YunJae : Shipper - part 1

Mini Stories

“They used to be lovers but now they hate each other.” said Yoochun.

“Why is that happened when they love each other?” asked Changmin

“Because they take each other for granted.” replied Yoochun

“Then now what they do?” asked Changmin wondering what is exactly happen. Their conversation continues.

“They miss each other so they stalk each other.”

“They didn’t bump into each other at all after the break up?”

“Who said they break up?”

“But they hate each other.”

“Yes but they didn’t break up. Their heart can’t take that word.”

“So they are still together?”

“As stated in their FB status, they are still in relationship even though it didn’t mention with whom.”

“What? You said that based on the FB status?”

“Part of it. The other part is that they really didn’t break up.”

“What exactly happened?”

“They forget to spend time together and assume the other party will understand it.  They are special couple; nobody can tear them apart-“

“-except themselves.”

*******

Jung Yunho loves Kim Jaejoong with all he had and a little more.

Kim Jaejoong loves Jung Yunho more than he thinks he is.

They love each other even though they always fight with each other. 3 Years ago, Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho never knew each other not until Jung Yunho throw his school bag at him. Why Jung Yunho did that? Because he is stupid. He is stupid that the reason is he swings his bag back and forth until it rips off and landed on Kim Jaejoong’s head. Luckily for Jaejoong because Yunho is lazy to bring books to the college if not, he maybe has been unconscious and will end up in a hospital.

“What the-“

“Omo sorry sorry... it just slips.” Yunho apologized sincerely.

“You are there and I am here and it just slips?!” Jaejoong pointing at where both of them stand and its not near to just slip, well not in Jaejoong point of view. He thinks Yunho really throw his bag to him. “Do you left your brain behind or you are not born with it?”

“Yah!! Watch your mouth. I apologized am I?”


“It hurts, you moron!”

“Here let me help you.” Yunho grab Jaejoong’s head and caress it before blow it hoping the pain will go away. At the same time Jaejoong not feel the pain anymore. He is more curious about his heart that wants to jump out of his ribcage. Feeling Jung Yunho near him really drain his energy, it makes him weak, forget to breath and his leg start to give up but his will that make him still standing right at this moment.

‘His hair is so soft.’ thinks Yunho while caress Jaejoong’s hair. ‘and he smells nice too.’ Yunho inhales Jaejoong’s scent a bit more.

“I thinks it’s ok now or does it still hurt?” asked Yunho facing the other with a really close proximately.

“Here. It still hurts!” lied Jaejoong. Well… not really hurt but he want Yunho keep caressing him. And of course Yunho didn’t mind it either.

Kringgggg!!!!!!!!!

“The bell! Come let me help you carry your back or we going to be late.”

They run together to their class.

They are not famous people at their school but when are together, they become famous.

Why you may ask?

Well… because they keep fighting with each other but in the viewer’s eyes they are so adorable. They fight for serious thing, ridiculous thing and everything. From why you tie your shoes that way, why you should tie your shoes that way. Why you like green, why you didn’t like green. Even why most of the trees is green also one of the reason for them to start fighting.

But their fighting never have an ending. Both of them just pout and left the others when they got no word to argue anymore. And the next day they greet each other normally until they have something to fight about later.

Their friend said that they are in denial that they love each other. But of course they just rolls their eyes and denied it. They end up doing many things together, school project, assignment even class duties. Their relationship is looks like hate-love relationship but with more hate in some people view. But to them the love is not there. They are just a friend. Maybe it’s more to hate-like relationship because love is special word and it’s not suitable for them…...maybe….at this moment….but who know what holds in the future.

*******

“So how they become a couple?”

“They don’t. But we say that.”

“So they are not officially couple? But just look like one?”

“You are new here. But even you the new one can feel that there is something going on between them right? Even when the only thing you see right now is their fight. We who are here longer get a chance to see more than a fight. It’s a rare occasion but it did happen. They care.”

“What did they do? Hugging? Kissing?”

“That’s a miracle not rare.”

“Then what did you see?”

“They hold hands.”

“Just hold? And then what? You claim they as a couple? I can hold your hand right now and people wouldn’t ever say we are a couple.”

“Not just hold hands but the way they holding it, their blushing faces when they holding it and how long they holding it that also matters.”

“Wow.. you just watch too much drama.”

“It’s up to you to believe, but I know someday you will. Their gesture will make you believe even when they themselves don’t believe it.”

“That’s why you say they didn’t break up, they not even a couple yet. Listen, even if you guys shipped them so hard doesn’t mean it will come true.”

“Then why are you interested in them? Because you can feel it’s more than what you see, right?” smirked Yoochun to Changmin.

 

“Yah give me back my book!” yelled Jaejoong

“I see it first.” answered Yunho.

“So?” Jaejoong rolls his eyes. What are the nonsense this guy said to him.

“It’s my book!”

“The hell! I pay for it”

“Thank you very much then. You don’t have too.”Yunho grinned evilly.

“Yah come back here!” shouted Jaejoong while chasing Yunho.

 

“See? They still fight and what I can feel right now is how much he hates him.”

“They need that.”

“Need what? Fighting?”

“Yes.  It’s their way to communicate with each other. You need to read between the lines.”

“How to read between lines when there is just one line! You guys are so unbelievable. I want to follow them to get the prove of whatever happen between them.”

“You just want to stalk them. You already become one of us, Shim Changmin.”

“No I’m not, Park Yoochun.”

“Yes you are. Don’t deny it.”


 A new chapter for you guys. Guess YunJae ship still sail strong.

Just read, relax n enjoy..

-picture credit to ran-

 

 

Image result for yunjae ran