A Shocking Scandal

The Love Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye jerked awake again when she felt the familiar soft and warm lips leaving trail of soft kisses along her neck from behind. She sighed softly as she forced herself to open her eyes slightly to look at the clock. Another sigh escaped her lips when she saw the time. It was already 6am in the morning and every time she close her eyes to sleep, the beast that she unleashed hours ago will have his way to wake her up. She was totally drained by him for the past 5 hours and she was so tired that she wasn’t sure she could even move her finger now.

A wide grin spread across Lee Min Ho’s face when he heard her soft sigh. He slowly moved his lips to the spot on her neck behind her ear, and it softly. The grin on his face grew wider when she gasped and tightened her grip on his arm. She was still incredibly responsive to his touch and kisses after all this while.  

“I know you are awake.” He whispered into her ear as he continued to with his sensual kisses. His hands were naughtily travelling around her bare skin under the comforter that covering their bodies.

“Oppa…” Shin Hye gasped breathlessly when she felt his hand stop in between her thighs, her softly. “Do you even need to sleep? I thought you are very tired after travelling around to look for me yesterday. How can you still be so energetic now? I’m so tired, thanks to you.”

“It’s your fault. You ran away for 3 years leaving me all alone. You have to be responsible to feed my hunger now.” Min Ho said as he continued to place soft kisses behind her neck down to her creamy delicate skin of her back. “I just couldn’t get enough of you. Eotteoke?”

Shin Hye bit her lip, trying to suppress a moan when she felt his fingers rubbed teasingly against her wet opening. “Oppa…”

“Yes, darling…” Min Ho whispered before he took her earlobe into his mouth, it softly.

“You have to stop… We don’t have much time left before we need to go to the airport.” She protests as she tried very hard not to fall for his seductive tease this time.

“We have plenty of time. The flight is at 2pm. We still have few hours before the driver come here to pick us up at 11am.” He said, brushing his lips lazily along the back of her neck, enjoying her softness in his arms.

Shin Hye’s eyes immediately opened widely upon hearing what he said. “Meo? 11am? I thought 12noon. Oh my god. Who say we have plenty of time? We still haven’t packed our things yet. I thought of dropping by at the hospital to see Sook Joo eonnie before we go back to Korea.” She paused as she looked down at herself. “And we haven’t taken out shower yet. We only have less than 5 hours to do everything.” She said nervously and tried to turn around but Min Ho was hugging her so tightly that she couldn’t even move.

“Relax, okay? If you think the time is not enough, we can change to later flight. Or if you want, I’m more than willing to stay here for another day. Then we have more time to nestle comfortably in each other’s arms like this.” He said cheekily.

Shin Hye hit his arm. “No. I have to work tomorrow. The headmistress of my art school wasn’t too happy for me taking a long leave without an early notice. Do you want to get me fired?” 

Min Ho grinned. “It’s okay if she fire you. There is a vacancy in my house. The position is Mrs Lee.” The smile on his face slowly faded when he felt her body tensed in his arms. He loosened his arms and gently turned her around to face him. 

“Wae?” He asked cautiously.

Shin Hye looked at him for a long second before she spoke. “You are just joking, right?”

Shaking his head, Min Ho stared at her in a serious gaze. “No. I’m not joking. I really mean it. That position only belongs to you and I’m just waiting for you to say yes.”

“Don’t you think it’s too early to talk about that now?” She asked. “We just… got back together less than a day and…”

“I love you.” Min Ho cut her off and with that 3 magic words, he successfully caught her full attention. Tightening his arms around her waist, he brought her closer to him. “I know what is worrying you. My parents and Jong Suk are your biggest fear now. But all this has nothing to do with them. This is all about us. I’m the one who you need to love and need to spend your life together. I don’t need their permission to love you. As for Jong Suk, you have already broke up with him. You don’t owe him anything because he was the one who break the rules first. He lost you with his lies.” He leaned down and kissed her forehead. “We have wasted 3 years apart and I really don’t want to waste even a single second being separated from you again.”

Shin Hye’s lips slowly curved into a soft smile. She brought her hands cup and cupped his jaw, looking deep into his eyes. “I love you too. But I’m not going to accept that as your proposal. I think your Mrs Lee’s position have to stay vacant for a longer time.”

He chuckled. “Hmmm… I guess I have to work harder and think of another romantic way to make you say yes again.” He buried his face into her neck and inhaled in her addictive scent. He could get drunk just by soaking himself in her intoxicating smell. “What am I going to do with you? I don’t think I can be away from you for even a second.”

Shin Hye giggled as she looked at him. “We can’t stick like this forever. We need to work and continue with our life. And don’t even think I will move in to your apartment to stay with you.”

“Wae?” Min Ho cresed his brows as his lips pouted. This is what he was going to ask her next when they go back to Korea. He didn’t thought Shin Hye will say no before he even ask.

“I’m your girlfriend now. I’m not your mistress bind under a contract like last time. I’m very comfortable staying alone in my apartment. I should have my own freedom and have my own personal space too even we are together.” Shin Hye said firmly.

Min Ho smiled happily when he heard what she said. “I like it when you use the word girlfriend.” He said as he pushed her until she was lying flat on the bed with him hovered on top of her. He grinned, looking at her startled expression. “It’s okay if you want to stay alone. I can always stay over at your apartment or bring you back to mine.”

“No way. That night was an exceptional case letting you to stay over. It won’t happen again. Yah, let go of me. It’s getting late already and you need to go back to your room to shower and pack your things.” Shin Hye said as her hands pressed against his chest, stopping him to do what he was planning to do again.

“We still have enough time. Just one more round and then we can take the shower together. Don’t waste time shower separately.” He said as he leaned down and kissed her lips possessively.

“Hmmm…” Shin Hye hit his chest and broke the kiss forcefully, glaring at him. “What one more round? It has been a lot of rounds and I’m very tired.”

Grinning widely, Min Ho moved his lips to her neck, her sensitive skin softly before trailing his kisses to her earlobe, nibbling it gently. “But your body is saying otherwise.” He said as his hand was working its magic in between her thighs. “You are very wet…” He whispered.

Her face immediately burned, blushing in deep red. “ert.” She bit her lip, trying not to response to his seduction. But once again, her body betrayed her. She moaned uncontrollably when his fingers parted her fold and entered her in one swift move.  

“Don’t resist me. You know you want me as much as I want you too.” He said breathlessly as his fingers were moving in and out of her very quickly.

Feeling the rush of pleasure swallows her, she moaned restlessly as her hands moved to his face, cupped his jaw before she captured his lips with her own, kissing him hard and urgent. He was right. She want him so much that no matter how she tried to deny and resist him, it just went useless. The moment he touch her, every single muscle of her body was instantly weakened. He was like a poison that killing her softly.

Unable to control any longer, he removed his fingers from inside of her before he slowly inched into her, causing both of them to groan loudly. No matter how many times they have done this, he still feel extremely good whenever their bodies joined together into one. He just couldn’t let her go yet. Being deep inside of her make him felt real, she was real, they were real.

Nobody know how long they have spent devouring each other in the bed but by the time they make it to the bathroom to shower, the driver was already waiting for them at the lobby.

Shin Hye have no choice but just make a phone call to Sook Joo, apologized to her that she couldn’t make it to the hospital to see her before she go. She promised that she will come back to visit her and In Su again. Taking one last look at the beautiful New York City through the huge viewing window in her hotel room, she smiled softly. She came to this city with a broken heart 3 years ago but 3 years later, she was here again but with her heart mended by the man that once hurt her so deeply.

The smile on her face widened when she felt a strong pair of arms encircled around her waist from behind. She relaxed herself against the hard chest and caressed the hands on her waist. “We have to go now?”

Min Ho nodded, burying his nose in her hair. “The luggage has loaded in the car. The driver is waiting for us in the lobby.”

“I’m going to miss this place.” Shin Hye said softly.

“Me too. This trip has been the most memorable and meaningful one for me. I came here with a heavy heart but now I’m going back with two happy ones.” He said with a smile.

Shin Hye whirled around to face him. “Promise me we will come back again. Come back with our hearts still happy and whole.”

Staring deep into her eyes, Min Ho nodded before pressing his forehead against hers.

“Promise.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seoul, South Korea…

 

By the time they touched down Incheon airport was already 11pm. No matter how hard Min Ho begged Shin Hye, she insists to go back to her apartment instead of going to his. He has no choice but to fetch her back and when they reached in front of her apartment’s door, Shin Hye tilted her head in confusion. The passcode she punched in was not right.

“Ouch…” She winced when Min Ho pinched her nose. “Wae?” She glared at him.

“It’s 870622.” Min Ho gaze daggered sharply at her. “I have changed it for you, remember? The passcode is still your boyfriend’s birthday but another one.” He said sourly.

Shin Hye smiled sheepishly and looked at him apologetically. “I’m sorry. I forgot.” But then, something crossed her mind and her smile faded. “Why are you so angry with the passcode. You are still using So Ra’s birthday as your apartment’s passcode too.”

Min Ho quickly averted his gaze and cleared his throat. He was caught off guard with how the arrow suddenly pointed back to him now. He inhaled softly before looking back at her. “I’ll change it when I go back.”

Shin Hye bit her lip as she walked closer to him, pulling him down by his collar to her eye level. “Change to what? We have the same birthday.” She asked dangerously.

Min Ho leaned closer and stole a kiss from her alluring lips. “110110, the day we first met.”

She giggled softly, smiling at him. “Sweet talker.” She let go of his collar before punching the correct passcode once again. She turned back to Min Ho after the door was opened to take her luggage but he refused to give it to her.

“Wae?” She asked.

Min Ho narrowed his eyes at her. “Are you not planning to invite me in?”

Shin Hye sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking at him helplessly. “Lee Min Ho-sshi, it’s very late now. We still need to work tomorrow. You should go back earlier and rest. We didn’t sleep last night, remember?”

“You are right. It’s late now and I’m sleepy. It’s very dangerous for me to drive back to my apartment alone at this hour. I’m sure my girlfriend is not that cruel, right?” He asked, looking at her with his puppy eyes. He lifted his hands up, attempting to hug her but she quickly stepped backward with her head shaking at him. He looked at her in a pleading gaze. “I promise I will be good and let you sleep. Please let me stay over for tonight.” He took a step forward when he saw her hesitation and wrapped her in his arms. “Please…” He begged again as he slowly pushed them into the apartment without her realizing it.

“Yah… I haven’t agreed to let you stay yet.” Shin Hye protests when he closed the door behind them. “Yah, my luggage is still outside. You can’t… hmmm…” She shouted but her voice slowly swallowed by his kiss.

 

When their voice was no longer heard outside the hallway, Lee Jong Suk pushed the door opened and slowly stepped out from the emergency exit. He was glaring at the luggage in front of the door with his hands both clenched into tight fists.

Since that day Shin Hye broke up with him at Han River, he called her few times but she didn’t answer even for once. He came to her apartment every night to wait for her but she was not even there. Today was the seventh day after they broke up and he almost jump in joy when he saw her coming out from the elevator just now. But then, when he saw his brother was following right behind her, his heart immediately dropped to his stomach. Secretary Kim told him that Min Ho had gone to New York for a business trip for the whole week.

So she was with him the entire week in New York when he was waiting for her like a fool. His eyes were bloodshot from his rage and fury looking at how close and happy they were. She told him that breaking up with him has nothing to do with his brother. She was lying. She jumped back into his brother’s arms right after ended things with him.

He heaved a deep breath, glaring at the familiar door, a place where it belonged to Shin Hye and him. He clenched his jaws tightly together.

“I’m not losing her to you. I’m going to fight back. I’m going to take back what is supposed to be mine.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the class ended and all the students gone back with their parents, Shin Hye walked to the storage shelf and packed the art supplies into it. She smiled softly when she heard the footsteps behind her.

“You are early. I thought your meeting only end at…” She said as she turned around but when she saw the person standing in front of him, the remaining words were stuck in . She inhaled a soft breath before smiling slightly at him. “Hi…”

Jong Suk smiled back at her and stopped about 3 feet away from her. “Hi.” He paused as his eyes darted at her. “I just finished meeting with a client nearby. So I thought of coming here to look for you.” He paused and sighed. “In fact, I came here everyday to wait for you. You didn’t come to work for the past 7 days. Where were you?”

Looking at him with a helpless expression, Shin Hye let out a soft sigh. “I went to New York.”

He guessed correctly. She really went to New York with his brother. “Alone?”

Ignoring his question, Shin Hye tried to change the sensitive topic. “I saw In Su ahjussi and Sook Joo eonnie. They were asking about you. I told them you are doing fine. And Sook Joo eonnie is pregnant. They are expecting…”

“I’m not fine.” Jong Suk cut her off, looking straight into her eyes. “I was in pain… because you left me.” He paused and swallowed hard. “You still haven’t answer my question. Did you went to New York alone?”

Holding his gaze for a long moment, Shin Hye finally broke the awkward silence with a deep sigh. “I was there with Min Ho oppa.” She was very sure he already knows about it since he was so insist for the answer. Even if he didn’t know, she doesn’t want to lie to him either.

“We are back together.” She told him honestly. She knows it very clearly that coming back to Korea, Jong Suk will be the first obstacle she need to overcome. Although telling him this will definitely hurt him but lying to him will hurt him even deeper when he find out about it later.

Jong Suk chuckled sadly as he looked down. Hearing those words from was even more painful than he imagined.

“I’m sorry.” Shin Hye bit her lip, looking at him. It still pained her heart seeing him like this.

He took a sharp intake of breath before meeting her gaze again. “So the actual reason for breaking up with me is still my brother.”

Shin Hye shook her head. “No. Even without Min Ho oppa, we will still end it like this. The problem between us has nothing to do with him. You…”

“You lied!” Jong Suk raised his voice.

He walked towards her angrily and his furious expression scares Shin Hye. She quickly stepped back until her back slammed against the storage shelf. She gasped softly when Jong Suk reached for her arms and held it tightly.

“How can you forgive him and even take him back after what he have done to you? He was using you to replace So Ra. He left you for So Ra when you needed him the most. How can you be so unfair to me? I know I lied to you the entire time but I really love you wholeheartedly. I love you so much that I can even risk my life for you. Why did you forgive him but not me? Why?” Jong Suk asked as his hands tightened on her arms.

Shin Hye’s face was twisted in pain as she tried to break off from his grip. She was startled by his reaction. He has never treated her so rough before. “Jong Suk, calm down. You are hurting me.”

As if didn’t hear what she was saying, Jong Suk continued to hold tightly onto her arms and looked at her furiously. “Why must you choose him over me? We are…” His sentence was cut off when someone pulled him away from her and pushed him hard towards the table in front.

Min Ho quickly turned to Shin Hye, checking her from top to toe. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you anywhere?” When he stepped into the classroom and saw Shin Hye being pinned against the storage shelf by his brother, his heart almost stop beating.

Shin Hye breathed deeply before she shook her head. “I’m okay.”

Min Ho gritted his teeth as he turned around and lunged forward, grabbing Jong Suk by his collar and looked at him murderously. His gaze was dark and dangerous.

“Oppa, no.” Shin Hye shouted but she was too late. Both of them were already tangled in each other’s arms, as if ready to kill each other any time.

“You better don’t test my patience. You won’t like to see me when I’m emotionally unstable. Stay away from Shin Hye when I’m still in controlled.” He said threateningly.

Joong Suk smirked and looked at him fearlessly. “You are the one who suppose to stay away from her.”

Shin Hye quickly walked towards Min Ho and held his arm, trying to pull him away from Jong Suk. “Oppa… let him go. Please…” She begged.

Min Ho breathed out sharply, trying hard to control himself. He turned to Shin Hye and when their eyes met, his gaze softened. His grip on Jong Suk’s collar slowly loosened as he took a step backward.

Shin Hye let out a sigh of relief when they finally separated from each other. She doesn’t want them to fight and see anyone of them to get hurt. Looking up at Jong Suk, she pleaded softly. “Please go.”

“You will regret for choosing him. He will hurt you again.” Jong Suk said, looking at her.

Pulling Min Ho softly to the back, she stood in between both of them. “Even if he hurt me again one day, I won’t regret. This is my choice. He is my final choice. I’m sorry.” She said firmly, very sure with her decision.

Jong Suk looked at her with sadness in his eyes. The disappointment and pain was hitting his heart like a strong wave. He took a deep breath before he spoke again. “I will not give up. I will keep chasing you, keep pursuing you like how I used to do in the past 3 years. I believe you will once again moved by my honesty, moved by my love for you.” Taking one last look at her again, he slowly turned around and walked out of the class.

A tear finally rolled down Shin Hye’s eyes when he was out of sight. She quickly rubbed it away when Min Ho turned her around to face him. Slowly looking up at him, she bit her lip hard, trying to hold her tears.

Min Ho sighed deeply, seeing her reddened eyes. “You can cry if you want to.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter