DB5K Family : Don't Mess With Me

Mini Stories

“Why this food tasted different?”

“Let me try some.” said Yoochun as he tasted the fried rice. “Hmm… isn’t a little bit sweet? It’s supposed to be savory or spicy right?”

“So it’s means it’s nothing wrong with my bud taste. Jaejoong hyung!”

“Don’t bother call him, he just left.”

“Where?”

“Dating they said.”

“That love bird has nothing else to do right? We lived together for god sake why he still need to have a date?”

“What are you talking about Minnie? Didn’t you act the same?”

“Kibum didn’t live here.

“But he practically comes here every day.”

“Arghh… I need Jaejoong hyung to cook me a new one.”

“Just finish it, Minnie. You already eat half of it after all.”  Yoochun shooked his head seeing his dongsaeng behavior.

“Chunnie!” shouted Junsu from their work playroom.

“What?”

“Come here! Help me.”

“What happen?” asked Yoochun when he sees Junsu plays with the computer cable.

“The monitor’s cable is missing.”

“What? How?”

“Someone has stolen it!”

“Who want to steal a cable? Changmin!”

“What hyung?!” Changmin shouted back as he lazy to move.

“Did you know where the monitor’s cable is?”

“What?!” Changmin is still shouting.

“Monitor’s cable!!” Yoochun is shouting louder.

“How should I know? I didn’t touch the computer at all yesterday. Junsu hyung is the last person using the computer yesterday!”

“What?!”

“I said, Junsu hyung is the last person using the computer yesterday!!” both of them still shouting at each other because of their laziness.

“He can just say ‘No’ you know.” retorted Yoochun.

“It’s Minnie, Chunnie.” replied Junsu knowing their dongsaeng snarky behavior. “It looks like I can’t play the game today.”

“Maybe we can practice your sing today as Jaejoong hyung scold us yesterday.”

“I don’t have the mood, Chunnie~~” whined Junsu.

“Aww baby…” Yoochun has to kiss his lover for being so cute. “I think maybe we can sing and dance together… in our room… on the bed…” Yoochun can hold any longer after taste his lover’s lips.

“You erted!” Junsu hit him playfully.

“But you like it right?” Yoochun kiss Junsu lips again.

“Of course, I loved it.” answered Junsu while being dragged by Yoochun towards their bedroom. He tried to open it but it didn’t seem to budge.

“What the hell?! Who lock the door?” asked Yoochun frustrated as his time with Junsu is ruin right now. “Did you accidently lock the door, Suie?”

“No, Chunnie.”

“Then who? Changmin!”again they start shouting at each other.

“What again hyung?” Changmin is so lazy and feels weak due to his not delicious food he ate before. Yes, he finishes the sweet fried rice, but he’s not satisfied with it.

“Did you lock our door?”

“What?!”

“Did you lock our door?!”

“Are you crazy? Why would I do that?!”

“You did it last time!”

“Because you ate my pudding!”

“Aishhh!!! What is wrong with today.”

 

Meanwhile

 

“Why are you smiling like that, Joongie?” asked Yunho while having their picnic date at the park.

“Nothing.” answered Jaejong but Yunho know it must be something.

“Joongie~~~ no secret remember? I want to know too.” whined Yunho.

“Our dongsaeng must be frustrated right now.”

“Why?”

“They can’t have what they want.”

“What did you do?”

“I put sugar in Minnie fried rice, I hide Junsu monitor’s cable and looked YooSu room.”

“Why did you do that?” asked Yunho amused with what his lover did.

“Remember what they said to me last night when I scold them to practice more.”

Yunho is think for a while before he understands and said “O…. poor them.”

“Who asked them to mess with me.” chuckled Jaejoong.

 

~Flashback~

“Minnie, what have you done all day eating like there is no tomorrow? You didn’t practice at all!”

“Hyung~~~ I’m hungry. I can’t practice with empty stomach.”

“When is your stomach didn’t empty?”

“When the food is not nice.”

“What do you mean?”

“For example; when you eat sweet fried rice.”

*******

“Suie! Have you practice the song?”

“Suie!!!” shouted Jaejoong as he take off the headphone from Junsu’s ear.

“Hyung? You startled me. Why are you here?”

“I asked you; have you practice the song?”

“Not yet.” answered Junsu while facing back to his computer screen.

“Then when will you do it?”

“Later hyung.” Junsu resume his game back.

*******

“Chunnie?”

“Yeah hyung.”

“Where are you going while dragging Junsu like that?”

“Our room hyung.”

“For what?” asked Jaejoong when he already knows the answered but still doesn’t want to believe it.

“Micky time, hyung.” answered Yoochun with his ert smile.

“What?! It’s the middle of the day Park Yoochun! Can’t you practice first and wait until tonight?”

“It’s Micky time, hyung. It same as Uknow time. It cannot wait.”

  “You!!” Jaejoong want to smacked Yoochun’s head but Yoochun is faster to close their bedroom door.

“You guys messing with me huh?! Never mind…” said Jaejoong to himself while plotting evil plan to punish his dongsaeng.

~Flashback end~  


Read, relax n enjoy ^^