YunJae : Jaejoong's Birthday

Mini Stories

“Mr. Jung Yunho.”

“Yes Mr. Shim Changmin, Mr. Park Yoochun and Mr. Kim Junsu.” replied Yunho with sarcasm as he knows that they can sees what he is doing right now.

 “What are you doing here today?”

“Working.”

“Today?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you know what day is today?”

“Wednesday.”

“The date?”

“4th February.”

“Do you know what is important about 4th February?”

“Do you?”

“Jung Yunho! Today is Kim Jaejoong birthday. Your Lover. Your BooJae. Your so call love of your life.”

“So?”

“Didn’t you suppose to be with him? Celebrate?”

“Did he send you guys to ask me about that?”

“Uhm…No…” 

“Junsu… you didn’t lie right?” Yunho knows Junsu is not good at lying compare with the other two.

“No, hyung. Jaejoong hyung didn’t send us.” answered Changmin quickly to cover up for Junsu.

“I know what day is today. We can celebrate after I finish my work. And just so you know, I’m working half day today.” explained Yunho dearly to his dongsaeng who so concern about them.

“Where are you going?” asked Junsu.

“What will you do?” asked Yoochun.

“What will you eat?” and of course this question is asking by Changmin.

“Why should I tell you guys? It’s a secret.”

“You didn’t have any plan right?” accused Changmin.

“Wrong. I do have plan but I don’t want to share it with you guys.”

“Hyung~~ come on tell us. We can help you record it.” pledge the President of YunJae fanclub.

“You guys can help me by keeping him away from me-“

“You want to keep me away?!” asked Jaejoong angrily. He came as he really wondered why the three still didn’t give him any report about what he asked them to do, and it’s already noon.

“Kim. Jae. Joong. Did anyone teach you about manner? You didn’t just barge in into other people’s workplace. And that also include you three.” Yunho is getting annoyed with people keep barged in and disturb his work when he wants to finish his work quickly.

“How could you mad at me when today is my birthday.” Jaejoong feels mad and embarrass when he being scold in front of Yunho’s collegue and also his dongsaeng.  Well Yunho didn’t really shout he just use his stern voice. It’s Jaejoong reaction before that caught other people attention. Kim Jaejoong knows Jung Yunho always mad at him regarding manner, but today is his birthday. Can Yunho make somp exemption today? Can he just go with his will today?

“Can you guys please give me an hour to finish my job peacefully? It supposed to be finish now if you guys didn’t disturb me.” asked Yunho to the four of them nicely.

“Fine! Just stay here. Do all your work until you die. Don’t bother to celebrate my birthday.” said Jaejoong angrily before stomp his feets and left.

Yunho just shook his head at his lover behavior. Kim Jaejoong can be childish sometimes…nope.. most of the times. But despite all that, he found it irritably cute.

“Keep him safe guys.” said Yunho to his three dongsaeng.

 

After one hour.

 

Despite his action before, Kim Jaejoong is waiting for his lover down at the café of Yunho’s workplace.

“How many will he eat?” asked Changmin as he seen Jaejoong take a bite at his 3rd donut. The three of them follow their hyung to keep him safe as what they have been told.  They make sure their present is invisible from Jaejoong.

“Stupid Jung!” Jaejoong bite his donut hardly. “Stupid Yunho!” again another bite. Kim Jaejoong need to release his anger somehow and right now the donut is the victim.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.”

“Shim.  Chang. Min. You just ate a big bowl of ramyeon and now still eating the same donut as Jaejoong hyung have, and you said that you’re hungry?” Yoochun still wondered about  his dongsaeng ability to store all the food in his stomach.

“But-“

“Yunho hyung already replied the text s that he will be down here in 5 minutes and ordered us not to follow them. He said ‘leave us alone’.” said Junsu who interrupt Changmin’s whined about his bottomless stomach.

“Did he really don’t know us?” smirked Yoochun. “Like hell we leave them alone. I’m the president remember? I need to make sure everything went well.”

“What you mean everything? Did you already know what Yunho hyung’s plan?”

“Of course.  Of course I don’t know. That is why we need to follow them.”

“Hyung is coming.” said Changmin

 

“Woah Jae, how many have you ate?” asked Yunho as he saw that there is only one donut left inside the 6-pieces-of-donuts’s box.

“Hmphh! Why do you care?” as he continue munching the 5th donut.

 “I hope your stomach still has some space for our dinner tonight.”

“What dinner?” asked Jaejoong dumbfound.

“Yes baby, to celebrate your birthday.”

“But you said before…to..keep me away.”Jaejoong is confused.

“Baby, I asked them to keep you away because I want to prepare, but when it already been like this why don’t we just go but please don’t get your hopes high because I didn’t do the extravagant party for you.” explained Yunho while caressed Jaejoong’s cheek. “Come.”

Reaching at the car, Yunho quickly turn his head back as sense someone is following them and he know who is it. He quickly sent a reminder text about leave them alone. But he knows it’s useless unless he drives faster so they won’t be able to follow.

“Yunho, slow down! Are you trying to kill me on the day I was born?” demand Jaejoong as he gripped the upper handle so hard especially when Yunho make a turn.

“I need to make sure they failed to follow us.”

“They?”

“Ne. Your three lovely dongsaeng.”

“Ooo…”

After a while, Yunho stop the car in front of someone house.

“Why are we stop here Yun?”

“I need to get something.” said Yunho and step out from the car and walk to the gate. He ring the bell and a few seconds later , a beautiful lady come out and greet Yunho.  They talked about something and she handed Yunho a big basket.  Yunho kissed her cheedk before say thank you a goodbye.

“You really need to kiss her cheek in front of me, Mr. Jung?” Kim Jaejoong is displeased with what he seen.

“Calm down, Mr. Kim. She is my cousin. Don’t waste your time to get jealous of her.”

“Hmmph” Jaejoong crossed his hand with a pouting face that make Yunho feel the need to kiss it and of course he kiss it make the beautiful man startled but still he didn’t reject it.

Yunho start driving and make a second pit stop.

“Now what? Another cousin’s house?”

“I’m supposed to prepare these and come and get you when its done but who knows you suddenly showed up at my office.” explained Yunho.

“So it’s my fault then?”

Yunho just shrugged and walk toward the house.  But unlike before, the lady is now walking towards Jaejoong.

“Kim Jaejoong, you didn’t bother to greet me?” asked the lady.

After gather his thought, Jaejoong quickly open the car door and step out to greet his own sister. “Noona… nice to meet you.”

“Are you sure it is nice to meet me?” make Jaejoong feel ashamed for not notice her own sister’s house. “You just fight with him before right?”

“Noona... don’t .” warned Yunho.

“You are too nice Yunho but my little brother didn’t appreciate it.” she said then facing back to her little brother. “Trust his love for you Joongie. He loves you more than you know.” she whispered at Jaejoong’s ear make him blushed.

“Noona, we need to get going, thanks for the help.” said Yunho before both of them kissed he cheek and bid goodbye to her.

Continues their journey, Jaejoong is quiet after heard what his noona’s word. Thinking his noona is right. He always had a jealousy everytime Yunho need anyone that he doesn’t know. Well it’s not his fault though, Yunho is an eye catching and nice to everyone and everyone loves nice people.

“Hey what’s wrong? What did noona tell you?”

“I’m a jealous boyfriend am I?” Jaejoong answer Yunho’s question with a question.

“Don’t worry, me too. That is why we perfect for each other.” answered Yunho and hold jaejoong’s hand. A touch to show that he is speaking the truth.

Jaejoong bring Yunho’s hand that still hold him to his mouth and kiss it. “Mianhe, I had ruined your plan.”

“It’s not fully ruin but the surprise element is not there anymore. You already can guess what we’re gonna do right?” Jaejoong nod at the question. “But still you can pretend to be surprised by using this blindfold so you didn’t know where we will go.”

Jaejoong obediently follow the plan even though he already ruins it. Deep down he knows where they will going. Seeing the basket that looks like a picnic basket, they will have a picnic and perhaps stargazing.

“Surprise!!!” said Yunho as he open the blindfold.

“Wow this place is still amazing everytime we seen it.” Jaejoong half surprised and half not. Half not because he already knows this place and half surprised because the breathtaking view.

They are at the top of the hill and Yunho already place the mat and get the food out from the basket. He arranges it nicely and hold a bouquet of roses contain with 4 red roses and 1 white rose in the middle.

“Happy birthday my lovely Kim Jaejoong! May all your wish come true.” greet Yunho and handed the roses to Jaejoong.

“Thank you so much my lovely Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong smell the roses and lean in to kiss Yunho lips. “You know what, I love you so much Yun. So so much.” he said after the kiss.

“Come, blow the candles so we can eat. I know you’re not really hungry after eating the donuts, but I’m.”

“It’s your fault I had eat the donut.”

“Because today is your birthday, yes it is my fault.”

Jaejoong playfully slap Yunho’s arm before blow the candles.

“It’s been a while since we came here right?” asked Jaejoong while feed Yunho with the cake.  This place is Jaejoong’s sacred place. He found it by mistake when he get lost to find a hotel that located at another hill top. Since then, he will come to this place when he need some peace and quiet time or to shout and let go his stress. Nobody knows about this place until he showed it to Yunho on their 1st anniversary as a couple. Their three dongsaeng still didn’t know about this place and he want to keep it that way.

 

On the other side of the town,

“Aish, why are driving like a snail? We already lost them.” the president of YunJae fanclub is frustrated with his maknae’s driving ability.

“I’m not that slow! They are just too fast. I’m sure they will get a summon for speeding later.” defensed Changmin.

“Now what we will gonna do?” asked Junsu.

“What else we gonna do? Of course we will snuck in to their room and hide in there so we can have a live recording of Jaejoong’s birthday gift.” grinned Yoochun as he imagine the YunJae act later.

“You are soo ert!” Junsu just have to smacked his head.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“For being ert!” replied Junsu.

“Fine don’t come with us. Let’s go, Min.” Yoochun drag Changmin to follow his plan.

“Hey, don’t leave me alone!”

 

Back to YunJae couple.

“We sleep here tonight Yun?” asked Jaejoong as he sees Yunho put up a tent.

“Ne.”

“Why?”

“First, I want to stargaze with you and second, our house is not safe right now.”

“What do you mean not safe?”

“My ‘hyung’ instinct told me that our dongsaeng will do something at our house tonight. Especially that ert grease ball, Yoochun and his partner in crime, Changmin.  Junsu will just tag along.”

Jaejoong chuckled at Yunho’s explanation because he knows that his lover is right. It happens before but they barely safe when they heard someone’s stomach is growling. Yunho is really mad and destroyed their video.  

“Oh I forgot to mention, the cake is from your noona and the food is from my cousin. I asked them to help me prepare it because you know very well my level of cooking skill is too high to make something too simple like this.” joked Yunho.

“Yeah I know it very well. You improve too much that make me wondered how can someone cooks like that.”

“And here my gift for you but promised me you open it tomorrow as they call it YunJae Day- The only day that Kim Jaejoong live without Jung Yunho.”

“Why you have to torture me like this? Why don’t you just give it tomorrow? I’m not a patience person.” whined Jaejoong.

“Don’t worry; I’ll give you something later to make you forget about it tonight.”  Jaejoong can see lust is starting to cover his lover’s eyes. Yunho’s hands is start travel inside Jaejoong’s shirt. His low v-neck is not helping to cover him up. Well… Jaejoong did wear it for this naughty purpose after all.

After a passionate kiss that led to make out that led to make love, they are not the one who watching the stars but vice versa the stars are watching them.  

Waking up with a bright smile next morning, Jaejoong quickly open the gift and it is a birthday card inside a glass frame that can be seen both side. The card maybe simple but the word that make Jaejoong heart flutter and he quickly kiss his lover who already wake up and hug him from behind.

Dear my love,

Happy birthday love, what I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.

Your handsome lover,

                                                                                               Jung Yunho a.k.a Yunnie ^^ 


As you guys may see the title, this story supposed to be upload on 4th Feb but forgive this lazy author.^^

The quote on the card is not mine, I googled it. Mianhe

#HappyBirthdayKimJaejoong

#HappyYunJaeDay

#HappyBirthdayJungYunho