YunJae : Stupid Couple

Mini Stories

“Let’s break up then.” Yunho said because he mad at Jaejoong that walked home with someone else yesterday. But he didn’t really mean it and that it’s just a teased to threaten his lover.

“Try me. You won’t make it even for a day.” knowing Yunho not really mean it, Jaejoong go with the flow but unfortunately Yunho was shocked with the challenged and walk faster.

“Yunho!!” Jaejoong called his name as he wondered what make him like that. “Yunho, stop!!” ordered Jaejoong as he grab his lover’s arm. “What’s wrong?” he asked softly as he sees Yunho’s sad face.

“Why you say it like that? Am I the only one that can’t live without you? I know I am not that good boyfriend. You are perfect and I’m not.  I know I rely on you most. Everyone adores you and they hate me.  I just-” Yunho’s speech is being interrupt as his lip is sealed by Jaejoong.

“Hey..you are the one who started it. You are the one that easily said the word ‘break up’.” said Jaejoong as he released the lips and cupped his sulky lover’s face.

Yunho keep silent. He really has a very low self-esteem right now. Even though his rich, handsome, smart but he knows he used to be bad boy, playboy and he is still wondering why an angle like Kim Jaejoong likes him. Can devil be loved by an angel?   

“Jung Yunho… I love you and you think that when you said something like that it didn’t hurt me? I know you just joked around but still heard that word comes from your mouth, I’m afraid if it will be real.”

“What? Why?”

“What you mean why? I know that I’m not good enough for you.  I’m not a rich, smart and handsome boy like you.  You have many people likes you that are better than me so…”

“You’re an angel and I’m the devil and you think you’re not good enough for me? It’s me that is not good enough for you.”

“No I’m the one that is not good enough for you!!!”

“Both of you are not good enough with each other and stupid that’s why you need each other!!!” suddenly a loud voice is heard from behind and its their friend, Changmin.

“Changmin/Minnie!” said Yunho and Jaejoong together.

“Why are you here?”

“School? Remember that you are currently on the way to school? Or you guys just stupid and forget about it?” his snarky words made the couple realize that they are on the way to the school.

“The bell!! We gonna be late Joongie! Hurry up!” called Yunho as he grab Jaejoong’s hand and run to the school gate.

“Stupid couple.” said Changmin as he shook his head.

“Hey Min, what’s up?” asked Yoochun .

“Same o’ same o’.”

“What are they fighting about know?” sighed Junsu.

 “The idiot couple is fighting about ‘I’am not enough for you’. ”

“Didn’t they already fight about that last week?”

“That is why they are the idiot couple. Fighting over useless thing and forget about it a moment later. And you will see they’ve been lovey-dovey in class until they start fighting again.


The 1st mini stories. it's short but i hope you guys enjoy