YunJae : Sick Yunho

Mini Stories

“What are you smiling at Jaejoong?” ask Heechul as he sees his collegue smiling widely looking at his phone.

“Haha, look here.” answered Jaejoong as he shows him a video that his husband send him. It is a video of merely about 5 seconds.

“What is that all about? Is it Jung Yunho video looking at you then turn to left side with a sulking look.”

“Yeah. He is sulking.” replied Jaejoong as put back his phone on the table.

“Why? That video looks like he is at home.”

“Yeah. He is at home now. He had a slight fever an turn to a really spoiled kid anytime he had it. I just brought him to the clinic this morning and that is the reason why I came in late to the office.”

“Then why with the sulking face?”

“He asked me to stay with him too. But I refused. That is the reason why he sends me the video. He wants to show me that he is mad and sulk at me.”

“What the-? But it’s cute.”

“Yeah it is.”

The conversation stop when their boss call them for a meeting.

After the meeting end, they only have an hour left before they can go home and Jaejoong received a call, a video call to be exact. Heechul look at his friend and he can guess who it is from judging by the wide smile on Jaejoong’s face.

“Your hubby call?”

“Ne..” Jaejoong said and he stand up and walk from his desk to find more privacy.

“…” the person on the other line is just silent and keep changing his stare between Jaejoong and the floor.

“…”Jaejoong stay silent too as he just love to teased the man.

“…” Yunho still is silent.

“Did you take your med?” Jaejoong start the conversation with a soft caring voice.

“Neh…” the stare between Jaejoong and the floor is still happening.

“Have you slept?”

“Neh…”

“Are you feeling better now?”

“I don’t know.” pouted Yunho and Jaejoong smile at the sight. “Joongie please come home now. Please, please, please~~~” whined Yunho.

“Baby, it just an hour left.  Then I’ll be home.”

“But I need you now.”

“Baby, please just a little bit more. I will cook you your favorite.”

“But my favorite is you.  I just want to cuddle with you.”

“Ok ok I will cook for you ‘cause you still need to eat and then we can cuddle.”

“Mmm…o..k.” said Yunho with the face he-have-to-agree-even-though-he-didn’t-like-it.

“Then tell me what you want to eat.”

“I want fried rice with an egg. I want it spicy and I want you to feed me.” demand Yunho.

“Ok then. So can you check the fridge for me? I think we had all the ingredient but I just want to make sure.”

“What ingredient?” ask Yunho while head towards the kitchen.

“Well, rice, egg, and what you want inside it?”

“Hmm I don’t know what you need, just see it for yourself.” Yunho sow Jaejoong what is inside their fridge.

“OK I think it’s all there. So can you cook the rice for me first?”

“Me? I’m sick. You are asking sick people to cook? That why I ask you to come home now.” whined Yunho. He really looks like a 5years old boy throwing tantrum because he not get the attention that he want.

“Jung Yunho! You just wash the rice and add the water then push the cook button!” Jaejoong start to lose his patient dealing with 27years old man with 5 years old attitude. “Fine suit yourself then. And don’t mad if it took longer to make your dinner.”

“Fine! I don’t want dinner then.” replied Yunho angrily before end the call.

“What the--. He hung up on me?” Jaejoong take a deep breath before put his phone in his pocket before heading to his boss’s room.

 “Boss is that possible that I can go home now? I will cover it tomorrow?” Jaejoong asked with a sad face hoping that will help him get the permission.

“Hmm… let me see… you already submit your report… and its just another 30mins left… I think you can go, but make sure you cover it up tomorrow.” said his boss with a firm tone.

“Thank you so much! Don’t worry boss, I’ll cover it up tomorrow.” said Jaejoong happily before walk out from the room and back to his place to pack his things.

“Why are packing it now?”

“I got released early.” smiled Jaejoong.

“Y-you! You guys are sick.”

“Yeah we are so sick…. in love. Bye Heechul.” grinned Jaejoong and waved at his buddy.

At home.

“How to wash the rice? How much water it need? But first of all, how much rice should I put in it?” Yunho is struggle to cook the rice. Yes, he did say he doesn’t want to eat dinner, but he knew Jaejoong wouldn’t like it and he afraid Jaejoong didn’t want to cuddle with him tonight. “ I should call him to ask how. But… no, I think I want to surprise him. So he won’t mad at me anymore.” 

“Hello.”

“Yah, food monster, how to cook rice?”

“Yah, Jung Yunho! Is that how you greet a person?”

“Nope. That is how I greet a monster.”

“Fine! I’ll hang up.”

“Changmin, no!”

“Then greet me nicely”

“Hello my handsome genius Changmin, can you teach me how to cook rice?”

“What? Cook rice? Since when Jung Yunho know how to cook?”

“Since today.” answer Yunho sarcastically and yet honestly.

“Woah, is today the end of the world?”

“Shim Changmin can you just tell me how?”

“I do not want to help you to kill someone with your food. So I will not teach you-”

“Yah, you Shim Changmin! I already asked you nicely.” Yunho really mad being played by Changmin and end the call before Changmin could say anything.

Yunho try to searching how to cook rice on the internet when he heard his wife home.

“Yunnie I’m home!” greeted Jaejoong.

“Joongie, welcome home! You’re back!” Yunho run and hug Jaejoong.

“My boss let me go early but I need to cover it tomorrow.” explained Jaejoong.

“You did that for me? You love me that much?” asked Yunho with a wide smile plastered on his face.

Jaejoong so shy to answer the question, so he just nods his head.

“I love you so much Joongie!” said Yunho excitedly before he kiss his wife.

“Are you okay?” asked Jaejoong after they part their lips.

“I’m sorry Joongie, the rice isn’t cook yet. Changmin doesn’t want to help and Iam in the middle of searching it at the internet.” Yunho start to tell Jaejoong how Changmin doesn’t want to help him and Jaejoong have to kiss his cute pouty lips before promised him that Changmin will not get his weekly cookies this weekend. “Serves him right.” said Yunho satisfied with Jaejoong punishment for Changmin.

“Ok then, let’s cook together.”

“Joongie…uhm… can we…uhm…cook later?”

“Why?” Jaejoong still asking even though he knows the reason judging by his husband lusty eyes.

“You kiss me.”

“So?”

“It doesn’t help if it just stop there.”

“What?” Jaejoong still playing with his husband by pretending he doesn’t understand.

“Joongie~~~ I know you know.” whined Yunho.

“No I don’t.” Jaejoong answered with a poker face.

“Can I just eat you first? I need you now.”

“You need to eat your medicine first.”

“No! Fine! I know you don’t love me anymore.”

“What? How come I’m asking you to eat you medicine so you will feel better is not love?” Jaejoong knows Jung Yunho is sulking but he doesn’t make any sense.

“Joongie~~~ can you just agreed with me?” Yunho is frustrated with Jaejoong.

“What do I get if I agreed with you?”

“You got me!” Jung Yunho answered excitedly with his eyes widen as he sees hope.

“Anything else?” Jaejoong still with his poker face but deep inside he just want to laugh out loud at Yunho’s act.

“What?” Yunho doesn’t believe his wife asking him that question. Isn't he is enough? But suddenly something trigger his mind “Fine, I will eat and take my med after that.”

“Promised?” Jaejoong hold out his pinky.

“I promised” Yunho sealed their pinky promise before drag Jaejoong to their room.


Happy New Year everyone!!! *\o/*

Hope you guys will have a wonderful year and YunJae will love each other forever.

Sorry for those who hoping for a scene. XD