfect Secret

          Seohyun returned to the college after a week off and she became the center of attention from everyone.  They surprised to see her coming to the college and they wanted to see her reaction when she encountered with Luhan. She walked to the hall and Luhan and his friends were there and the other students kept their eyes on both of them. What would be their reaction?

          However, the students were disappointed when nothing happened to both of them. Seohyun just passed by them and act like nothing happened between them. She kept walking through the hall when she was pushed by someone that she fears.

          “I can’t believe that you’re still here. I thought that you’re gone for good.” Sooyi spat to her annoyingly.

          “Are you coming back to seduce my Luhan oppa again?” She raised her hand to slap Seohyun but was grasped by Luhan. She was shock to see him trying to defend that girl. His face showed that he was really mad. He let go her hand harshly.

          He looked at Seohyun and grabbed her face. Seohyun is shocked with his action and trembling in fear of what he will do next. “Don’t you feel tired for bullying her? I wonder what’s so special about her that you keep bullying her.” His statement made Sooyi’s eyes wide open. What is he talking about? Does he have interest with that poor girl?

          “I think I’m interested in bullying her too, Sooyi. Let’s make a deal.” What is he talking about? Deal? Seohyun is scared because of Luhan being like this and she is also scared if Sooyi will do something bad to her. She knew this would happen if he defends her.

          “Let’s just say that we’re going to get engage soon and I’m going to announce it to everyone.” Luhan’s words surprised everyone. Seohyun and EXO were looking at him meanwhile Sooyi is really happy with that. Seohyun eyed him sadly. They really love each other and when he said that, she started to think what will happen to them and their kids. Will they get separate? He didn’t love her anymore? She wanted to cry now.

          Sooyi is really happy and went to Luhan to hug him but he avoided her hug by pushing her. “I haven’t finished yet.” They all waited for him to continue. “I have one condition. From now on, she will be our slave.” Luhan pulled Seohyun and wrapped his arm on her shoulders. “And you have no right to bully her or say anything or do something that will hurt her. She belongs to us and we have right to do anything to her.”

          Now what? They don’t exactly understand with what he meant but after they tried to digest with his words earlier, it means that EXO will ‘bully’ Seohyun from now on and Sooyi can’t do anything to her. It’s really a bad idea. Totally bad idea. They knew that Luhan wanted to protect her but this is totally wrong. Seohyun will get hurt more than being protected. Sooyi is against with his idea and told him that Seohyun will flirt with him if she didn’t ‘teach’ her.

          “If you hurt her, I will not hesitate to tell everyone that our engagement is a lie.” He smirked when he said that to Sooyi. That means there wasn’t any engagement between them in the first place but why did he said that? “What?!” Sooyi was taken aback with him and started to push Seohyun and strangled her shocking everyone. “You! What have you done to him? I know that you’re happy because you can seduce him but don’t be too happy. I’ll make sure that you’re going to suffer.” Seohyun choked and had a difficulty to breathe.

          Luhan pulled Sooyi until she fell and stood in front of Seohyun. “Looks like you don’t understand what I’ve just said, right?” Sooyi tried to reason out why she did that but he didn’t want to listen anything. “I will give you five chances but you just lost one. I will not hesitate to humiliate you in front of everyone and I don’t care if your father wanted to kick me out because it will never happen.” He gave a warning to her before he turned to Seohyun who was looking down all the time.

          Luhan tried to find something in his pocket and took Seohyun’s hand before he gave her money. “Use this money to buy Americano coffee for ten of us. I want it during lunch time. Now, go!” Seohyun quickly walked without even looking at Luhan. He smirked and amused with her reaction. So this is how it feels like to ‘bully’ her.

 


 

          During lunch time, EXO is at the usual hangout place while waiting for Seohyun to bring their drinks. They started to ask Luhan about what is he talking about the ‘engagement’ between him and Sooyi and Seohyun became their ‘slave’. Luhan chuckled about that, “The engagement thing is a lie. I said that to her because I want to humiliate her in front of everyone. I used Joohyun so that she won’t bully her and I can protect her. I gave her five chances because I know that she will never resist in bullying Joohyun. I can’t wait to embarrass her in front of everyone. I’m genius, right?” He bragged to them about his idea.

          “I don’t think it’s a good idea, Luhan. I think Sooyi will hurt her when you’re not around.” Xiumin reminded him about that. He didn’t like his idea at all. “But I can’t ignore her. You guys don’t know how my parents yelled at me because I didn’t keep my promise to protect Joohyun. They lost their trust to me. I need to prove to them that I’m doing a good job as her husband.” His parents reminded him about Seohyun since she’s return to the college and they gave him a chance again.

          “But what if she tells her parents about it? And your parents will be furious if they find out about the engagement.” Chen’s main concern will be both of their parents. What happen if Sooyi tells her parents about the engagement? What will his parents’ reaction would be? Luhan never thought about it. He did thought the idea but he didn’t think about his parents are involve as well. He needed to think other way to make sure her parents didn’t know about it or else he will be dead.

          Seohyun came with the ten drinks and she’s struggled to carry it. Luhan went to her and took some of the drinks from her. They distributed the drinks and Seohyun returned the balance money that he gave which made him frown. “Where’s your drink?” She confused with his question. “Why don’t you buy your drink with this money?” He asked her again. “This is not my money.” She answered casually making him gulped.

          She was about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist and asked her to have lunch with them but she reluctant to do that because of Sooyi but had to when he glared at her. She sat there timidly. He was amused with her reaction. She took out her lunch box and eats it after she opened it unaware that EXO was drooling when they looked at her food.

           “What is she doing here?” Sooyi looked so annoyed when she saw Seohyun is there, especially she’s sitting beside Luhan. Oppa, I’m your fiancée. I’m supposed to sit beside you.” She pushed Seohyun so that she could sit beside Luhan but he glared at her making her stop. “Do you remember what did I told you?” He reminded her about the condition. Sooyi sat next to Seohyun with an annoyed face.

          Sooyi felt annoyed when EXO asked her about the food and tasted it. Even the other queenkas felt annoyed about it. She put her hands on the table and purposely elbowed Seohyun’s lunch box and it dropped onto Seohyun. She stood up and removed all the food. She took the lunch box and excused herself. Luhan knew who did it and glared at Sooyi. Sooyi tried to get close to him but showed his palm to her to ask her not to get closer to him.

          “I need to go now.” Luhan excused himself. “Where are you going, oppa?” Sooyi wanted to follow him. “None of your business. And don’t follow me.” He warned her curtly.

 


 

          Luhan went to the old building of the college that has not been used after a new building had built. No one has ever stepped into this building. He went to the old infirmary that located at the back of the old building and went inside. Oppa?! What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked him bewilderedly. When EXO came to their house, they discussed about how to hide Seohyun from Sooyi and her gang. Tao suggested that she should hide at the old infirmary because it’s not locked and there’s a bed that still in good use.

          “Why? I want to see my wife.” Luhan kissed her and then hugged her tightly.

          “Why do you do that?” Seohyun referred to what happen in the morning.

          He smiled and kissed her again before he answered, “I want to protect you.” She sighed. It’s not working no matter what he does. Sooyi will still going to hurt her. She will never stop and his announcement about the ‘engagement’ made the things worst. “Don’t worry; I will always be with you.”

          “And please make that food again for me.” Seohyun nodded at him when he requested about the food she ate earlier.  “My friends asked you to cook a food for them tomorrow. Or maybe forever.” She frowned when she had to cook for them as well. “This is how we ‘bully’ you.” He chuckled and then he kissed her.

 


 

          The college will be off due to summer holiday. Every year, they organized a trip for the students and Luhan with EXO are definitely going but Luhan is not happy about the trip at all because Seohyun is not going. Whenever he went for the college trip, he would always ended up having a fever; a very high fever. One thing that EXO didn’t like when he had a fever is that he likes to whine a lot. His whining is almost like a baby and they would get annoyed with it. That’s why they would ask their tutor to give a permission to him to go back home because they can’t stand listening to his whine.

          Since they knew about Seohyun, they asked her to go but she refused it. They tried to persuade her by saying that they couldn’t enjoy the trip because Luhan is missing and hoping that she would go so that EXO will be complete. Another reason is that if Luhan gets into a fever again, Seohyun will look after him. She still refused it but had to agree because they kept persuading her to go and she’s getting annoyed with it. Luhan was happy that she’s going and thanked to his friends for doing that.

          But they can’t be together. Luhan had announced that he and Sooyi will be engaged to everyone. Technically, students and lecturers knew about it. Even his parents knew about it because the chancellor called his parents regarding the ‘engagement’. His parents were furious and scolded him although he tried to tell them why he did that. Luhan told Sooyi not to tell the engagement thing to her parents because he reminded her about the four chances left if she’s hurting Seohyun. Knowing Sooyi, Luhan knew that she will lose everything very fast. Luckily, her parents weren’t around and her father had been back and forth to the court.

          Luhan shared a room with Xiumin and Lay. As for Seohyun, she was supposed to share a room with other two students but they didn’t want her and the tutor listened to them instead of pitying Seohyun who had no room to sleep. Luhan gave the money to his tutor and told her to give Seohyun another room and she will stay alone. For Luhan, Seohyun stayed in a room alone is the greatest news ever. That means he will sneak out at night and went to her room. Brilliant, isn’t it?

          That night, Luhan started to feel cold all over the body and shivered as well. Xiumin and Lay checked his temperature by putting their palm on his forehead and he’s really hot. It’s surprising because his temperature usually wasn’t that high on the first day for last year.

          “What are we going to do now, Xiumin hyung?” Lay asked Xiumin who was now thinking what they should do. It was really hot and he needs to go to the hospital really fast but it’s too late now.

          “J-Joohyun, where are you? I-I need you.” Luhan mumbled while shivering.

          Xiumin and Lay looked at each other and they finally got an idea. Seohyun is in the 12th floor while they are in the 9th floor and they decided to send him to Seohyun’s room. Xiumin took his phone and gave it to him, “Call Seohyun and tell her that you’re not feeling well and you’ll be coming to her room.”

          He took his phone and called Seohyun as soon as possible. “J-Joohyun. No, I’m not okay. My body is so hot. Joohyun, can I come to your room? Please! I miss you my baby. Please! I want to come to your room. I want to hug you and kiss you so badly. Please! Really?! Okay, I’ll be coming.” He asked her permission to come to her room. At first, she didn’t want it, afraid that someone will saw him coming to her room but at the same time, she was worried at him. He had to use an aegyo voice making his friends wanted to throw up while listening to him. This is the first time they saw him like this.

 


 

          A knocked was heard at Seohyun’s room and she quickly opened it revealing Luhan that was carried by Xiumin and Lay. She let them in and asked them to put Luhan on the bed. She went to him and put her palm on his forehead. She surprised with that and turned to Xiumin and Lay to thank them for bringing him here. She promised that she will take care of him.

          Seohyun went to the toilet to fill the water in a container and took a small towel along. She removed his shirt and pants, leaving him with only his boxer on and wetted the small towel before put it on his forehead. She took another small towel and wiped his body. Luhan felt delighted when she’s taking care of him.

          She wanted to change the water and went to the toilet but he grasped her wrist, “Where are you going?” He asked with a pout. She told him that she needs to change the water at the toilet but he pleaded to her to stay with him. Even though she said that it’s going to be for a while but he still didn’t let go of her. She had to pull her hand to release from his grasp and went to the toilet but he screamed for her and started to cry too. He’s like a baby even a baby didn’t act like this.

 


 

          “Oppa, wake up or we’re going to be late.” Seohyun shook Luhan to wake him up but at the same time, she checked his temperature whether it is going down or not. She was glad that his temperature was slightly decreased. At least, he doesn’t have to suffer anymore.

          Luhan groaned and stretched himself before opened his eyes slowly. His sight caught Seohyun who was standing with her back facing him, wearing a white with a tint of pink short night dress with thin strap, lace on her chest and lower chest, as well as the bottom of the skirt. She was wearing a headband on her long, black, silky hair with slightly curls just like that day. Her night dress that she wore now is shorter than the one she wore before. He satisfied with the view in front of him that could lessen the headache that he felt yesterday.

          “When did you change that dress yesterday?” Luhan asked Seohyun as he couldn’t remember anything about her changing into this alluring dress. “After you sleep.” She replied shortly. He got up and sat on the bed while staring at her. He eyed her for every movement that she made. “We need to be early for breakfast and you need to go back to your room. Can you walk by yourself or should I call your friends to come?” Seohyun looked at him without realizing that he looked at her for a long time.

          “Joohyun, come here.” Luhan called Seohyun to come and she came close to him. He told her to sit on the bed and she did. He leaned to her slowly and she forgot that they haven’t had any ‘good morning kiss’ yet. He is getting closer and closer, after that he smirked at her before he pushed her making her screech.

          “Dammit, oppa! Do we really have to do ‘this’ in the morning?” Seohyun pulled the blanket to cover her bare body. Luhan chuckled and received a hit from her on his shoulder. “Why not? This is fun. Do you know that making love in the morning is the best thing ever? It’s like we’re doing exercise and we’re becoming more fresh and happy when we start our day. Besides that, we remember what we ‘did’ just now and it’s really awesome. We should do this more often.” She glared at him when he . He grinned and hugged her while kissing her neck. He playfully blew on her neck making her scream because it tickles her.

 


 

           After that morning happened, Luhan has gotten much better. His friends surprised to see him healthy and it’s the first time ever they have a picture of them with all friends complete. However, he’s getting weaker as the days passed by and his temperature rises but they didn’t let him to go to Seohyun’s room because Sooyi always comes to their room all the time. She tried to enter his room but Xiumin and Lay prevent her to enter and said that Luhan’s fever will worsen if he sees her.

          They came back from their college trip after 3 days and gathered at their college. Seohyun went back home right away after they had arrived by taking a bus but she will go to Lu’s mansion. As for Luhan, he had to wait for his driver to come. He was about to follow Seohyun when he saw her but his friends quickly stopped him.

          Jonghyun and Minho came to pick Luhan up. They carried him into the car as well as his suitcase. Sooyi wanted to follow him but Jonghyun told her that she can’t. Sooyi shouted at him by saying that they are just slave and had no right to say anything to her and went into the car even though Luhan told her to get out.

          Mr. and Mrs. Lu waited for Luhan and Seohyun worriedly at the entrance. The car had arrived and they relieved when they saw Luhan but frown when they saw Sooyi is with him. Now, they worried about Seohyun. Jonghyun and Minho held Luhan and took him to his room with the help of Mr. and Mrs. Lu while Jinki and Kibum took his suitcase. Victoria quickly took Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun to their room to prevent Sooyi saw them. Sooyi tried to help him but was stopped by Mr. and Mrs. Lu.

         “What are you doing here?” Mr. Lu asked her sternly. “I want to help my fiancé. It’s not that wrong.” She answered it boastfully.

          “Please, I don’t even want you to be my son’s fiancée or I should say, you won’t be his fiancée forever.” Mrs. Lu expressed her disgust about how Sooyi confidently said that she will become Luhan’s fiancée. “Now, get out and don’t you dare to get close to my son.” Mr. Lu spat to her angrily. Sooyi stomped off to left the house.

 


 

          Seohyun arrived at the Lu’s mansion by using the back door since she met Amber and Krystal at the gate telling her to enter through the back door because Sooyi is there. She had to wait until Sooyi left then she will go to Luhan at the room. Jinri told Mr. and Mrs. Lu that she was here and they met her right away. Mrs. Lu hugged her tightly and asked her if that Sooyi hurt her. She also asked her if Luhan is fine or he is being a baby again. Seohyun giggled when her mother-in-law asked her about that.

          “Seohyun-shi, you’re finally here. Please go to the room now. Young Master has been whining and crying asking where are you.” Minho said after he came down from Luhan’s room along with Jonghyun. “He’s so annoying.” Jonghyun muttered in annoyance unaware that his master was there. When he realized that they were here, he quickly apologized, “I’m sorry, sir. I’m so careless for badmouthed about your son.” He bowed to apologized but Mr. Lu just chuckled. “It’s okay. He’s really annoying.” Everyone laughed at Mr. Lu’s remark.

 


 

          Seohyun entered the room and she was welcome with Luhan’s whining. She went to him and he hugged her immediately. “Joohyun! Where did you go? I miss you. Don’t leave me.” Luhan pouted. He really wanted her to be with him. This is one thing that she didn’t like the most when he has fever. He will become clingy to her and he gets jealous easily.

          The door was opened and their sons surrounded them and they kissed Seohyun making Luhan annoyed. Omma is mine.” He pulled her and put her head against his chest. He stuck out his tongue to his sons making them whined and pulled Seohyun. It was really noisy until Mrs. Lu came and called her grandsons to play with her. She told them not to disturb their parents because they’re tired.

          Luhan always called Seohyun whenever she was away from him even for just a second. If she was away from him, he will call her loudly and often crying if she didn’t come. He only wants her and no one else. He didn’t even want his sons or his parents. There’s no need to ask about the servants. Seohyun couldn’t do anything because of him. She didn’t go to work and glad that her boss let her to have days off.

          Seohyun wanted to go to the toilet. She looked at Luhan and he was sleeping. She took this opportunity to go to the toilet. Luhan woke up and noticed that she was not by his side and he called her loudly, “Joohyun! Joohyun! Where are you? Joohyun! Joohyun!” He whined again and again. When there is no respond from her, he cried. Mrs. Lu entered the room worriedly at the same time; Seohyun went out from the toilet. He hugged her tightly and his crying stopped slowly.

          “What’s wrong?” Mrs. Lu asked Seohyun what happened. “I went to the toilet and he’s sleeping.” She answered to her mother-in-law.

          “Joohyun, don’t leave me, okay? Promise that you don’t leave me anymore.” Luhan begged her with a pout on his face. As a result, his mother hit him on his head making him flinched. “Joohyun this, Joohyun that. Do you think she had nothing to do? She needs to take a bath, to cook for your family, to look after your sons, but you clinging to her.” Mrs. Lu scolded at him for being too clingy to Seohyun before she went out from the room.

Luhan pouted at Seohyun and she smiled at him and patted his head gently.

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for kind off late for updating. Thank you for waiting!