YunJae : Strawberry

Mini Stories

 

“Minnie!”

“Are you ok?” asked Changmin as he sees his best friend walking so fast towards him with serious face.  It looks like he’s being chased.

“I think I’m in love.”

“Huh?” It’s not that Shim Changmin didn’t heard the words but he is more to wondering why his best friend say something like that out of the blue when he thinks him being chased.

“I ate strawberry.”

“What?”

“Yeah and I hate strawberry.”

“Then why did you eat it? As far as I know, me and Yoochun used to force you to eat it and you clearly state that you will shave your head rather than eat that red fruit. And everybody knows how you love your hair.”

“That’s why I said I’m in love.”

“With whom?”

“Him.” Jaejoong point at someone near the strawberry stall. “Don’t look! He will know that we are talking about him.” warned Jaejoong as he grabbed Changmin’s head to face the other way.

“You are already pointing at him, Jae. He can see that you know. And he smile.” Changmin still looking at that man.

“Stop looking at him Minnie!”

 “Jae, he is coming here.”

“What?” Jaejoong turn his head and meet with the stall’s owner.

“Here, it’s on me.” The man handed Jaejoong a little box full of strawberry. “The way you eat it before, seems like you really like it.” Changmin nearly burst out laughing hearing the statement but being elbowed by Jaejoong.

“Owh.. thank you.”Jaejoong blushed.

“What’s your name?” asked the man.

“Jae… Jaejoong… Kim Jaejoong.” he feels embarrass caused he can’t even said his name properly.

“Nice to meet you Jaejoong shi. I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho.” he said it with James Bond’s style.

Changmin laugh out loud at the statement make Yunho lowered his head as he thinks how stupid he looks like in front of them.

“Minnie!” scolded Jaejoong as he pinches Changmin’s hand.

“Ouch, Jae! It hurts!”

“I’m sorry on behalf of him. Nice to meet you too, Yunho shi. And this is Minnie.”

“It’s Changmin to be exact.” Changmin correct it as he not really comfortable being called ‘Minnie’ by someone he just met, yet Jaejoong always did that whenever he introduces him to others.

“It’s ok. This is my number in case you want to order strawberry next time.” Yunho handed Jaejoong his name card before he goes back to his stall.

“You will order it won’t you?” teased Changmin.

“Of course I will order it.”

“You will eat it?”

“Nope I will give it to you.”

“Free food for me? Thank you very much.” Changming playfully bow to show his gratitude. “Owh how much I love strawberry.” add Changmin before being hit by Jaejooong.

*******

“This is crazy! I’m really crazy.”

“Hyung, what’s happened?” asked Changmin as he sees Jaejoong wandering back and forth in the living room after finish his phone call.

“Yunho asked me out for a date.”

“And…?” Changmin confused why would a date with Yunho made Jaejoong crazy.

“We are going to have a date at his farm. His STRAWBERRY FARM. It’s S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y you know? We gonna plant strawberry, pick strawberry, eat strawberry, dip it in chocolate and we will even drink it. Minnie my date is full of strawberry. Help me.”

Now Changmin understand his hyung craziness. “Why is Yoochun hyung is not here…so we can tease you about this.”

“Minnie you are not helping.”

“You need my help hyung? Just tell him the truth.”

“Strawberry is his passion, Minnie. He loves everything about strawberry. He knows everything about strawberry.”

“So just bear with it. Who knows maybe you will like it someday.”

 

Ding Dong

 

“He’s here, bye Minnie.”

“Have fun, hyung.”

“Wow you really loves strawberry don’t you? Even your shirt has strawberry picture.” said Jaejoong when he open the door.

“Hehe… yes I love it so much.” Yunho smile widely when he talks about his favorite thing. “I can’t understand if someone doesn’t like it. it’s beautiful and yummy.”

“Yeah…” Jaejoong can only nod at Yunho’s word.

 

“We’re here! Come Jae.” Yunho grab Jaejoong’s hand as soon as the car stop at his farm.

“Wow it’s huge.”

“Well it’s starts small.”

“It is beautiful.” Jaejoong admit it. The farm really look lovely with the red color of strawberry.

“Come I teach you how to plant, pick it, eat it and drink it.”

“Ahh… ne…” Jaejoong can just follow Yunho guide. ‘Please someone help me.’

After a while.

“Are you having fun?” asked Yunho while preparing strawberry juice for both of them.

‘Should I said the truth?’

“Jaejoong?”

“Huh?”

“I asked you, are you having fun? Or… are you bored?”

“No…no… I’m having fun but maybe too much strawberry.” Jaejoong answer with his sweet smile.

“Sorry… but… but the juice is done.” pouted Yunho.

“Yeah..why not. Hit me.” Jaejoong already went too far with the strawberry so it doesn’t matter if he have another one.

“Yey!” Yunho smile and Jaejoong knows it worth it.

They have their drink while chit chat about random things until they realize the sun already set.

“I think I should send you home.”

“I’m so full with strawberry. I think I even breathe strawberry.”

“It’s ok as long as it strawberry, I don’t mind.” Yunho smiled.

‘That smile will kill me someday.’


Just a short chappy. Here some photo for you (credit to the owner)

Enjoy!